I know I'm late, but WTF ? He was in jail the whole time ? Haha, okay. But wut?

I know I'm late, but WTF ? He was in jail the whole time ? Haha, okay. But wut?

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/mr-robot-just-found-the-shark-jumped-over-it-and-the-1785435941
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36067653
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How could you not have figured this out episodes ago?

Well, unlike you I haven't watched fight club 200 times for starters

People thinking theyre intelligent because they realized something in hindsight are cute

not op, but I didn't figure it out either. I thought his routine was out of character and I wasn't exactly surprised by the reveal, but then again I don't really focus on watching the show.

watching fight club has nothing to do with it though

>LE IM A CANCEROUS FAGGOT WHO JUST SHITS OUT SPOILERS XDDD!!!! XDDD!1111 LE SPOILERS U GUISE XDD!1111

Yes it does. The whole "it was fake all along" didn't hit me in the face.

yeah, that's nice and all, but watching fight club to the point where you have it 100% memorized wouldn't help you figure out a show that is completely removed form it.

Maybe you'll keep up with Sup Forums next time, to avoid being spoiled.

> Tyler doesn't exist. You created the whole thing
> You were in jail the whole time. You created the whole thing
> removed

k

I thought he was on some sort of mental rehabilitation program regimen caused by some nervous breakdown he had or something.

When was it said that the woman at his place was his supposed mother?

>LE ITS YOUR FAULT IM A CANCEROUS LITTLE FAGGOT WHO JUST SPAMS SPOILERS ON FRONT PAGE XDDD!1111
kill yourself, you little faggot, you're literally cancer
i bet you fucking weigh 300+ pounds and fucking have no life and no job and your fucking entire life revolves around shitposting on Sup Forums like a cancerous little faggot

This fucking show is compete shit

got it, you're a complete retard.

settle down, kiddo

This show seems kind of stupid, do they just throw out twists for the sake of it even though the rest of the series doesn't add up?

We're already at the point where no matter how much you contrarians whine this show will be remembered as one of the essential classic TV shows, up at the pedestals along with Sopranos, The Wire and Mad Men, and there's nothing you can do about it.

To be fair, I pay really close attention, and watch the episodes multiple times each to fill my Breaking Bad void. I'm actually jealous you got to experience the twist as an actual surprise.

He refers to her as his mom in the first episode of the season. She's also played by the same actress who plays her in the flashbacks from season 1.

the twist, if you want to call it that, is totally in line with the show/character. It's like a completely gratuitous nude scene in GoT

How long do I have to wait before we get to the Dom pegging Angela's asshole scene.

not yet. The first season was strong, sure, but it takes a few seasons for a show to become a classic.

I can't maintain my attention during scenes with her because of her stupid fucking hair. Why does her hair color blend with her skin?

Look at me!

I'm acting!

Lad you seem mad

She's Meryl Streep's daughter. And I can't stand her.

why are all the episode reviews so upset about the episode?

Episode was a pleb filter

>Look at me!
>
>I'm acting!

I don't get it

normies don't like it when you make them feel stupid for not figuring stuff out twice in a row

>io9.gizmodo.com/mr-robot-just-found-the-shark-jumped-over-it-and-the-1785435941
I know their headlines are mostly clickbait but that seems like a bit too much. Jumping the shark would be if elliot became some super mobster controlling the world from prison and having a an all out war with some over the fate of the universe.

few anons here posted prison theory few weeks ago, I wouldn't have seen it coming otherwise

>watch the episodes multiple times

Are all female journalists literally the same basic white third wave feminist bitche?

i didnt see it coming, i don't lurk any threads though. my mouth was open like a fish or piss gulping slut from when leon stabbed the buttholes all the way to the twist.

i didn't know this. god damn those are some strong jaw genes in that pool

Ultra pleb here.

Can someone explain to me how this Ray plot could happen inside jail? I thought they wouldn't have PC access. Plus, Ray has this morning scene.

Also, how did he get into jail?

think shawshank redemption. Ray is either the warden or a high level guard. Him having a computer in his office isn't out of the question. And what morning scene?

We don't know yet how he got in jail but we'll find out soon.

Don't prison libraries have PC access with rudimentary features?

I marathoned each episode the day it came out and I still didn't pick up on the prison idea.

Guess I'm not as hardcore as I thought I was.

Yes. Free access to Tor to rehabilitate you. Genius.

thats because a woman probably wrote it and its fucking retarded trash

She plays a hard ass too well, I dislike her a lot

But ...

I kinda want to nut in her butt too

thought of another supporting detail for this, all of the furnishings in ray's 'house' were nicer than all of the other settings within the prison

Ray put Elliot in solitary confinement, and visited him in prison hospital. Hence he must be a corrupt guard.

Thanks, user.

shes a robot

yeah, she's not doing anything wrong, but her portrayal is really dead on.

dead like her eyes.

