What makes you worry about your girlfriend/couple?

What makes you worry about your girlfriend/couple?

Not something to worry I think, but Im starting to get paranoid about it.

I always have to make the first move. Messaging her, ask her for going out, start telling her nice things, everything.
What happens if I keep my mouth shut? She asks me whats wrong. Why are girls like this?

I'm worried she will cum on my face.

I'm getting worried that she's not going to leave me.

She's more submissive than she thought she would be when doing kinky things.

I liked her more dominant when we started chatting.

I know that feel.

Everyone wants her stupid big titties. Its pretty bad when at drunk places

Specially when she knows it and she doesnt hide them at all or puts all those cleavages. Know that very well, I growed tired of that.

Nothin really me and my girlfriend have been dating for 4 years and I'm about to propose but I've cheated on her probably 20 times now.

If she cheats I'll just dump her ass

This. Takes the fun out of going to bars sometimes.

Part 2
So I dont know when to say those things or if Im being to insistent about these or how much I want to see her or things like that.

Right now she is telling me she doesnt know what to say and that she highly doubts Im thinking of her all the time.

I don't worry about anything. The only person that matters in your life if yourself because you're the only person that will always be in your life.

Bitches ain't shit, I make permanent memories with temporary people. The faster you come to terms with that, the easier your life will be.

My nigga

after 1 year of relationship, now she is bisexual (she said: girls 3/10 ; boys 8/10) and want to do a threesome with another girl

She's really cute and funny, she makes boring tasks or doing nothing fun, but she also has no hobbies or interests and is really lazy so we never travel or go camping or actually do anything. Same way in bed. She let's me do stuff to her but does nothing on her own, takes no initiative, has no kinks or fantasies.

dont forget to have childs before divorce

A world of this right here...
What am I doing wrong?

Im just a looser without a job she pays for everything and i just keep on drinkin alcohol so .... i dont worry . im fine what shoul happen ? If she left me i will keep on diong my shit alone with a smaller apartment and less bar visits . im okay

Im 33, she is 21.
Everything great at the beginning, now she only gives me headaches. I deserve it, but my exgf was 31 and was a total bitch.

Try getting a gf that is just good looking enough to give you an erection, but not good looking enough for other guys to hit on.

Then you never have to worry. Why put yourself through the stress of worrying if your chick wil cheat or get better offers? Pick girls that you know will have pretty much nowhere else to go but you. Then you will be able to sleep at night for the rest of your life.

no gf but ex just messaged me guess shes finally over me and probably getting railed by someone.

True I had a gf that I would
Invent little incestous fantasies in my head so I could stay hard and fuck her

She had huge tits but a little stocky for my tastes and a bad face

I thought of that 6 years ago. I choosed a chubby gf, bookworm, nice and well educated.
She cheated on me because she wasnt feeling "pretty enough" from other guys and wanted to try if she was still on the market.

>Prop up depressed/suicidal girlfriend for over a year
>She refuses to tell her family or seek help
>Chris Cornell dies
>She decides last weekend to tell her family, they blame me for her decade long mental illness.
>They all jump on me, she starts criticizing me for not posting more on Facebook for some reason.
>She breaks up with me over this.
>I bought a new drum set

I don't know what to believe anymore.

I appreciate your honesty. How old was she?

30yo. She didnt tell me anything until I discovered what happened, I forgave her and this december she suddenly disappeared from my life.
After 15 days, she changed her profile picture showing another guy hugging her.

I guess the "average girl trick" didnt work well. They use to think they are not well treated and deserve more, so they are constantly seeking for attention on other places so thats always a problem.
You cant keep them at sight 24/7.

how's the drum set?

