How do i get someone to sleep so strong that he/she won't wake up by any interaction nor will remember anything?

How do i get someone to sleep so strong that he/she won't wake up by any interaction nor will remember anything?

Bump

You fuck them.

Ambien

drug them OP, only sure-fire way to do this

First i gotta get them unconsiousness

No time to buy. What can i use from my house?

Start telling them about yourself

double-dubs kek

chloroform

how has chloroform at home

Feed her bleach. She'll sleep so strong she won't wake up by interaction, nor remember anything. Plus, you probably have it in your house.

OP here
I don't have chloroform, plus i would probably need something i can hide in drink/food.

Vicodin. 4x dose at least.

faggot

Wtf do you have then, faggot?

Thx

Ghb, any kind of benzo, Rohypnol, etc. Ghbs the best, just be careful, want her to wake up eventually.

tell her about your life

Casual stuff
Painkillers, herbs, maybe sleep pills i am not sure.

nice

Will it hurt her? Like will she have any consequences? I don't wanna hurt her.

All the sleep pills. All of them.

Ether. knocks me out real quick

Obviously you planned poorly. How about a stun gun or taser? Shotgun with bean-bag rounds? Tube sock with a handful of batteries in it?

Maybe 4 bars of xanax if she id ove 160 lbs 3 for anything under

bleach?

She's 350lbs.

MODS

and has a mustache and a penis.

Steal some elephant tranqs from your local zoo. Why are you trying to rape an obeast?

Rhino tranquilizer gun?

Thanks.

Ask him!

you can use soft sleeping pills made out of zolpidem. they're not that strong and let people in a sleepy relaxed state. We use it from time to time with my gf to make "rapy" sex

hive-mind

That wasn't me. Sup Forums needs IDs

zolpidem is ambien

pic of fatty target beast! for proper dosage.

slip em a jimmy

didn't know, not an amerifag

She is 66kg. No pics. All my friends browse Sup Forums.

Is this helpful?

Whoops forgot to crop it. Muh bad

so only amerifags can read and research? europoor muslim rape victim sighted.

Nice.

pic of hairy hambeast

golf club? garotte? hypnosis?

Potato skin infusion

Wow how come I never thought of that read and "research" for a brand on wikipedia! what a fucking academic research! Big words for a redneck. The world is changing buddy and nobody gives a damn about your American shit. Go "research" europe on Google, maybe that'll be your only chance to see something different than a Walmart

It isn't America's fault your politicians are letting third world piles of shit swarm your countryside you heathen.

Dis you just assumed my nationality? :V

Ew dont rape landwhales

Probably make a few rumless ones too so if she notices she's getting wasted and tells you to drink one you drink one that's not alchoholic

So you could have done it, you chose to be ignorant. Bend over for Mohammad.

Again, not that wasn't OP.
she is 66kg (145.5lbs)