Why do Americans try to force democracy down everyone's throats, when now, even months after the election...

Why do Americans try to force democracy down everyone's throats, when now, even months after the election, they still can't accept it in their own country. Trump won ok! Through free elections. Now you guys are looking for ways to show it was rigged when in the beginning everyone laughed at him... Stop telling others that you are the example of freedom and democracy when you don't show it! Practice what you preach people!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/paid-russians-spread-anti-clinton-fake-news/22020336/
youtube.com/watch?v=Px6v0XbjiZI
youtube.com/watch?v=FIEhGFoeXXU
youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0
youtube.com/watch?v=ycZj5-5KJwA
youtu.be/uU9a9-w2vjk
youtu.be/HSLrDoVLZus
youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=m8ifT1lssHY
youtube.com/watch?v=M8iicUyOeik
youtube.com/watch?v=H9qDolBGkEo
youtube.com/watch?v=rgeUNmplhsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bA5CN1dF45k
youtube.com/watch?v=wCQgBOJsRKw
youtube.com/watch?v=h5c4Hw-hr80
youtube.com/watch?v=tsv9JV7vFjk
youtube.com/watch?v=09ovUQVO2iY
youtube.com/watch?v=qC0Jb7C9JRM
youtube.com/watch?v=JRjRDOArsl4
youtube.com/watch?v=6gs41QdqJJM
youtube.com/watch?v=JuL2QdqkCdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8KCWyyLmXg0
youtube.com/watch?v=faoHbgTTiHg
youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
youtube.com/watch?v=besaaGnXhHg
youtube.com/watch?v=dQYThJLNy7s
youtube.com/watch?v=JZyVZ38Db_A
youtube.com/watch?v=TvT2FFy0pNY
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/top-secret-fisa-court-order/
circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties
circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/fisa-court-finds-very-serious-fourth-amendment-issue-obamas-widespread-illegal-searc
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/24/james_rosen_new_evidence_obamas_nsa_conducted_illegal_searches.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-americans-journo-says-it-proves-wide-pattern.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
youtube.com/watch?v=92qk1GH68NY&feature=youtu.be
RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn straight.

When Bush won against AL Gore, through electoral college but not majority vote, people were fine with it

Clinton's speech today was even aimed against Trump. Can't she accept? There's democracy for you

Now certain people says he hates blacks, the LGBT community, etc... can't remember when he said he hated them

Sorry girls, I don't believe he took away your rights since he became president... Feminist fucks!!!

So if he obstructed justice or if members of his campaign colluded with a foreign power what should be done about that? Nothing? There's no Constitution anymore? I guess Trump's above the law.

What's happening now is no different than Watergate. There are mechanisms in place to deal with this, including impeachment. This is all part of our democratic system, designed by the founders.

sure Ivan

>Trump won ok!

O.... so Clinton is not corrupt??? The stream of dead bodies following her? The deleted emails? and the list just goes on

>it was rigged

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/paid-russians-spread-anti-clinton-fake-news/22020336/

>The stream of dead bodies following her?

Name two.

Trump won!!! In a democratic election!! For a country which stands for democracy, America just doesn't fit the description anymore!!! With all the strikes going on and people protesting the election... You basically take away the freedoms of those who voted just because you ain't happy

Even if this was true, why does it matter? What exactly did the Russian government do that is so bad other than expose the public how corrupt Hillary and the DNC are.

The US does not believe in democracy. It promotes corporate statism. Neither candidate respects the will of the people.

>So if he obstructed justice
>If
>or if members of his campaign colluded with a foreign power
>If
Bozo

> I guess Trump's above the law.
You're such a whiny faggot

>What's happening now is no different than Watergate.
The offices of the DNC were broken into, hence the investigation we know as Watergate. What crime was committed in this elections case that makes you think this is no different than Watergate?

