1.Your century 2. How many times have you meet robbers in your life?

1.Your century 2. How many times have you meet robbers in your life?

>Flag
>2 times

Never tbqh

That's because they all went to western europe

2 times, once in the 90s Russia, once when I was in Greece on vacation and a gypsy stole my wallet

Once, at a festival. was completely fucked, and was obvious to anyone. bald guy in his early 30's walked past me and raised his hand up, signalling above me, then walked away. group of 3 people around the same age as him started converging on me, one pushed me a bit, which made me realise it was a distraction, so i put a hand on my wallet and walked off quickly before the others could get near

Once a guy did demand my phone but it was shitty so he didn't want it.

We dont have shit like that in here

How come? I've never been a victim of crime

Never yet

Never
>live in a third world country
>get robbed

I live in a "nice" area

Once

Thrice

4 or 5 times

Couldve been many more if I wasn't suicidal and edgy with a knife in my pocket

t. londoner

Once in Marseille

Cunt^
Never

Once. they had a machete.

Once in Paris.

2 times

i myself am a robber

Yeah gotta be careful there
So many asians and pther tourists get robbed coz they have no idea

1. Flag
2. Unironically never. I've never been shot, either.

Never

Never

As long as you don't live in the ghetto you don't really see this in America

What toilet do you live in ? Clapham ? Tottenham ?

>Flag
>Never

>Flag
>0

Never. My car got vandalized though.

Used to live in Norbury/T Heath

Thankfully not an utter shithole like Balham Clapham or Brixton tho.

Is Balham bad ? My colleague lives there and it seems alright (by standards of places south of the Thames though)

Fucking gypsies in the metro.

Only once in a Walmart parking lot where a meth addict pointed a knife at me and threatened to stab me if I didn't give him my card (I ran away and he couldn't keep up, being a fat fuck).

Moral of the story is Walmart attracts the dredges of human society.

>Flag
>2 times, once the guys gave me a hug after robbing me. It was fucking weird.

Idk haven't been there for ages

From what I remember as a kid, Balham is another barely middle class town within the city full of broke fags living in flats. Not as bad as other parts, but its a dead and boring area.
Its def not as bad as Streatham was at the time. When I was going to school it was normal everyday occurrence for kids to get robbed after school.

>meth
>fat fuck

Something doesn't add up user

4 times, last time was 2 weeks ago.

Spain
I've been robbed once in my 25 years. I was 14 and he was a gipsy with a knife. I was with my first girlfriend. really embarrasing, lost 30€.

I mean, he wasn't a landwhale, but he clearly was out of shape and not used to running. He had a prominent beer belly that stuck out under his shirt.

Canada and never

Twice.
First time the thief asked for my jacket. I was so fucking retarded I said "Uh, but I need it." and kept walking. The guy was probably stunned by how dense I was he "let me go".
The second time the thief simply grabbed my cap and ran. It was probably the same guy.

People have tried stealing my wallet and once one demanded my car with a knife

Maybe you're just a shut-in or maybe I have a habit of getting into bad situations

How did you bump into him several times?

Was he your friendly neighbourhood robber (pic related)?

china 0
flag 0

it was an american meth addict after all

flag

Three or four times, always as an adolescent and by people older than me, never happened anymore past the age of 16 or 17, this kind of coward scumbags don't have the guts to approach older people.