Should i be ashamed of the fact that i love babymetal?

should i be ashamed of the fact that i love babymetal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zTEYUFgLveY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes but it could be worse.

Yes. Yes you should.

no
there are way worse things to like

You are fine, nothing wrong with Babymetal, they at least break a genre to make it their own.

Get outta here, Dom

Oh my god. I had never seen these before this post. I am laughing so hard I'm in tears.
They are hilarious!

I used to hate on them, then recently I went and actually listened to their stuff. I love it. Not all of their songs (a few from the first album before they found themselves and were just a gimmick). I mean Dragonforce wrote the first single on the most recent album. They do metal covers of anime songs. They have their market on lock, and I now plan to go out of my way to see a live show of theirs. They put on HUGE shows.

I want to perform lewd and lascivious acts with their under 14 years of age body

You are 4 years too late.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to fuck babies with huge metal schlongs.

Su is older, but Yui and Moa are still young.

17, due to turn 18 in the space of 40 days.

latest album is surprisingly good

True, but you can always go back and watch them in Megitsune and cream yourself. God knows I do. They were so fucking cute.

but they're old enough tho

su has the most unfortunate ears

Considerate very cute in Japan.

Considered*

it is pretty cute, but moa is cuter

Only on girls or on dudes as well? Because if dudes are cute as well, this fat jug-eared neckbeard might have a new income stream.

Adult male fan here....
Kami band (the band backing them up) is really good and the girls a pretty good performers. Su metal is great vocalist. If you're an adult male and you "Love" babymetal... yeah... that pretty weird. I wouldn't be openly public with it, cuz people who dont know babymetal will get the wrong Idea. the fact that you're question it.. confirms it.

Rob Zombie has your back on liking baby metal http www.blabbermouth.net/news/rob-zombie-on-watching-babymetal-perform-it-was-like-nothing-i-had-ever-seen-before/

op here. i guess i love is a big word point is. i like their music a lot

I will have a foursome with babymetal one day.
It will happen.

They're all over 18

Adult male fan again.
I like them too. Still weird bro. shouldnt be ashamed for liking them or anything.
useless you jacking your cock to their vids. then yeah... you're on your own on that one.

I watched a few on YouTube when Rob Zombie claimed to be a fan.

They aren't my thing, but there's nothing wrong in liking what they do. Have fun! We all die in the end, so enjoy yourself while you're here.

i don't really do that tho

Just saw them live as the RHCP openers. Pretty good. Nothing revolutionary, but hey you do you man.

I love thinking about being covered in Babymetal pussy. Really hope there will be a sex tape soon.

No. People still love Fallout Boy, Panic at the Disco, and MCR, so like what you want.

Doesnt mean its good tho.

babymetal is just one of the many metal bands i listen to

Nah, no need to be. Listen to what you like.

Thats the thing, son, they're not metal. They are a gimmick created to make money and people like you are making them rich.

Theyre about as real as Spinal Tap.

Ignore the "Official" videos and check out their live stuff. It's night and day- live is MUCH better: youtu.be/zTEYUFgLveY

yeah, i guess you're right. still, like it tho

Like it all you want, just dont claim to be a metalhead

i don't like calling myself shit like ''metalhead'' or "gamer" i find it really cringe worthy

fuck him
its metal, the music is metal, its just a take on metal. If Rob Zombie says they are metal, they are metal.

Holy fuck user, you just cracked the case.

No shit they're a gimmick. I can't imagine Babymetal is going to leave a lasting impression on the culture. No one is going to hear the first few bars of their song about chocolate over a shitty speaker system in a dive bar 20 years from now and start singing it to themselves.

That said, the riffs are good and the easy-bake lyrics and sound is catchy, so I'm going to enjoy it while it's still here.

>If Rob Zombie says they are metal, they are metal.
Youre a fuckin retard that doesnt understand how marketing and promotion works. Rob Zombie doesnt like them, he's taking pics with them and defending them because he's trying to appeal to a wider audience. By saying he likes Babymetal, he's showing all the newfag children who like Babymetal that "Hey, I'm cool too, buy my records" and they will, giving Rob Zombie more record sales.

No they don't. Its JPOP.

Like that means anything these days. His new music is utter shit.

>I can't imagine Babymetal is going to leave a lasting impression on the culture. >No one is going to hear the first few bars of their song about chocolate over a shitty speaker system in a dive bar 20 years from now and start singing it to themselves.

But thats precisely what's going to happen. People right now are angrily defending them and taking them as serious as any real band out there.

>loli-looking asian girls in cute outfits jumping around to metal music

What the fuck isn't to like?

Please. You know as well as I do that most people are fucking idiots that can barely hold one thought in their head at a time. When the new flavor comes along next month, they'll all jump ship to that one too. You'll have a few die-hards that hold on so that they can make the "REAL" fan a part of their identity, but no one is going to give a shit long term. That's why they and the company behind them want to cash in now as hard as they can. They know that this is a flash in the pan, and they want to bilk it for all the heat they can.

>When the new flavor comes along next month, they'll all jump ship to that one too. You'll have a few die-hards that hold on so that they can make the "REAL" fan a part of their identity, but no one is going to give a shit long term.
>but no one is going to give a shit long term.

Really? Because thats the same shit people said about... Lets see, Creed, Limp Bizkit, Justin Bieber, and the 73737473829384 other trash "flash in the pan" bands/artists they said "wouldnt be cared about 10 years from now"

>FTFY

It's pretty garbage so yes

>FTFY

kek