What a fucking joke. London is going to be a war zone within the month. What in the fuck were they thinking?!?!

What a fucking joke. London is going to be a war zone within the month. What in the fuck were they thinking?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLc8saJYeVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off ya drama queen
london is going to be the same as ever

I for one, welcome our new Muslim over Lord.

Meh if it does go to shit it's a good thing, it will help serve as a wakeup call.

We need happenings to turn the public view in our favour.

The worse and dumber shit this guy does, the better.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLc8saJYeVU

this happened. seems like another day right?

>muslims being dicks
yeah same as every other day

how is black lives matter coming along by the way?

black lives matter is a bunch of stupid niggers on welfare with no philosophy other than cops are bad and we want reparations. i don't remember black lives matter raping and assaulting a bunch of women, bombing buildings, executing people, or being affiliated with any sort of terrorist organizations.

>Same as ever

Niggers have no ideology. Muzzies have a unstable volatile violent ideology.

Is the Mayoral post a figurehead kinda one? Does he have any real power?

I don't see what's so bad about him becoming mayor. He can provide a voice for the minorities. As usual, Sup Forums is a drama queen.

>provide a voice for the minorities
You mean white brits?

didn't BLM assaulted white people (this marine guy), threaten to bomb buildings, and is influenced by the black panthers a domestic terrorist group?

No, I mean Asians.

Why don't you fuck off back to Pakistan? You have a "voice" there. Also user is correct, British people are the minority in London.

How did you know I was from Pakistan?

You asked for this britshits. Leave EU and Earth and take your shame with you.

>"""""Asians"""""

Let's hope they grow scrotum capacity and DO tear that shit up! Englanders! Start the Muslim Clock Game. Also known as the Knockout game!

Don't think so kuffar, London is Muslim land now

>same as ever

I think that's the plan OP

RIP London

Does that mean that Muslims cant act kaffar in London since its no longer a kaffar state?

Its one of their rules.

London has a Muslim mayor! What a joke country! Where are all the white people? Hiding!

You literally had a soldier beheaded in the street and nothing changed. Your country is as cucked as they get.

London is turning into Johannesburg.

The fuck you think London will be like when they stop hiring white people are Police? and instead hire more arabs and blacks to police the streets?

Trust me bro, London is dead and dying.

All you Muslim hating brits better immigrate to the U.S before shit starts to get real. Rest of you cucks can get raped beheaded or worse by the sandniggers you deserve it.

Are you really bengali? How is it living in a massive mudslime nation as a non-muzzie bengali?

Mohammed was not a prophet.

Yes he was.

True the mayor of London is a meaningless role, if a muslim gets to be the Lord Mayr of the city of London, I'd be worried

>He was a Rapist< Savage

Yeah but honestly violent Muslims are on a whole other level.

Where is your god now fuck off fagget. go rape a small child

K E K
E
K

this makes me fucking mad as fucking hell.

This. You are red-pilled, fellow Ausbro. The world is ruled from the City of London.

There's a difference between a god and a prophet. I don't expect stinky American infidel to know. Educate yourself