I'd fuck these chubby moms. Also, General MILF thread pics/stories

I'd fuck these chubby moms. Also, General MILF thread pics/stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zeJcMydi-rc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I usually like blondes, but I think the Amazon brunette is cuter.

friend's mom

friends mom

Mmm wholesome looking. Would totally radish her sphincter. Retired teacher?

ahaha. I enjoyed their swimsuit video..

how about them in Spanx?

I think they like to show off that they're actually pretty hot.

youtu.be/zeJcMydi-rc

these two milfs partied with us in NOLA

na, just stay at home mom

2:21 in that vid for nipple slip

My aunt

mmm tina!

Events that transpired last year

>when I was 20, I dated a girl and was over at her house a lot! I was basically their pseudo son. Anyways. GF is tired and goes to bed. I still stay over because I was finishing HW for Jr college. I finish up and my GF is up still in couch washing TV. I sit down next to her and notice her sexy, freshly painted hot orange toe nails. I say, "boy that's a cute and fun color. I like your toenails a lot!" She says, "oh yea?! Really?" While giving her hair a plsyful twirl. "Here." She says, "take a closer look." And she puts her feet in my lap. Instantly, blood rushes to my cock. I'm totally fucked. Either I get up right away, and look like a freak, or I try to play it off and try to think about baseball or some lame shit. I choose the latter. It doesn't work. Mom notices the tightness in my pants and gives me a coy smile. Another minute goes by and we both ignore the elephant in the room. She gives her toes a wiggle and giggles. IM FUCKING DIAMONDS! Ever so slowly her feet inch towards my aching cock. Next thing I know her arching foot is right on top of my cock. She rocks it gently. I can't help but Moan a bit. Next thing I know I bust I gigantic nut in my jeans! Mom giggles again. I'm beat fucking red. She tells me I better go home now, and oh we're having taco night tomorrow at 6. NEVER told anyone. Not even my friends.

My mom's feet/legs.
I usually like to take pictures of her legs while gently rubbing my cock.

horny milf a buddy and me fucked

Have any lower body and feet? What is her first name only? I likey

do you have more?

They're dumb slits that think they're funny. Their husbands are probably chuck fags. They should be cooking and breeding more. Not making fucking gay videos.

This same picture has been around for ages. You %100 did not fuck this woman, and why you would lie and add your friend in is extremely gay

name's jamie-lee

do you have more ?

I have a few more. The quality is far from good, the light was bad, but I have a new phone now

Why do you have this picture?

post all of them ... it looks nice

Her legs ara amazing, I always cum to her every now and then

Another one

nice

For any feet fans

Soles of my milf

Another pic

do you have anything else of her

Another one

No, not yet

More feet, bad quality tho

Toes, bad quality tho :(

friends mom

A friendly reminder that mothers are for cumming inside of.
Unrelated but it's my mother's birthday so yay.

Tell me there's more

Last one

i hope you slammed, my friend

Testing

Any stories?