Virginia going blue

>Virginia going blue
>Florida going blue
>Nevada going blue
>Georgia is swing state, most likely blue because of the dindu population

Sup Forums:
>muh trump gonna win in a ladslide XD

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hilary goes to jail
Bernie can't win
Trumps cleans up

Georgia is not going blue. Holy fuck you idiot. Atlanta isn't even 1/2 the States population and everywhere outside of Atlanta is 99.9% red.

Reminder to hide and sage shill/slide threads.

I'm not even going to dignify this b8 with a reaction image

Trump's leading in GA polls.

he's leading by 1 point in a red state with 16% undecided and he has always done badly with undecideds

it's going blue

Daily reminder Trump is miles ahead of Clinton in Colorado.

Arizona's going blue also and at least one of the Carolinas.

>Trump is miles ahead of Clinton in Colorado.
The only polling available is from NOVEMBER.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html

Reminder.

>republican winning Ohio
>not winning everything

Foreigners need to be banned

>everybody on both sides of the spectrum constantly saying Virginia is safe blue
Holy shit, fucking stop it you niggers. We're a swing state that is very much in play.
>muh libs in NoVA
that's not why Obama won two times, you idiots, Obama won because there was a black candidate on the ballot in a 20% black state.

This is a fucking retarded map.

Biden swoops in
Johnson splits the vote from trump, either winning or giving the election to Biden

You're right, trump can't win Ohio, even with geez oh mans help

Isn't half the states population? There's 6.5 million people in Atlanta metro.

Alright time for a real map

>ga blue
>oh red
swap it around, and thats the 2016 election results.

screencap this

you mean the delusional map

trump will lose ohio and florida

No one ever has PA going red.

That's because it wont

Trump has PA appeal. We are assholes like NYC and NJ, but we have an even greater aversion to all things new and strange. Trump is comfy, like hanging out with your angry grandpa. Fuck the midwest. Fuck the anything outside of the tri-state area. But fuck NYC and NJ too. You all fucking suck

>GA blue

native Georgian. that wont happen. if you think Clinton can win Georgia you're as delusional as the people that think trump will win NY.

but you're both foreigners so y'all don't know shit.

In Florida, I've only seen one Hillary sign, one Cruz sign, and one Rubio sign. The latter two, of course, taken down now. Not a single Sanders sign.

Everything else has been a Trump sign as far as the eye can see. I can look out my window right now and see five Trump signs lining the street, not including my own because I'm not the type to announce my opinion to the world.

I know I live in a more conservative area, but I just don't see Florida going blue this year.

Let's just say somehow bernie is the nominee, Georgia will go blue

If you think OH can go red but FL NH and GA can't you're likely not from the USA and have no idea what you're talking about. If OH DOES go red(it will) then FL NH and GA will go red as well. This is fact. Eat my shit

>brofist

autism

>we're
>flag
cringe

>Briton in charge of being able to tell what America is like
PA, MI, VA, GA, FL all red, shitlord

I live in NoVA. Lots of rich people (government contracting everywhere) but rich people have spoiled, liberal kids.

All the home owners like Trump, all the college kids like Sanders. Nobody likes Hillary, but she still made out pretty well in the primary somehow

>Let's just say somehow bernie is the nominee, Georgia will go blue

no. if bernie was the nominee he would have even LESS of a chance. atlanta blacks like clinton. they dont give a shit about bernie. the rest of the state is red.

its deep south outside atlanta. almost no blue voters.

And all of these polls are collected from before both candidates are selected. What's your point?

>nevada going blue
????????????????
the primaries in Nevada were like 30k trump votes and 4k democrat votes split between both bernie and hillary. Nevada is red bruh.

None of the polls right now matter.

No prediction will actually matter until the end of June when a verdict is rendered regarding Hillary's indictment.

This is exactly the same kind of tactic that creationists use, the gish gallop, wherein falsehoods are trotted out one after another that take some time to prove wrong.

It's a time wasting tactic.