NO EVIDENCE OF TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION VIDEOS:
MAXINE WATERS: youtube.com/watch?v=Px6v0XbjiZI
CHRIS MURPHY: youtube.com/watch?v=FIEhGFoeXXU
JAMES CLAPPER #1: youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0
JAMES CLAPPER #2: youtube.com/watch?v=ycZj5-5KJwA
JAMES CLAPPER / SALLY YATES #1: youtu.be/uU9a9-w2vjk
JAMES CLAPPER / SALLY YATES #2: youtu.be/HSLrDoVLZus
DIANNE FEINSTEIN: youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc
ADAM SCHIFF: youtube.com/watch?v=m8ifT1lssHY
DEVIN NUNES: youtube.com/watch?v=M8iicUyOeik
JOE MANCHIN: youtube.com/watch?v=H9qDolBGkEo
JAMES COMEY #1: youtube.com/watch?v=rgeUNmplhsQ
JAMES COMEY #2 (KIND OF): youtube.com/watch?v=bA5CN1dF45k
JAMES COMEY / MICHAEL ROGERS: youtube.com/watch?v=wCQgBOJsRKw
MICHAEL ROGERS: youtube.com/watch?v=h5c4Hw-hr80
PETER KING: youtube.com/watch?v=tsv9JV7vFjk
TOM COTTON: youtube.com/watch?v=09ovUQVO2iY

The US Navy is going to name this aircraft carrier after Donald Trump already to honor his service and sacrifice for America.

TREY GOWDY: youtube.com/watch?v=qC0Jb7C9JRM

PAUL RYAN: youtube.com/watch?v=JRjRDOArsl4

RAND PAUL: youtube.com/watch?v=6gs41QdqJJM

LORETTA LYNCH: youtube.com/watch?v=JuL2QdqkCdQ

VLADIMIR PUTIN: youtube.com/watch?v=8KCWyyLmXg0

JULIAN ASSANGE CONFIRMS LEAKS ARE NOT FROM RUSSIA: youtube.com/watch?v=faoHbgTTiHg

BARACK OBAMA [states elections cannot be hacked]: youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

DONALD TRUMP [condemns it immediately]: youtube.com/watch?v=besaaGnXhHg

VLADIMIR PUTIN DISCUSSES HILLARY INFLUENCING RUSSIAN ELECTIONS THOUGH BECAUSE WHY NOT: youtube.com/watch?v=dQYThJLNy7s

SCHUMER, PUTIN, PELOSI, RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR: youtube.com/watch?v=JZyVZ38Db_A

Vince Foster (first beneficiary of the now-patented Clinton Double-Tap Suicide)
Seth Rich

youtube.com/watch?v=TvT2FFy0pNY

Can't wait for this Trump shitshow to be over and done with. Lock his ass up already.

Why is it peeing into the ocean?

Would like to know how the Russians could hack the electoral college vote!!!

>The US does not believe in democracy. It promotes corporate statism.

This.

Americans hate everything government but enjoy living by the rules corporations impose on them. Like mandatory drug tests and other shit.

>pic related

America's modern day niggers.

Your playbook: Deflect to Hillary. Deflect to Obama. Shit is so obvious

Nice evidence moron. Cannot wait to see this so called memo, that inevitably incriminates Comey. If it does exist, he was required by law to give that to the proper authorities and by not doing so would be a FELONY.

Damn right

John Ash, James McDougall, and many more died from weird deaths, everyone who opposed Clinton in a meaningfull way

It is a known fact that he was helped by the Russians, who continue to shill here and everywhere else. trump is putin's bitch.

>inb4 hurr durr muh fake news, breitbart and Fox say he is good

Idiots.

I think it is one of the things russia is trying to prove by fucking with us. that's wrong, but they still make a point.

you can't have democracy without some level of intelligence and education (which depend on the growth of a middle class and a certain level of prosperity). americans think they can plant democracy in some backward-ass countries where people can't even read or write, let alone understand national or international issues. it's not going to work. the fact america's intellect has declined drastically as of late, as proven by their electoral choices, may soon be their undoing.

Oh, and it would incriminate him again because he has already testified once before Congress and the oversight committee on the matter.

JAMES COMEY / MICHAEL ROGERS: youtube.com/watch?v=wCQgBOJsRKw

JAMES COMEY #1: youtube.com/watch?v=rgeUNmplhsQ

Heard a good one... If they found Oil on Mars instead of water, the US would already be there to start a Democracy

Umm that's what investigations are for. Why are you so afraid of finding out what happened? More to the point, why is Trump himself afraid of the investigation? Doesn't he want to be exonerated? Why does he act like someone with something to hide?

Don't know who the first on is but the second one was killed during a botched robbery. Also his parents recently asked the media to stop using their sons murder for political reasons. By that they meant dipshits like Hannity and breitbart.

Happy slaves, the most important ingredient to a fake democracy.

Don't care, he still won the presidency, so stop your cheap ass shit about "he did not win fairly" or "It's the Russians"

(You're supposed to quote the post you're responding to.)