Hands tend to be like that

All this just makes me think this is too kuch effort for just pussy.
Like, I'm 18 and already discouraged from dating females. like wtf. I thought that would have been in my 30s

>be me
>find love of life
>2 years and 10 months of bliss
>Hit hard times in life, do a lot of drugs.
>Get really stressed and no longer treat her good
>She's always been depressed but stopped for our relationship, returns to that state.
>Leave her completely selflessly because i get depressed myself and believe she'll be happier without a drug addict BF.
>Realise that's not the way to do it about 3 days later and write a message apologising and telling her i'll be back to normal i was just soooo stressed.
>She killed herself
>Only a month ago
>I honestly cant get over it and never will, she was all i had
>Gonna be homeless again soon, cant get a job because no one hires criminal record and got serious insomnia and drug problems.

I wanna die but i was always taught suicide is for faggots, I literally have nothing but horrible painful memories of my past.

Wat do

You are still on the beginning of the war. Im and before her I had plenty of other failures and lot of pain. And I know theres still a lot more to come.

Sadly, I started to getting worried almost from everything with a girl. There are times where I would like to be completely asexual and forget about them. Start living my own life and be completely independent.

>There are times where I would like to be completely asexual and forget about them. Start living my own life and be completely independent.
This is pretty much me. I miss being oblivious to all this bullshit.

I decided to get laid a couple days ago, and I had this girl in mind. Did a couple of things with her, then went out to eat, w/e, she was okay, not a slut. But she was stupid. Turned me off right there.

Still abnged her, but after that I just couldn't bother talking to her. Like, go away. She's way better than other girls, thouh.

Stop taking drugs, user. From the sounds they are directly responsible for all of your problems.

Take zoloft. It will take away a lot of your sex drive.

I know user :(
I did stop for a while during the relationship, things were better for a long time. Then through various reasons i started drinking again, it led to my latest charges, which are unfortunately serious charges that need to be disclosed. And i've always been a dick, because i had a horrible start in life with my family and flunked out early of education. It's very dfficult now to find a job and after her death i honestly feel that prison would not be a problem, as i can't see how i can experience anything worse than what i am already going through.

sucks, man.

I'm killing myself tomorrow, why don't you do the same? Partial suspension is painless.

I literally have no idea. My theory is that when i was young, like really young. From about 2 weeks old till i was about 4 (when he left), my real father would hit me for crying and stuff, and my mother (not exactly a reliable source) used to say that he would say crying is for faggots n shit. So i've always thought that since i was taught that depression and emotions n shit are bad that i avoid them mentally. idk bro seriously.
I'm literally not afraid to die, its one of the reasons i do a shit ton of drugs, i honestly couldnt care less.

Also bro, i hope you have a good last day

Then just take the blue whale challenge or something, dude.

Or maybe just do what you've always wanted to do and have emergency backup (aka suicide) ready.

I'm not sure today is the last day, because I was supposed to do it three days ago.

I'll just do it when there's no one around, really. I haven't been alone for three days.

I've read this a few times and you make me feel better

Ot she just didn't like you much

She's younger and has a very round ass with huge tits. She dresses for the attention sometimes. She's always getting drunk and not texting me back when she says. She's probably fucking around on me.

Dude i am going through the same kinda shit with my mom she abused me said she didnt love me the whole thing. I always hurt my self when i have mental break downs(almost everyday) and hurt my self in some way. i always sit and smoke on my back porch and whenever i think about anything i go crazy and start hitting the wooden posts yesterday i broke my right hand and dislocated my left ring finger. Nothing seems to be getting better but my dad is always supportive and the only reason i havent commited suicide yet is because i couldnt imagine what he would go through since his parents are dieing he doesnt have friends and no relationship and he would be all alone. I am on xanax celexas and i boughr some oxycodone for my hand cause i hate doctors. Sorry had to vent my feelings

It's cool bro. Yeah my real dad was a dick, grew up watching my step-dad beat my mother everyday and feel like a helpless pussy, which is sorta why i am the way i am today
(very quick to act up and get into shit with anyone). My mother unfortunately was terrible also, never hit me but she was fucking batshit too. She had her issues, she was a full blown addict to heroin and i cant describe the amount of shit i've seen go on in this "lifestyle" that i grew up in.