>tl;dr you're an obvious shitposter

Silly question, but don't Republicans vote more than Democrats? If Trump is tying Hillary for total number of primary votes against 3 other candidates, what makes people think he won't crush her when he has all of the red votes?

He beat Rubio in Florida; the closest competitor at the time and his fucking home state.

i subscribe to the line theory rthat all states since 1994 will go blue whilst the parallel wil be the reverse. trump 10216

triggered

Ya know they found her innocent yesterday?

>arkansas
>blue

out of all the states jacked up in that you point out AK?

heres a real one for you guys. greyed out means its too early to know which way the state will go

>implying
The FBI is just looking into it now. They haven't passed any judgement.

>made a political map on internet
>no facts just wishful thinking
>start a debate

Go home, Ahmed, you're drunk and I don't think Sharia allows drinking. I'll report you to the mutaween.

>too early to tell OH and FL
>trump literally getting more primary votes
Trump will win OH and FL. Will likely win PA too if Geez Oh Man endorses him/runs as a VP to him.

Blatant lie.

look at this weeks poling the blue belt theory based on only the reliable preliminary data shows that clinton can't win without the swing state of wyoming

Most state deadlines for appearing on the ballot in the general election have passed already.

AK is Alaska, Dumbass.

>AR
>Arkansas
>morons can't figure this out

Now go on, please explain why you're not Fucking stupid.

time traveller here

AMA

Reminder that this is completely feasible given Trump's turnout record, and doesn't take into account Trump's unprecedented support among blacks, which is near 20%.

Only reason Florida is blue is spics and dindus in Whorelando and Miami.

Rest of the state is red

Really confused as to how people think Florida is a toss up. He made anti-Mexico comments in the state with one of the highest Latino populations and still won by a landslide. You're retarded if you think he'll lose.

The general election campaigns haven't even started. Come back in October and tell us Trump is BTFO.

This isn't the primaries where every state is a battle ground and a strong debate performance or bad media cycle can swing a race. Democrats are DUG IN. The map is pretty much set. The question is whether Trump can convince massive numbers of independents and disaffected Republicans to show up and vote for him so he can defend states like Indiana, GA, and at the same time make huge gains for a sweep of the usual OH, PA, FL. Also has to win states like IA, NC, PA where he's close if not hanging by a thread.

Clinton has done all this before and the Obama 2008 and 2012 apparatus is also in place for her to use. Trump is outmatched. When general season really gets underway after the conventions the set-backs will be relentless. If he doesn't stay composed (and rarely has his composure really been tested yet like that in the primaries) and on-task then I can see the whole campaign spiraling out of control. Could be a real catastrophe in November with majorities lost in House and Senate, state government elections fucked, and a "mandage" for Hillary to claim when she takes office. It's going to be ugly and it is Trump and his idiotic supporters' faults.

>Indiana going blue

LMAO KILL YOURSELF

Cubans vote Republican, they are nothing like Mexicans.
There were two Cuban Republican candidates in this election alone, ffs

To be fair, one of them was Canadian Cuban

Real results coming through.

Are you guys using actual polls or are you just using your feels

>getting this upset over a simple mistake

wew lad.

>CA
>NY
>Red

Αγγ λμαο

>people basing their assumptions on historically high black voter turnout for Obama the last two elections
>implying they'll get off their asses to vote for Hillary
The models the polling companies use are shit.

>Clinton mistakenly sends out a mass email that declares she hates niggers

They're just using their feels. Sometimes they try to justify it with primary turnout, but in reality the general election doesn't work like that.

Sup Forums is retarded, and cruising for serious butthurt come November. I can't wait.

>6 months till they vote for this
>6 fucking months

it's ALL feels atm

>Could be a real catastrophe in November with majorities lost in House and Senate
This is literally as likely as Trump being President right now. No polls show this happening at all, on top of the fact that GOP control during boundary changes meant a bunch of states have been gerrymandered to fuck as well (I don't agree with it)

>fucking Brit
>telling ME about MY spics

Mexicans aren't the only ones who don't like Trump. He polls badly with all Latinos. What I'm saying is that he was able to do well despite that.

