youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/516382177798680576
youtube.com/watch?v=edZ43RCiWSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

suck my memes

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
>tfw he actually did it

>Trump's not running against Shillary. He's running against Obama. You think she likes the limelight? She'll hang back and let her minions do the dirty work.

You're not wrong, which is why she can't win.

To quote Trump (and literally almost everyone) "This country is in serious trouble."

Whether you post in /Trumpgeneral/ or /r/blacklivesmatter, everyone agrees with that statement.

Shillary is advocating the status quo, which isn't making anyone happy. Her platform thus far is literally "sssssh, just let it happen." Nobody likes that.

She's advertising herself as a puppet, when the Don and even fucking Bernie are carrying themselves as leaders. You don't win the title of leader of the free world without some elder God tier sweat and toil, Shillary has not only proven unwilling, but also incapable of meeting that standard.

GET IN HERE NORMIES

I'm a bourgeois patriot, sir.

I ain't gay er nuttin'

But I'd pet awoo~ on the head if I ever met her.

Crooked and Goofus don't have the STRENGTH or the STAMINA to be president.

>the retweets are now over 110,000

Goofy Warren's response to Trump is now trending on Goybook, but I thought she deleted all of that tirade she went on?

We all would.

he did NOT tweet this

there's no way he'd be so rude

Just got back from work, any late night tweets from the Don?

Also, all the online participation for the GE debates is being handled by an ultra liberal private university near San Francisco. I sense shenanigans.

Imagine if he died.

Such a perfect nickname.

On mobile but holy shit check out his last tweet, he's going to shitpost Elizabeth Warren to a mental hospital

I've been in journalism since I was 14, it's a great procession, a terrific profrssion, but the copy editors in this country are incompetent, they're pathetic, Al-Jazeera, Haaretz, and all those papers, they're laughing at us. Journalism here doesn't make good deals anymore, they don't, they're puppets, puppets, and everyone knows.

I've worked with journalists, they're great people, terrific people, I love them, they work for me, they're great, they're great. Let's make the Washington Post great again.

You're not allowed to imagine that. It's why you've never seen Trump at a funeral.

I would miss Ted if he passed away. Then again imagine the memes....

>titan trump and the tactical taco bowl

kek

>wow, a meal made out of tiny sandwiches

MAGIC MEME FUEL FOR THE DANK EMPEROR

Yeah, yeah he did. Go watch him talking about rosie odonnel

P.S. Just finished finals. Drunk as fuck

Trump/Paul

make it so

Hillary will sue Trump for hate speech and he'll get disqualified and jailed. Get fuckt stormweenies

Wow,

Are shills trying to divide us with these threads or are anons just too gung-ho for Trump?

lel

The latter, friend. Too much energy

what

>"stormweenies"
I kek'd, have a (you)

youtu.be/Uj8DNhxaWgw?t=59m16s

Remember how much of a bitch Rubio is?

>the preview image is Pancake man doing the I DUNNO LOL pose
Kek.

>59m16s

It would logically seem that the people who would go out to vote *for* Trump would outnumber the people who would go out to vote for "Not trump."

I hope.

No, the reddit people can't handle someone without a "username" making threads, so they just ignore the catalog and make their own generals then flood the earlier thread calling us shills.

Some of the trip people are really great but some really aren't.

BY THE WAY, SHE HAS DONE NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, IN THE SENATE

trump does not like muslims
muslims hate jews
trump supporter of israel
muslims want total destruction of israel
daughter of trump has jewish religion and rich jewish hausband
most of acts antisemitism in europe were done by muslims
trump want ban muslim immigration
all ppl from israel banned in islamic countrie, jews cant travel there

i will bump it util someone explain why ppl who hate jews support that man?

he obviosly care about jewish security

She'll try to frame herself as the "defender of liberties against an insane megalomaniac". To her base that'll be catnip, cause let's face it Trump is the most ABSOLUTE MADMAN candidate ever. Whether that works on independents remains to be seen, but she has an ingrained advantage there because most people are complacent with the status quo. Americans tend not to react to a bad situation until it blows up in they're face and then they go nuts without actually solving the problems.

Trump must keep building himself. He must flesh out his policies and his cabinet. And whether this place likes it or not, some policies will be altered... The Muslim ban will probably be limited to certain countries, etc. I'm not looking forward to hearing him grilled on climate change, I don't think that'll play well at all.

Most importantly, he is a risk choice next to the status quo of Shillary. He must make himself less of a hail mary and more of a good deal.

Because we dislike Muslims more, Jews arnt currently invading europe

If there's another major terrorist attack in Europe or a high profile killing by an illegal in the US at any point during the general election, it's over. Hillary's "everything is fine" narrative will be forever BTFO.

People have been planning to vote for "Not Clinton" much longer than they've been opposed to Trump. Remember how last time she ran we got the first black president? People hate her more than blacks, for democrats that's saying something.

They're throwing everything at Trump because she's already buried 20 years of scandals deep.

Just so this can't be seen as avatarfagging:

Does anyone else replay this clip every once in a while just to remain hope that our country really will be made great again?

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ

I don't hate Jews and Israel is a Muslim murdering machine, and that's a good thing. If the globalist Jews (all secular atheists) lost their grip on the western world with more nationalists like Trump, Israel and the rest of the world would be a better place.

Face it, Trump is going to lose

You all constantly circlejerk over the primary results like it mattered, meanwhile your actual matchup polling with Hillary continues to plummet.