Fuck man, the girl was my One ticket out this shit, what made me wanna change n not be like that. I got started on pain pills young as shit, about 8 or 9, practically forced into it by my crazy mother and dickhead step-dad who himself had a bit of a coke problem and a lotttt of a alcohol problem.

Valium and Oxy are what i'm weak for. Crazy though that the first other drug, other than benzos i ever did was crack (when i was 15), never even smoked weed or shit. If anyone wants that story i can share in detail, cos i'm on some vent shit too.

>gf

I worry she will back out and never have the threesome we've talked about for a long time.

beta spoted

Honestly, from my own experience, it sounds like you relationship is falling apart. If you want it to work, then she has to participate actively in the relationship. If she is unwilling to, then it might be better to abandon ship now, because it is doomed to go to shit.

i don't know if i'm attracted to her, or if she's attracted to me any more. I initiate sex, but she turns it down 9/10 times, then when we do it only she enjoys it

Males' sex-lives in a nutshell.

She tells me she likes to show her feelings in other ways, not just when I say "I love you" and she replies "I love you too", she feels unconfortable in doing that, so prefers to wait.

This weekend Im going to wait for her to iniciate almost everything. Not going to show indiference but at least, try to wait what happens. Lets hope something changes.

Something like that happens to me.
I give it all for her when its sex time, make her cum 1-2 times but I just cant. Im worried all the time she is not interested in me anymore, so I try to give my best to her, constantly showing how much I want to be with her.

I should stop thinking that much about her but Im afraid of repeating the same mistakes I did with my exgf which ended in something terrible.

Sounds like a good idea. Good luck man, I hope your relationship goes better than mine :-/

An old ex of mine was worried that I was going to cheat on her so bad she ended up dumping me after 6 months. In those 6 months of I wasnt eating her pussy I was working three jobs to save for my first house. Too busy to cheat or even party with mates. A few years later after I married another woman she came back in my life. We caught up and she gave me a mind blowing blow job that night. We hooked up on the side for a couple of years but she got sad because she was afraid no one would marry her. After a long break from esch other she got herself pregant and we eventually caught up again. We fucked while she was knocked up and it was bloody awesome dumping hot load after hot load into her unprotected. Turned out she was bipolar so I just cut all ties with her after that. Great for emptying my balls on the side but mental issues are not my thing.

>Be me 19 y/old fag
>met with this girl on a dating site, talk a lot, lots of things in common
>after a month of taking she finally gives me a call
>we talk every night, calling each other darling and other sweet names
>share lots of things in common and we're both kinky as hell (we're both into BDSM)
>meet first time, she's gorgeous and wonderful.
>one day I fuck up, and we have a fight. Escalated quickly, thought it was the end of our relationship,deleted all her nudes and phone number.
>2 weeks later I get regret and message her back, she agrees to give me a second chance, sends nudes.
>we've been taking and texting for the past 2 weeks, and I start to develop more feelings towards her, she likes when I'm honest with hey and don't hide anything from her I tell her that I want to be her boyfriend, she says another guy asked her if she wanted to be good girlfriend, and she said maybe, so she said to me that it wouldn't be right to say maybe to me too.
>I really really like her and want to be with her, as I feel she's the one.
>we met up last Sunday, and was great, talked about stuff, discovered new things about ourselves, hugged, I was in her arms while we were talking.
>we meet up again this Sunday.
I'm not sure how to act, I want to be his boyfriend, but she said maybe to another guy, she's not the kind of girl to have multiple partners, she wants someone for the rest of her life, but I feel like after all the sweet talk, the sexting, the nudes, I mean I sent her a dick pic and she liked it, and she says she can't say yes or maybe to being my girlfriend, but I mean she didn't say no. How do I act? What do I do? I feel so bad about the fact that another guy might have her.
I can't act like an alpha male, because she sees through me and always tells me to be myself... She's dominant, and sadistic, so maybe she's playing with my feelings, but that's not her type... Please Sup Forums help, the first to give legit advice gets nudes of her.