You're so stupid

ray was probably a victim of abuse too, he doesn't look sick yet he needs an iv drip? ray probaby set up a way for elliot to snitch which is why the other group of whites tried to ass rape in revenge. all in all though, the twist was stupid.

What the fuck? It wasn't that absurd of a reveal.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to write their opinion online.

I knew from these threads that he wasn't at his Mom's house but I didn't think he was in a prison.

Must be.

This show... it's kinda shit but not really. Some moments are just terrible. "WE DOUBLED OUR BITCOIN INCOMES!"

"wil u gout wit me 2nite"
powerful womyn: no.

Lebin twist was good I guess.
I dunno. The old CEO guy is just a failure of a character. Is he supposed to be sympathetic? Machiavellian? Likeable? Evil??? I don't fucking know. No idea.

what the fuck are you talking about?

exactly. fuck this show.

>speaking reddit
please stop.

So why did Leon tell Elliot half the prison is gonna love him and half is gonna hate him?
He was talking about whites and blacks, right?
Then why do the white supremacists come after him for busting a corrupt black warden?

don't blame the show, you're talking like a retard. Where did ray need an iv drip? ray didn't set elliot up to snitch, he gambled that he wouldn't. He's not a prisoner. You're literally retarded.

hahahahahah ha i mway too fucknig high rihgtn ow

because most likely half relied on ray and the other half were oppressed by ray. Not necessarily a race thing.

They came after him because he killed a source of income for them. They were pretty clear about it.

Come over here and make me.

the episode where he talks to himself? or was it his fucking dog? then who was dog?

you gotta be a bit more specific.

anyone in the two threads earlier would know this is a troll thread before you knew it was a troll thread

>The old CEO guy is just a failure of a character. Is he supposed to be sympathetic? Machiavellian? Likeable? Evil??? I don't fucking know. No idea.

I take that as good writing. People in real life aren't one dimensonal or clear in all their intents. I enjoy this far more than cookie cutter stereotypes

way Ray a guard or something?

What kind of jail lets guards bring dogs?

>He can't even piece together who the dog was

Did you even watch the same show? It's rly obvious once u think

Good writing my ass.

>hey it's my birthday (not really though), fuck me and you get the job
>no
>fug maybe next year
>but you get the job anyway

Shitty writing.

god you're stupid

theres an episode of ray in the kitchen or something and someones having meds pumped in them and hes saying he cant imagine doing this without you, and hes by himself. i thought he was talking to his dead wife or something.

How long has he been here? Why is he in jail? Is the entire show just a delusion? Is Tyrell even real?

Drug dogs

fucking her tight ass as you yell "take it take it take it"

you're like a retard trying to put a square into a square shaped hole but having a hard time doing it because you rotated it just enough so it doesn't fit

But this is just done in such an amateur way. Shades of grey, GoT villains, yea, yea but there's got to be something to the character that keeps you interested.

Old CEO's man's character has nothing more to him besides being a mysterious powerful man.

He's Elliot's grandpa.

He's obviously in jail for hacking Flipper's owner.

We will play some role in the grander scheme for the show at some point. He's addressing us for a reason.

Tyrell is a wild card. I'm not entirely sure where that's going to go. We've seen him interact with Mr. Robot, has a life of his own, and is apparently enemy #1 with E-Corp and that dude's wife he murdered.

Then there's his wife who obviously knows something because she was paying off that parking lot guy before having him killed.

well i dont see you explaining who the dog was cause you dont know either fuck face.

fuck, I didn't know you were this retarded.

see, i knew you didn't know. just another pot calling the kettle black

That was the best scene. Loved it.

reread my last post about the square hole and think about it. I have faith in you user.

i think im just gonna click the red x on this thread instead and go write in agreement about how shit the show has become on other forums.

Agreed, starting with you

The show is about a hacker, retard.

you're a retard if you think inmates have access to a computer with internet at all.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36067653

Some prisons do have collage programs to better educate inmates who want it.

>belgium prison
kys

that doesn't mean they have access to the internet.

are the other people even real? im starting to lose any sense of direction in this show. its just a bungle.

How is our bug eyed protagonist gonna get out of jail? He's not McGyver you know.

I would assume that the letter he showed his therapist is some type of probation letter, that's how he is going to get out.

>Mr. Robot, I'm FBI

You don't have to lie. You read that Reddit post just like I did and considered it being true. Nice to meet another Redditor

He's most likely the warden of the jail. Bonus points if this is one of those privately owned jails which is somehow connected to E-Corp and Ray is the manager or somesuch. This would explain the dog, the IT guy, and how Ray was able to threaten the IT guy and his family outside.

The real question is

IS TYRELL ALIVE?

I think he is and he's killed Romero.

>calling someone kiddo

you are thick, he actually is a really great character