You can post about nervous man all you want, or how nobody thought Trump would win, but your missing the fact that he didn't win, and he won't win. His GE polls have only gone down (inb4 rausserman outlier, it said Romney would win too), and yet he refuses to do anything but insult and spout conspiracies.

This election was gone a long time ago. Hes already turning red states blue.

Odd that ISIS stopped the second Trump started leading the polls.

You can't bet on that. Neither would Trump, it's not his style.

Besides, that's so many variables who knows what happens

>She'll try to frame herself as the "defender of liberties against an insane megalomaniac". To her base that'll be catnip, cause let's face it Trump is the most ABSOLUTE MADMAN candidate ever.

That's a pretty bad campaining idea though, since it seems that "I'm candidate x, vote me!" is always more effective than "At least I'm not candidate x, vote candidate y!".
You look at the rise of new rightwing parties in Europe, and it's partly because of the traditional parties having no arguments but "Hey, at least we're not as evil as them".

>If the globalist Jews (all secular atheists)

Oh shut the fuck up.

Next week Tuesday to Saturday is the Eurovision. Stockholm will be full of people from all over Europe. ISIS has threatened another Paris-style attack.

We'll see if they manage to pull it off.

Let's hope there aren't any bearded ladies this time.

>he is a risk choice next to the status quo of Shillary

I think it's quite the opposite. Hillary's campaign doesn't know whether to paint itself as continuing the status quo or as another Historic First(tm). People are mad as fuck at the status quo. The fact that he's backing her into a corner and making her campaign run on the status quo is hilarious. But, it's also the way it should be. Hillary IS the establishment.

"Dangerous Donald" will prove to be a mistake, because he's the one looking like radical change, not Hillary.

>your missing the fact that
>your missing the fact
>your missing the
>your missing
>your
>(You)r

>Plummet
Kek check your sources shill.

Pretend it isn't so all you want.

Guess I'm a #Cruzmissile now

(You)

Pls, that's tame now, anxious to see how they outdid themselves this year.

Obama was a far more inspirational candidate than Shillary ever was, I predicted he would win just watching his opening rally in Illinois, and I wasn't convinced for a second that he'd be anything other than a legally shameless befuddled philosopher president.

Pretend like it is all you want.

I dont get it. He's gonna drown him in Guacamole?

What's wrong with waterboarding terrorists?
Torture shouldn't be in place if both sides agree but the ISIS are ruthless animals.
I just don't know why people want to "play nice" with ISIS or any radical groups.

>He doesn't know that Israel gives harbor to globalist Jews

>He doesn't know that George "If it white, it ain't right' Soros holds dual US-Israeli citizenship

This

>Make America Great Again

vs

>America Is Already Great

By the looks of him, we haven't got long to wait.

Trump has a good run, but we all know he's unelectable. It's time to hang up the meme and get behind a true conservative - Ted Cruz!

#CruzMissilesInbound

JUST

dems:
>America was always great!
>just ignore our incessant bitching about the Great Satan for the last 40 years

>I just don't know why people want to "play nice" with ISIS or any radical groups.

Racism, (in the progressive sense of the word.) To progressives, savage mudshits are just unenlightened friends that can be made to follow the righteous path of political correctness by appeasment and the assumption that third world fucks who have lived a life of eternal war will suddenly civilize when confronted with the iron curtain of feminism.

Honestly it's just a wedge issue, only 3 people were ever waterboarded. And Trump just has to say "if you're so offended by it, why didn't Obama pass a law banning all this stuff so it wouldn't be used anymore?" the progressives hate how much of Ws policies Obama adopted. There's a Frontline documentary on the continuing shadow programs.

>Hillary IS the establishment.

Oh yeah, the first women president who is attacked by every news outlet for being a woman and is the establishment, sure.

more like

>Trump will turn it all around! Says increasingly nervous stormweenie for the seventh GE poll this year

hi what's your username thing mean?

@73384386
You're not even getting a (You) for that one.

I look for Heresy mainly when spammers land. Like minion poster, and thread splitters

Delusional. She's being protected by every news outlet. They barely even bring up Bernie anymore.

And how the fuck is she not establishment? Who is then?!?!

It's a Warhammer reference.

Does any computer nerd know why my laptop would be running at 100% disk? I have to post from my phone cause my comp is unusable.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/516382177798680576

hard drive is full, delete some content.

>who is attacked by every news outlet for being a woman

you're not even trying very hard

8 months of TrumpGen and you niggas still havent learned not to engage the trolls and shills

they're here to derail, nothing else. "debating" them is pointless, they're not here to exchange ideas.

they are here to derail

get it through your thick heads idiots

hillary shills are even paid for it so there's even less of a reason for them to disengage from trolling, and y'all fall for it like morons

just ignore, hide, and report

>top tweet 'did he account get hacked'

it's dead jim
swap probably went to hell
you need to shut down now and then
clean some stuff out

It's really weird that I can't hear Trump saying "fuck" in my head. I'll bet it's something he says constantly in private, but he hasn't dropped an F-bomb on the trail yet, so I can't imagine it.

Open Resource Monitor, go to the disk tab, and sort by Total. If you're on Windows 10, the task manager shows the same thing under Processes.

>I'll bet it's something he says constantly in private, but he hasn't dropped an F-bomb on the trail yet,
He said "motherfuckers" at a rally before.

youtube.com/watch?v=edZ43RCiWSE

Are we watching any stream?