ITT: Anime characters that are you

ITT: Anime characters that are you.

you have three swords?

Mostly in appearance, I just look like a 3d version of him but also share some personality traits and synesthesia which is odd and unique enough I suppose

I hate it when anyone is better than me. If someone is, my goal is to become better than them. If someone says I can't do something in the time allotted, I take it as a fucking challenge.

i really like anime and connect with the characters on a personal level

i am also autistic

>posting in cringe thread

Except I'm white and blonde

Check'd

Traitor

you devilish swine

All of you guys are lying.
We're all Sato from NHK.

nope i'm taka you baka

I'm more of a Yamazaki though

I'm your average guy that somehow makes it appear what I do is above average and the world seems to work in my favor even when I really don't deserve it.

silly gaijin, hercule is the main hero and the strongest

my greatest enemy, is myself
I have mastered all 9 katana-techniques,including the hidden Naginatajutsu techniques that get passed from Generation to Generation
I fought every sensei in every japanese dójo
and watched all Seasons of afro-Samurai on DVD (Blu-ray was sold out)

yet. I'm not mentally strong enough to go up to waifus and ask for their Tenwabangō (phone nr)
in hope that i shall place my semen where the sun dont shine.

It leaves a deep scar on my mind ,
I feel like I'm dishonoring my clan.
and shall commit suzuki , to end my miserable being

>makes it appear what I do is above average and the world seems to work in my favor even when I really don't deserve it
Can you give some examples?

you must hate alot of people then

What if someone is clearly better than you at something and you know perfectly well that you have no chance of becoming better than them?

Sure to put it simply i just got a promotion at work for doing literally the bare minimum to get my old job done each day. yet my department has been steadily improving on its own miraculously making it appear I'm going above and beyond, winning me much praise from upper management. "I havemy seen this department look this good in the 20 years I've been here."

So you were in a leading position already and now you were given more responsibility?

yep and a heavy increase In pay

Hei.

because no one can defeat me

If dubs you are delusional.
If not then you are probably right.

Do you think that you're setting yourself up to fail?
Like that you keep climbing the ladder and then at some point, you will have to deal with an actual problem and you'll have no idea what to do?

Why are u White Boys so mad?

bitches and waifus love BBC
and theres nothing U can do about it

sit down whitey

if i was 13 this would 100% be my answer i was pretty edgy back then

nah I can actually apply myself if I feel like it. the reason I could get away with doing the minimum work is because I fixed all the major issues in the area really early on in that old position

>fixed all the major issues in the area really early on in that old position
Then what the fuck are you complaining about?
If you actually solved the problems beforehand and can now sit back while everything runs perfectly fine, then you did exactly what your job was supposed to be!
Did you just post here to have someone praise you?

Quads don't lie

Even when I watched Death Note as a teen, I was self-aware enough to not dare compare myself to fucking Light Yagami.

I was the biggest faggot going i thought he was the shit and if i had a death note i would do the same then turned 14 and grew a level and stopped being so edgy.

Well, being a teen, I think you have en excuse to be a complete faggot.
I was a fag as well, but in a different way.
As long as we grow out of it, it's alright.

in what way?

Typical beta faggot who would avoid any physical confrontation, even when it was justified.
Just ended up looking like a coward, which I admittedly was.

Nanimo.. Nakata..