Botched robbery??? Just before having to testify against Clinton??? Fishy

Your elections means shit, thanks to
> Electoral Vote

the Left in the US is not about free anything
the Left is the US about Big Govt

>Why are you so afraid
I'm not afraid moron, the special prosecutor has already begun his investigation, clowns like and who make shit up are why I responded. Stop being retarded.

So you'd be cool if Hillary won with help from the Russians? Republicans could very well be on the wrong end of a foreign effort to influence our election in the future. This transcends party. Where is your patriotism? Do you believe in free and fair elections?

>plant democracy in some backward-ass countries where people can't even read or write
They perfected that trick in their own backyard. MuriKKKans invented functional illiteracy and then used their product to fill the ranks of their military.

Dame Edna beat you to the punch.

If you are reading this it means you dolphinately are in a slide thread. People are crabsolutely making pointless threads that will intentionally disrupt your attention so you don't focus on:

The facts and dates:

>HRC Emails were reported as a hack, though who knows.
>The available emails are b/w 2010-06-30 and 2014-08-13.
>They release on 2016-03-16.

>DNC Leaks were reported as a hack, though who knows.
>The available emails are b/w 2015-01-01 and 2016-05-25.
>They release on 2016-07-22.

>Podesta Emails seem to be a successful phishing attempt occurring on 2016-03-09.
>The available emails are b/w 2007-06-14 an 2015-10-21.
>They release on 2016-10-07.

>DNC Leaks shows that HRC first began opposition to Bernie in an email dated 2015-10-30.
>DNC acknowledged voter data is accessed by Bernie team on 2015-12-16.
>DNC acknowledged their server hack in 2016-06.

>Craig Murray claims he received leaks from disgusted insiders on a night in 2016-09.

>KDC says he talked to SR in 2014.
>KDC says in 2015-05 he knows Julian will be a nightmare for HRC in 2016 based on data Julian has (already).

>SR killed on 2016-07-10.

>Assange starts mentioning SR and “sources” in 2016-07.

>thinking when someone says "a trail of bodies after Clinton" they mean Hillary literally shot them in the face

Fucking dumb cunt, you're too stupid to exist

You wish retard. This information just came out in a recent FOIA request.

>tl;dr FISA courts told Obama to stop fucking violating the 4th Amendment
>institutionalized illegal spying
>FBI gave illegal spy records to private entities
>"lack of candor"

HASHTAG: #DontSpyOnMe

>FISA Court Order

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/top-secret-fisa-court-order/

>Articles

circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties

circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/fisa-court-finds-very-serious-fourth-amendment-issue-obamas-widespread-illegal-searc

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/24/james_rosen_new_evidence_obamas_nsa_conducted_illegal_searches.html

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-americans-journo-says-it-proves-wide-pattern.html

>Videos

youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc

youtube.com/watch?v=92qk1GH68NY&feature=youtu.be

>Chris Farrel is an old school military intel Cold-War era guy and Director of Investigations for Judicial Watch.

Can anybody help me out here??? Which countries are better off now than they were before the US tried to get democracy to them?

>Also his parents recently asked the media to stop using their sons murder for political reasons.
>poltical reasons
Seth Rich could be seen as a Hero when they read about this moment in history books, fixed that for you kohai.

His name was Seth Rich

For those out of the loop
>Imran Awan and his brothers were employed by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as IT consultants since 2005
>They had access to the House networks, and emails of dozens of Representatives
>In February, they stole hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment and illegal accessed restricted parts of the House network
>The House revoked their network access, but instead of firing them, Debbie Wasserman Schultz changed their titles to "advisor" and kept them on
>Imran's wife and kids have fled to Pakistan
>DWS had a laptop confiscated as part of the investigation, and now she is threatening the Police Chief with budget cuts if he doesn't return it

THIS IS THE REAL HAPPENING

>John Podesta: Alt-Right Media Like Sean Hannity Colluding with Russia

>BONNIE LEVIN - CVP OF PHARMACY IN THE HOSPITAL SETH RICH DIED IN.
>Another connection to MedStar.

>Kim Dotcom: An open letter to Seth Rich's family regarding hacking claims

>Debbie Wastedman Skulkz THREATENS DC POLICE chief over a Laptop (AWAN BROS)

>Twitter suspends WND.com’s account for a headline tweet

>Hannity: The Russia collusion narrative is crumbling

>Hannity: Abrupt Vacation during Sponsor Fallout

>Hospital IP address?

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

IT IS NOT OVER ~! ! !! !!

