I really like fidget spinners, does this mean i have autism?

I really like fidget spinners, does this mean i have autism?

Yes

Yes it does

Yes

But i dont want to have autsim

I just want to have fidget spinners.........

What do you do with those things? I see people bragging about them here, I saw one on the streets with on in his hands... What did I miss? Genuine question.

They SPINNNNNNNNNN! Like Jesus man, they spin fast. I tried spinning as fast as one once and I got dizzy and smashed my head off a coffee table.

Why did you try spinning so fast? You must be crazy.

someone invented a tool to help people suffering ADHD to focus. it's got something to do with busying your hands witha simple repetetive task. through some fucking mystery, everony thinks they're toys and now schools have to prohibit them in classrooms becasue there's spinning noises all the time. noone notices the irony

I wanted to be like the fidget spinner, I just like them so much, I even replaced my car tires with them

why the fuck did these shits get popular yet yoyos are dead

at leaast yoyos can be used for tricks and shit, now you're literally staring at a weighted ball bearing

I just got one of these fidget spinners. You can throw them and they will stick to almost anything.

That's all? Well, if it helps people to keep their hands busy... Then I didn't really miss something.

>someone invented a tool to help people suffering ADHD to focus
if all it took was staring at a spinning object, you could use this. It's just a fad for total faggots.

That used to work in school, but who carries coins around these days?

you can acquire one a lot easier than the time, effort, and money to acquire a faggot spinner

No it means you have ADHD

there is more than staring going on with spinners y'know

Absolutely

That's all anyone asks about these things? "What did I miss?" "Am I missing something?"

Like what do you expect? Yeah these things warm up your coffee and massage your toes and on top of all that they're solar powered.

They're kind of fun

A toe massage would be great, but seriously. I just asked because I've learned to be critical towards a hype. So when fidget spinners become a thing, I want to know what it is about, not more, not less.