Thought you twats might enjoy this

Thought you twats might enjoy this

Other urls found in this thread:

modelmayhem.com/blineragashi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You thought wrong faggot

How bout no. So, what happens after 3 hours receiving no text? Well, naturally...

oh...

thanks for the bump, kiddo

Are you ugly asf tho?

She seems legit

No. Clearly not ugly enough for her not to want to instachill tho either way

I missed a once in a lifetime opportunity for love :(

Oh shit I found her lmao, guys I need help should I attempt to rekindle the flame?
:(

modelmayhem.com/blineragashi

She's a whore...essentially a hooker. Yoy knew the score when you messaged her, so what you bitching about?

She's not a hooker r u daft m8

just a sloot

She wants rich dudes to hook up with.
Hookers get paid for sex
>essentially a hooker. Essentially

Selective hooker.

Nah sloots don't have you qualify your wealth, you muppet

....are you retarded? Of course they do, every slut wants a rich sugar daddy to fuck

Hand model?

Apparently a real one cause this is a real agency lol modelmayhem.com/blineragashi

Sluts fuck almost anyone, hence the origins of the word.

Samefag

When did I insinuate that both comments were not made by me?

You don't have to be rich to fuck a slut

so much for feminism

ok.. gold digger then?

They have low standards

Gold diggers are essentially hookers in my eyes but sure... Gold digger works.

no shit, I only swiped right to see how I could get laughs out of the "Don't swipe right if you're broke" comment... didn't think I'd find it this funny

Britfag here, I'd fuck with her if she was closer. Show up in flashy suit with my fake gucci belt from ebay on, take her to a pricey restaurant and ditch her before the bill comes.

And pick her up in... my honda accord tho?

lol fucking Western girls are so full of themselves

she is from eastern europe, she's a slav not a western girl.

not real or she's fucking around

Western is the university. Well known in Ontario for its abundance of pretty girls and hoes

My bad. Thought you talked about ethnicity.

Well known for snobby rich cunts. And this was absolutely my experience there

Sall good.

Yeah, I guess I was being overly polite. I'm so glad I didn't end up going there. Since it's close to my hometown, I had a few of my friends go there. Each of them turned into big time sluts and wouldn't give any of us that didn't go the time of day.

Funnily, it never happened with my guy friends who went there.

It's honestly as bad, or worse, than its reputation. Like you said, I and my guy friends turned out fine. The girls faced relentless pressure from rich Toronto Jewish girls to fit a mold. They really DO all wear the same damn clothing. Uggs and Canada Goose jackets. It was a nightmare trying to have a casual conversation with many women there. Like talking to AI with a subtle glitch