Are you dumb? It's obviously a joke lmao. All the big states are red and small ones are blue.

>>Indiana going blue
>LMAO KILL YOURSELF

Didn't happen long ago

>GA going blue
>FL going blue
>OH going blue
>MO going blue
>PA going blue
So much wrong with this.

This is basically what he has to do. FL is a big task itself, but he also has to win FL and OH. I don't see it happening.

>tfw commiefornia is ruined because of LgAy and SF

Fuck this state

>utah and arizonia not blue in this worst case scenario i shiggy to the diggy my niggy

kek

The Republicans don't deserve to win if they're only going to represent white people

"State X is only blue because of blacks" - except everyone's vote counts the same

Ohio is definitely going to Trump. He got more votes than Hillary, and he was second place in a four person race.

He got almost the same amount of votes as Hillary in Florida too, with three other people, while she went against one person.

I don't know why people think Ohio and Florida will go blue

the spic and nigger vote

fortunately, nigger voter turnout will be way down this cycle since they don't have a nigger to vote for and Hillary is boring

aww shit Obama for another 4 years!!

why are blacks at 93% dem if its 20% for trump?

See He has a good chance of getting both

oh jeez oh man

I intentionally left it out to show that Trump wouldn't even need that to win in a landslide, he just needs to get the white vote slightly more Republican and out voting a bit more. With the black vote taken into account he wins a few more states, and actually starts making states like New York look competitive.

>>GA going blue
>>FL going blue
>>OH going blue
>>MO going blue
>>PA going blue
>So much wrong with this.

Except there is nothing wrong with it.

Those are all the states vulnerable, particularly if Trump has anything but a minor setback. There is polling data and election results from the last 2-3 general election cycles to support these states being at risk if not in play. FL is almost somewhat securely blue and Trump has a lot of ground to cover there. OH and PA may lean in his favor right now but still only in single digit range in early polling. These are bigger states with cities of Democrats that will be mobiliized so don't expect any big shifts, it will take constant attention both states to keep them red. MO is the bellwether state and always close to being in play. Obama came close to winning it in 2008. Same with Georgia where lately Trumps numbers have been shaky.

The problem for Trump is that he will need to commit more time and resources to these states ro overcome it than Hillary will need to commit to maintain it. The narratives, party dynamics, demographics and political winds are all in her favor now that he is the Nominee. Every time another state becomes at risk the advantage tips more in her favor. Maybe you guys will start to second guess nominating him now that it's too late.

what is 'voter turnout'

>GA going blue

NY has a better chance of going red than GA does of going blue. the dem vote tops out with the blacks in atlanta. the rest of the state is hard right. this is the deep south faggot.

t. georgian born and raised

>near 20%.

Source me right the fuck up Sadiq

I've been to stone mountain I've seen the deep south you ain't shit your blue as a two dollar bill!

for a republican thats actually very good. niggas love them some gibs me dat so they almost all vote dem.

they like trump because unlike the cuckservative guys we had running before like romney Trump is a "real nigga". an alpha.

If Obama couldn't win Georgia in two tries, Hillary has no chance. I haven't seen a single Hillary sign in Buckhead or Paces Ferry or Morningside. Those are Democrat breeding grounds.

>stone mountain.

wew lad thats a fuckin tourist spot i'd bet you half the people you met weren't even from georgia

North carolina is a definite Blue as well OP.

The fact that GA is now a wing state blows my mind. What's even crazier is that Texas is almost there too.

Trump is the best thing that's happened for the Democrats. Thanks for 8 years of Hillary Trump!

yes I suppose I agree I have spoken to lots of members of the black community and they've all said that they will be voting trump this year.

Metro atlanta is a term uses loosely. i used to live in a small town there and it was still considered metro

Florida is going blue... The Hispanics here won't let trump win

>Florida is going blue... The Hispanics here won't let trump win

kek. no. those hispanics are cubans and the actual mexicans dont like mexicans either.

so the spics and niggers couldn't vote in the primary?