C
K

H
I
M

U
P
observer.com/2017/05/mike-rogers-nsa-chief-admits-trump-colluded-with-russia/

Come on, Trump supporters. Let's see your rage. Call me names, scream "fake news", and deflect to Obama/Clinton. Just know, my precious "snowflakes", that your hypocrisy has not gone unnoticed. Safe spaces are available for your convenience.

Impeach him an pence will take over you fucking moron

Lock him up where? They white house?

Pence is in on it
Sure

Yeah. People don't understand that pence will probably be just as bad. Or worse

They will. To use this retard as an example to future US presidents.

LOL at so much rage over the next 3 1/2 years, he's not going anywhere.

>snowflakes

Can't even come up with your own insults...we were calling Hillary supporters that before the election.

You hear that whoosing sound passing over your head?

Can't make a good argument.

Low quality bate, good meme

FBI said DNC leak was Russians because that's what crowdstrike claimed

Reminder that the podesta leaks != the DNC (Seth rich) leaks

Reminder that the FBI is on record saying the DNC denied access to their server or logs for forensic investigation

Reminder that the "17 intelligence agencies" quote referred to the intel communities believing Russians posted on social media to influence the election, not that they were the leakers or hackers of specific servers (the latter would be and is impossible to prove, and the crowd strike CEO admitted it)

Reminder that the tools the CIA uses to proxy the last hop of their network connections +!forge signatures/patterns of foreign entities (like, Russians) for false-flagging during operations was leaked to the world

Reminder that the D.C. Police don't know where seths laptop is

Reminder that Seth Rich was found alive and breathing

Reminder that there were three officers wearing body cameras who responded

Reminder that Washington post employs Podesta and that there were over 5 different articles by different WaPo staff that came out today alone, with headlines claiming an unsolved murder was "debunked" posted hourly

>Pence is in on it
Citation required there is ZERO evidence of this the guys a boy scout

Thanks.

And he'll be in office for over a decade

He's a member of Trump's administration but had no idea of what was going on. Yep. Sounds rational.

Mike Rogers is a lying Kike.

One at a time. We'll impeach them one at a time.

In the reality of it all. Every problem in this world is created by man. We are the only things holding and progression back.we could live together in peace. We could collectively work together. But na. We have this urge to be better than one another. And for what.

Good man.

The facts and dates:

>HRC Emails were reported as a hack, though who knows.
>The available emails are b/w 2010-06-30 and 2014-08-13.
>They release on 2016-03-16.

>DNC Leaks were reported as a hack, though who knows.
>The available emails are b/w 2015-01-01 and 2016-05-25.
>They release on 2016-07-22.

>Podesta Emails seem to be a successful phishing attempt occurring on 2016-03-09.
>The available emails are b/w 2007-06-14 an 2015-10-21.
>They release on 2016-10-07.

>DNC Leaks shows that HRC first began opposition to Bernie in an email dated 2015-10-30.
>DNC acknowledged voter data is accessed by Bernie team on 2015-12-16.
>DNC acknowledged their server hack in 2016-06.

>Craig Murray claims he received leaks from disgusted insiders on a night in 2016-09.

>KDC says he talked to SR in 2014.
>KDC says in 2015-05 he knows Julian will be a nightmare for HRC in 2016 based on data Julian has (already).

>SR killed on 2016-07-10.

>Assange starts mentioning SR and “sources” in 2016-07.

BRING ON THE ASIAN GRILLS MATE

I do what I can

Just proving my point.

LOL, no, you won't

Trump asked him and mcnasters to leave the room for a reason. Because either one of them would turn him in. Pence has been insulated from this because he wouldn't ever go along with this shit. He's smart enough to realize how stupid this all is.

Trump won though guys

He's your president

Deal with, etc

That's your only recourse? Reeee! Impeach!!! mommy ! Daddy! The DNC rigging the elections didn't work ! I need Grandma Warpdrive and her Warp speed "Forward!" bullshit and EU policies here so wee can all be dirty Rug pray muzzrags!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck this cuck

it's the left in constant rage mode since princess hillary didn't get elected. They all wanted a big circle frig over the first woman president and didn't get it and the rage hasn't stopped since.

Reminder that you believe nutjob conspiracy theories. Employ some critical thinking please.

What's there to argue about? He's the prez and will be for next 3 1/2 years.

Stay angry.

Proving my point.

This is why they've been going batshit insane since trump's election.

Hillary was supposed to get in and keep the weaponized deep state in place to persecute political opponents.

Now the beans are being spilled and their only hope was to get the country aligned against Trump.

It explains the projection of russian tampering and leaking classified material.

Hillary said it right that if that sonuvabitch gets in office, they're all going to jail.

They used the entire government as the democrat party enforcement wing... for 8 years.

Worse is going to come out.

Screencap this.

>Screencap this
Nah.

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking desperate AntiFa shill.

Unless the republicans realize Pence would be a better guy for them to get their agenda through get reelected and hold onto the White House for over a decade.

>b-but muh evidence
>b-but muh link to story
>buh-buh blah blah

If all this is true, WHY is he still not only free, but the president?

This isn't even trying

The truth doesn't require effort.

Refer to Watergate for answers to your questions.

Proving my point.

The DNC offices were broken into first, that is what warranted an investigation. Can you show me evidence of a law being broken that warrants a Russian/Trump investigation?

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

no rage
trump can deal with complixity with what he's doing best, business
but, deeply, he enjoys simple things

the matter is he doesn't admit/know it and thinks he can easily deal with the complexity of his actual job

for now, the probability of gunshot is 2%, but it'll raise if he keeps behavioring like a tyran, sucking poutine (in fact OPEC) dick (real fact, he was excited/real when he signed with saudis (old bros of the WTC destruction), and gave no fucks with jew/christians/NATO (he doesn't give a fuck to even hide it)).

Funniest part is these dudes (the OPEC team) have power (Erdogan, poutine, may, ect...) but they have retards that feed on hate and simple things (manly things). My joy would be to see their tears when the OPEC will run off cash.

That is not evidence of a CRIME. I called Obama a traitor for 8 years, but that doesn't mean I had evidence of him being a traitor yet.