I'm a libfag that believes we should all live in harmony and all that bullshit...

I'm a libfag that believes we should all live in harmony and all that bullshit. I also agree with y'all in a round about way that this gender stuff is stupid. There's no such thing as gender! Therefore this bullshit doesn't matter and everyone should shut up!!

> no such thing as gender
Nope, you're not saved yet

gender/sex bc in Judith Butler's Gender Trouble she equates gender to sex. I was trying to be concise

Gender is synonymous with sex faggot

that's what i said dickwipe

My trans brother kept telling me to check my privilege when I was asking him to get a job and start contributing. I think we need big government to provide good education, healthcare and infrastructure, but why the fuck would I subsidise someone for having kids? Paid maternit leave? Fuck no. Increased welfare? Fuck no.
Make it so that abortions are free and you can get a $2000 reward for getting a vasectomy. Means less povos. I can solve this shit EZPZ.

This whole gender BS is engendering tons of anger.

Okay fair, who pays for it then dip shit your mom's ass?

That's exactly what he said. You should be crying you're so tragically fucking stupid.

If your mum's abortion were government subsidised the world would get a better return on investment than defense contractor investors are getting under Trump.

The fucking religious would vote Satan himself into office if he ran against abortion. Shit is fucking ridiculous.

Government through progressive taxation on your income per economic principles: consumption plus savings. So capital gains, gifts and inheritance are all treated as income. This is fair because we want people to pay tax roughly according to their ability. That's why income tax is a percentage not a flat fee. Problem is its easy for rich people to say 'that's not income'.

Unfortunately we do need wealth redistribution because Automation and Globalisation both create opportunities for people who already have a lot of money while squeezing the labour market.

Yeah religion is probably about as shit for the human species as poverty is.

People like you are why I set all of my assets as a trust. My family merely assumes the power of attorney over it. Nobody inherits a thing they manage it until they die, and the next group of Trustees take over.

I would consider the settlement of any money in trust as your income and tax it. If you are the named beneficiary that is income for you. Taxed.

These cunts are what's wrong. Not this fake rich guy but actual rich guys. My mate has never worked in his life and make 400k in capital gains last year. I paid more tax than him. Tax the fucks.

It isn't though. I paid taxes on those already. Any monies I access now are to keep up my real property. That you libs think we should keep on paying forever on what we worked for is why the Dems are in a world of hurt.
I am a blue collar who spent my money wisely, and did without many things to have what l've got now, and you bastard would steal it from my kids when I die. So much for caring about the common man.

As did I most likely. I am mid/upper Middle Class, but after my grandparents died, and the raping we took, we learned about setting up trusts to keep properties safe. You don't have to be rich, just smart.

Then you would be fine. Probably end up paying less tax. But if your kids inherit $5mil they haven't paid fuck all tax or earned shit so fuck yeah tax it.

It's free money and you're so spoiled you won't let it be taxed. Inheritence taxes are fucking piddly as they are.

>i am a shill

ftfy

That fact that you want a bigger government invalidates any virtues that you are trying to signal

The people that you want to live in harmony with, don't want to live in harmony with you.

No not as big as the US govt. Us govt is way too big. Oil and farm subsidies, 40% discretionary spending to the military industrial complex for your 7 fake wars, bank bail outs and no bid contracts. Fuck that. If i were in charge of the US budget there could be half the current govt revenue from taxes and your infrastructure wouldn't be grade D+. It's about shifting the tax burden and shifting priorities to adapt to the nature of the economy

Be a proper brother and kick his ass for saying stupid shit.

You realize that I worked my ass off so my kids would have something. That is the problem with you people in that you think the state should own everything. You are the dredges of society. You want everything, but think you should have it handed to you. Also all of my kids are working their asses off too, so they can pay taxes to support freeloaders.
Have you ever had to pay inheritance tax?
I am willing to bet you haven't. My family has always been land rich, not monetarily, the taxes on real assets is higher than monetary. But you would not know that. It is not just Federal, but state. It cost us half the value by the time we were done.

1. Male
2. female
all other = Mental illness

Dude i work my ass off like 50-60hrs a week in a professional services firm. I pay a fuckload of tax. I am a provider. I am not looking for hand outs. That said, if your kid gets given $100k, and some other kid earns $100k, it's bullshit to only make the one that worked for it pay tax.

Double taxation is everywhere. You pay income tax then you pay sales tax when you spend your income. But for some reason when it comes to making loopholes for trust fund babies we get all principled about not taking people's property.

I agree with that 100%.
If they want more taxes then they need to audit every agency to cut waste first. Then talk about needing more money. Also need a full independent audit of the Fed.

Why would I know that? I don't live in your state. I do know inheritance ad company tax have become far smaller sources of govt revenue. Coincidence that they were paid mostly by the rich?

And my kids are working in construction like I did. So they aren't being handed a thing, we all worked for it.

Tax on real property has always been higher, that is why the rich incorpoatei, put it in trust. And that is why we did it. All states hose you on property when it is inherited. They look at it as free cash.