Loner/feels thread i'm feeling pretty dead inside today Sup Forumsros need this right now

Loner/feels thread i'm feeling pretty dead inside today Sup Forumsros need this right now.

Feeling you dude. Being a loner ain't as fun as it looks in the movies huh. Tonight I'll be sat at home alone, drinking, smoking weed & watching the last episode of 'Preacher' What do other loners do to pass the time?

shameful self bump

OP here i play vidyas all day jerk off and that's basically it the days seem to get shorter as i age and life seems to get more and more meaningless i feel i go on w/o a based objective in life

this

>Let me tell you a story...

Girls better at this place You are, in fact,
So far, offensive odor
Many of them, the stench is very dirty lace
So, so many, but you make a good feeling mine
Scumbridges loves singing and does not touch my heart
Diamonds Your Fucking Name
I love your fucking name
I love you and the power of poetry
A man in love with you
Ala, and men want to love you in the dark.
I love people who seem to be angry SUCH SIZ with a cat
If you did not like something crazy and understanding

Full time Loner here.. about taking motorcycle licens so i can harass grills

So much this, I crave human interaction so bad that I come to act super clingy with girls, in the beginning the say in the best man in the world but I'm always fucking things up, in the beginning they always asked me why I haven't had a girlfriend but time later they find out for itself, and as always I end up alone

Judah I love your name.
I love you, and the power of poetry
I love you
Wing, I want to make love in the dark.
I love those cats you see such bad
You're crazy if you do not like something and understanding
Beautiful, symbolic language more
Oracle said that the people of Gypsies and the group seen.

WTF dude, are you OK, do you need medical attention?

Shhh...

>The quiet leaves of spring are naught to the terrible sound of autumn.
>If love was fair, and didn't seek it's own end, perhaps I might find some.

That's not bad tho

On the twelfth hour clock struck
Deep in the woods, deep in the car in preparation
And they have a treasure in the depths of the distance
Look for the gnome and fifteen friends
My favorite song, video, Colombian gangs
Separation atoms atoms and non-Trump Trump
Grass straightens leg goats
Before (fear) to leave post

Future perfect when I'm with you
First, you are my queen
My friend, anger begets bull
Wolf and bear in the form of a series
The monument is falling apart

Occasionally I can come up with something good off the top of my head.

Im dead inside too op.

You never did notice that
Nevertheless, the construction in order to destroy
I play with my world like your little toys
When the fly quickly bullet of you
You put a gun and you're hiding from my eyes
And the long long run you turn

bump

Ctrl alt kill me now

Bump

I feel as though I know your words already

one month passed sinch i was recruited to the army and my depression is growing bigger and bigger.
i almost popped myself with my rifle but im going to finish my training soon and get a desk job that will also be shitty and depressing.

how do i deal with life Sup Forums? i feel like im about to puke and blow up and just lose it

I think you need to apply for some other job, clearly the one your in is making you miserable.

i live with anxiety issues and depression, my parents doesn't know it but the army does, my training was a training for people with mental problems that will help us adjast to the system.
i really want to stay there even tho i suffered there so much but i just can't handle that.
i want to leave and stay in the same time and i can't handle life overall.
started smoking heavily even though i want to stop and im drinking way too much on weekeneds.

There is probably some things in your life that are OK, if I were you I would hold on to that and then slowly start to improve myself, for example quit smoking and cut down drinking, but this can come later, first you need to rediscover stuff that makes you happy and you forget the world when you are doing them, even if it is for only half an hour or so.

i can't find taste in anything
i just don't know where i'm headed

well keep searching. I would suggest that you pick some "active hobbies" and try to spend as much time as you can outside, being stuck inside with only your negative mind can be depressing.

I seem to struggle a lot just trying to maintain a enthusiastic attitude around people so i take a lot of solitary time to myself. Sometimes i worry about my future loneliness and it gets me down. I have lost a lot of respect for the women in my life, their values and the behavior they've demonstrated sadden me. I need something or someone to show me different because the representation ive seen doesn't give me much hope. Sometimes i think i should jsut concentrate on finding solace by myself

first you have to find out what you really want. You sound like you don't want to be lonely, but then you start with some MGTOW stuff. You need to know what you want and then go for it.

I want to overcome the episodes of depression i feel when alone to improve my stability and find new respect for women my age so i can start to create a healthy relationship on more solid ground.

Sounds like a good plan to me! Good luck Sup Forumsro! And don't let set backs get you down!

Thanks user.