Trump won. He's going to go down in history as one of the worst Presidents the United States ever had, but sure, he won.
Too bad he fooled so many people into thinking everyone would have healthcare, that he wouldn't waste his time golfing, that he'd defeat ISIS in 30 days, that he'd release his tax information, that he'd drain the swamp...

Russians leave

You seem to have the comprehension skills of a 3rd grader.

Not sure about the healthcare... not everyone had it under Obama... and as for Trump being worst president, he'd have to be incredibly aweful to be worse than Obama and Bush

As long as the human race is still able to push forward I could care less about who the Prez is.
Just don't go around starting world wars and shiet.

Doesn't matter if he is or isn't the worst President. It matters how he's portrayed in the media and his overall approval rating, which is low, even using his own more 'trusted' sources.

Sorry man, I ain't Russian!!!

>It matters how he's portrayed in the media
And it has only gotten worse famalam.

You seem to be living in denial.

Trump is an idiot. He makes Bush look intelligent.

Obama is in another class entirely. Harvard Law Professor in Constitutional Law and by far the most popular American President in history. And that's worldwide, mind you.

Trump is a nasty fucking thug piece of shit. He truly does belong in a federal penitentiary. I cannot WAIT for that scumbag asshole's day of reckoning to arrive, especially because it make all of his bonehead fucking retard asskissers shut the fuck up forever.

>You seem to be living in denial.
Denial of what? I for one am open to all perspectives, how about you?

Stupid nigger.

I actually tend to agree with you on that... He could be the best president ever, and the media could still portray him badly and people will believe it... I met the man, there are things i do disagree with him, but overall, I think he was the better choice for the US. There were other candidates I think could have made better presidents, but he is better than Clinton I think. Then again, it is from personal opinion

>Also his parents
If Nicolò Machiavelli has taught us anything, it is that we must never assume that the death of any political operative was random. Follow the money.

>You seem to have the comprehension skills of a 3rd grader.

Yea yea... talk about ass kissing in the same post as u suck Obama off..; smart dude

Perhaps you should go back and read the first two words of my original post, which were "Trump won".
Turns out you can win the election, be president, not be impeached, and still not be looked favorably upon; fairly or not.
Who knew.

AWESOME!!!

History books will be printed with Hillary's picture as our 45th President. Trump will die in prison at his age.

This is the apathetic mentality which leads to shitty leaders.

>I'm open to all perspectives
>except yours
>you're a nigger

this fucking guy

Just because you are acknowledging Trumps presidency, doesn't mean you aren't acting close minded.

You littering fumbled out an almost incoherent argument that was previously debated in this very thread.

The electoral college really isn't the culprit here. The problem was created by the DNC putting up Trump and Sanders as spoilers so that a majority of voters might hold their noses long enough to vote for Her Reptilian Majesty.

Trump has done more for the US in this short time than Obama did in 8 years, and that Clinton could ever dream of doing!!!

distressed delusion: fave

When did I state that I wouldn't acknowledge his opinions user? They were previously argued, hence me not responding to them.

This is how stupid and ignorant Trumpcunts are ladies and gentlemen.

There is no "left" in the United Snakes.

>littering
***Literally***

You littering fumbled! Not me. I never littering fumble

>>Kim Dotcom: An open letter to Seth Rich's family regarding hacking claims
>Kim Dotcom

lol, that guy should be more worried about what the niggers will do to him in jail.

Too slow queer, nice try though.

Go outside and ask around. Ask anyone if they support Trump in this country. You won't meet one single living soul.

We ALL fucking hate his guts. He's a fucking TRAITOR. LOCK HIM UP!

If you have trouble understanding my clearly phrased posts, well, that's on you my man.
I'm sorry you don't like the fact that history will not look favorably upon Mister Trump. That's just the way it is.

>Do you believe in free and fair elections?
Jimmy Carter once said that federal elections in the US can't pass UN scrutiny.

Mrs Clinton has a penis, and Donald trump fucked her in the ass. Obama is a huge gay fag who jizzed on trump while watching. They are all gay fags

Nigga he doesn't need bad feeding to look himself bad just look at his twitter

I live in NY and you couldn't be further from the truth, it's almost laughable.

>We ALL fucking hate his guts.
Speaking on behalf of our entire country, so pathetic.

what?

if you had any intelligence you would know.

I dare you to use google

This is clearly wrong. And if you really believe this shit you are fake and gay.

>Mrs trump has a penis

fixed