You piece of shit don't play some stupid mind game.

You talk to her and tell her it's making you uncomfortable, you find a middle ground and solve it.

We already talk about that tonight 1 hour ago, but its always the same. She keeps going the easy way and waiting for everything so I just dont know how to proceed or if Im being too insistent about everything.

Im going to try to talk about that again tomorrow in person, specially at night when everything seems to work better. Lets hope we can find a way out of that and I wont be creating new threads on Sup Forums about this next week.

INFP?

Shes properly fucking the other guy and using you as a back up.

You should talk to more girls so you don't get obsessed over any single girl. That's the one thing I regret doing at your age putting a single girl on a pedestal time and time again.

By all means keep ties open to her if you want to fuck her but start chasing after other girls as well.

she got used to you doing all the work. Treat her badly for a while and things will change

keep being sincere with her, thats a must as they always know when you are telling the truth.
about the other guy, that reminds me everytime someone wants to sell something asap, they always tell the first client "hey I have another client so interested in this one, so please give me an answer now".
So it can be just that, a way for telling you she wants to keep things serious. Dont think about the other one, she is telling you that, so dont give a fuck about that and propose to her.
Never forget they are woman, and even the best ones can fuck you around so bad.
Im so, you never get to know a girl.

Ahahahaha holy crap. Sounds like she just wants to absolve herself of any responsibility for her mind turning to shit.
The drumkit is an upgrade, go at it.

I'm 27 and married to a 20 year old for about a year now.

I don't worry about anything. She is as submissive as I could ever want.

I don't control her, but she does what I want because she has come to learn it is for the better for our house. We want the same things.

We definitely fight but ultimately it isn't about anything important.

I don't know, it feels surreal that she would play with me like that and use the other guy as an excuse, I already told her I liked her, and I want to be her boyfriend, so she has no reason to hold back. Knowing her background, she's very careful with guys, as she literally flew from Korea to France and paid like 35k Dept of a guy she was in love with, and this guy still fucked her up as he was manipulative, that's why she hates when I'm not being honest, and sees through me. She's been through so much shit, I respect her so much, I don't want any other dicks to touch her, as I know I'll be faithful and never lie to her

she does this and sends it to her ex

Bump

Not initiating is bad plan. She will start to think every time you hug her that you're trying to initiate. Everything you do will instantly be associated with you being horny and will also be a huge turn of for her. Once this happens there's no going back. I am 22 and in a sexless, 7 year long relationship and I have so much anger and sadness but nothing to do with it. Don't have this happen.

>I am 22 and in a sexless, 7 year long relationship
wtf bro. leave her now.

Bro, wtf are you doing with ur life 0.o

So ez

I can never make her cum

Kek, girls are for losers. Hand is much tighter and will never cheat on you or empty your wallet.
Back away from this stupid fashion of having a real pussy. They're not worth it.

All sorts. Doing a PhD. Have a mortgage with this girl. Hit the gym. Good group of friends. And chronic depression that I don't talk to anyone about and this is literally the first time I've talked about my true feelings.

2 yrs and 4 months relathionship...
Am afraid shell have a better offer, and my mind is constantly telling me that shell get drunk, and that some jerk is gonna take her...
But at the same time, shes the most honest human beeing i ever met and i am sure she will never cheat cuz i know she cant live without me...
But my mind is constantly tourchering me...
sry for bad english, kinda writing this half drunk..

Dude, you could be doing all that without her xd

Yeah, I know. Except he house. But I don't see that as a solution. I would rather just kill myself. Though, I would never do that. I just repeat it to myself over and over. Also I am drunk

Kek

Dude, same, am waisted, but, can you like, talk to her, or smth, get that shit sorted out?