What songs should I learn on acoustic guitar to attract babes with?

What songs should I learn on acoustic guitar to attract babes with?

Victory Garden

Wonderwall

Oasis - Wonderwall
The Beatles - Blackbird
Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
The Doors - Indian Summer
And you'll also need at least one more poppy song that isn't normally played on acoustic guitar. I learned Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande, for example

Green Day - Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)
Hey There Delilah
In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
Wonderwall

freebird

Dragonforce - through the fire and flames

>tfw I pulled my guitar out at a party to impress some babes but accidentally referred to it as an "autistic guitar"

Tim Heidecker - For Chan

karma police
where is my mind
wonderwall
yesterday or let it be

Death Grips - Inanimate Sensation
Boredoms - Vision Creation Newsom
Animal Collective - Peacebone
Michael Jackson - I wanna Rock With You (especially if you're fat, definetely gonna get some pussy or ass

yeaaah boiiiii

underrated

Jason Isbell - Cover Me Up

In your case, it sounds like it was an autistic guitar

Wonderwall

That's already been posted, babe

>playing an instrument to attract women

write your own fucking songs you scum.

Women don't care about your playing, but literally taking control of a moment with your own material is the single most alpha thing you can do.

"I wrote this, so shut up for 4 minutes while I teach you something" is the only acceptable way to use music to get girls.

>"I wrote this, so shut up for 4 minutes while I teach you something" is the only acceptable way to use music to get girls.
Or he could just play Wonderwall.

doesn't matter as long as you sing. they only really care about the singing

Smoke On The Guitar and Stairway To Heaven

pls do this and film it

Water*

Anything posted so far, just make sure that you are not ugly.

>Come Out Ye Black and Tans
>Go On Home British Soldiers
>Back Home in Derry
>The Rifles of the IRA
>God Save Ireland

Wonderwall or something by John Mayer

women like hearing a pretty boy playing pretty songs with his pretty voice, sure.

but women will literally go crazy for the guy on stage who submits his own material and has his own ideas behind his own melodies/arrangements and actually has something to say. That's when you get them so loopy they might actually stalk you.

That's when you're actually a 'musician' and not just a fuccboi with a 6-string.

>but women will literally go crazy for the guy on stage who submits his own material and has his own ideas behind his own melodies/arrangements and actually has something to say. That's when you get them so loopy they might actually stalk you.
>That's when you're actually a 'musician' and not just a fuccboi with a 6-string.
But your whole first paragraph contradicts that. If you are cute enough, you don't even have to go through the trouble of learning to play an instrument. And sure, everyone really cares what a pretty boy playing an acoustic guitar to get women has to say.

It's not that it hasn't happened, but Patti Smith and Bob Dylan are just maybe a little out of the ordinary.

you know you gotta be at least decent looking for that to work right?

Depends on the girls you want to pick up. Since no one has mentioned southern girls I'd recommend either Fortunate Son or this week's blue collar country hit.