I am a Muslim. I see what most of you post here about Islam and most of you have Islam backwards...

I am a Muslim. I see what most of you post here about Islam and most of you have Islam backwards. You are taking it out of context and distorting my religion.

Only in Sharia law can you be killed. Most Islamic countries don't have Sharia law.

Perhaps you should stop sexualizing your women and men and not attack our religion and we wouldn't have any problems with you. We have not problem with you eating pork, but when you impose your culture on us living in your country, forcing us to conform, then we have a big problem.

Homosexuality = Sin
Revealing women cloths = Sin

I wait to hear from you.

nice bait faggot

Sorry for my english. What is bait?

طعم

Yuck

Allah isn't a real god. OP is a faggot.

go back to sandy arabia faggot

attack las vegas and you will all have big problems.

>Perhaps you should stop sexualizing your women and men
>and we wouldn't have any problems with you

lmao leave

>when you impose your culture on us living in your country, forcing us to conform, then we have a big problem.

It was at this moment I realised it was bait here is your (you)

What is OP?

Allah is the only God. There is no other God but Allah and his prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) the last messenger of God.

Shut it false sand-nigger

So let me get this straight...

You can't control yourself around women dressing sexy because you are a fucking caveman so the solution is to oppress and cover them up rather than try NOT being a shitbag.

Why don't you try not being a complete fucking failure and stop taking to imaginary people in the sky.

Mohammed was a child molestor and fucked goats.

Fuck Islam and fuck you OP.

Then don't live in sinful country

Why you go live gay country. You want homosex?

Why live in our country if you do not want to assimilate to our culture?

But you also have problem with rape because your women dress very revealing. Your men cannot control them self and then they rape. Islam protects women from being raped. If there is no body to show then men do not become aroused. Whya is that hard to understand?

Mohammad was a child rapist. Why worship him?

i hope this is bate because
>when you impose your culture on us
>either he reverts to islam or he is killed

That subtle 6 gorillion

Men rape, because they're mentally ill. Not because of what women wear. Men get raped too, as do kid, as they don't wear revealing clothings. I think the goat fucking would cease in Islam if more women showed their vaginas.

Malsi?

>wanting thots to be thots
Im not muslim but at least they control their wimmin

Op is malika

No. Men rape because they become aroused from seeing naked woman and many adult movie. They don't have wife or woman girl so they rape. Fact.

No he was not. It was legal in 6th centuary.

Their pigs (women) are fucking nasty
Sand niggers fuck goats because their pigs are fucking nasty
Seriously we don't want those pigs revealing any more than they already do

We have a problem with rape because some men are mentally ill. I can see a naked woman and not rape her.

You fuck goats. Your opinion is invalid.

Op is always a faggot but this one is a super faggot.

I don't know if you rape anybody. Maybe you are lying. You also lying about Islam.

Islam is a religion of peace.

>No he was not. It was legal in 6th centuary.

why wouldn't it be now? if your prophet says it's ok?

When you come and don't try to conform, then we have a big problem.

(You)
Of course I know OP leaving bait.
But, this is a demonstration of a well known tactic, using the opposing tools in an argument.

Being religious = sin

You fucking dumbass, Contries exist because of cultural/religious differences. If you come into someone's country, you better damn well expect to conform.

Countries*

>inb4 someone calls me a dumbass because of a typo.

Well said... may your wife finally be out of diapers.

>when you impose your culture on us >living in your country

Go live in a place with your own culture. Choosing to live in a different culture and expecting not assimilate is retarded.

Finger licking good. Too bad OP thinks this is wrong.

Or you could, you know, STAY IN YOUR OWN GOD DAMN COUNTRY YOU SHIT SKINNED GOAT FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

Baited hard as diamond