Make the right choice kuffar

Wouldn't want to make us angry, would you kuffar?

:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0p215rO0B34
allenbwest.com/analytical-economist/trump-responds-to-saudi-princes-ludicrous-comments
ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/Pages/CurrentMembers.aspx
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-execution-sheikh-nimr-al-nimr-cartoons-un-human-rights-a6794391.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-government-urged-to-reveal-its-role-in-getting-saudi-arabia-a-key-un-human-rights-role-a6794801.html
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1311/saudi-arabia-wants-to-lead-the-un-human-rights-council.html
counterpunch.org/2016/01/05/bribery-over-humanity-the-uk-saudi-arabia-and-the-un-human-rights-council/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/09/28/why-one-of-the-worlds-worst-human-rights-offenders-is-leading-a-un-human-rights-panel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>schulberg

>schulberg
>berg
EVERY SINGLE TIME

Election in Saudi Arabia when?

poo in loos poo in loo when?

Schulberg

The fear is real.

ok so whats the advice?

lol never

>2016
> still pooing in loo

back to the future family

The day after voter arm amputation day

>A Saudi prince has urged Americans not to vote for Donald Trump in the upcoming general election.

>He blasted Trump’s proposal to ban Muslims from entering the US, which the billionaire first formulated in December last year before renewing his vow on Wednesday.

>‘For the life of me, I cannot believe that a country like the United States can afford to have someone as president who simply says, “These people are not going to be allowed to come to the United States,”’ Turki said according to the Huffington Post.

>"Don't make me angry, kuffar", the Saudi noble concluded.

pretty cringe desu

I hope we invade Saudi arabia and drink up all their oil. no one would be able to do anything about it

>Saudi
>Saying jack shit given their records
H a
H a
H a
H a
H a

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=0p215rO0B34

>wow haha umm........real ironic......heh....almost like that threatening tone kind of irony you know......ha

When USA is ready, Australia will join you.

Who else?

suicide emus could come in handy

then maybe you should vote for Hillary. shes the most likely to go around starting new wars

Saudis Arabia has Americas balls in a vice. Israel has its heart. And its brains? It has no brains.

>suicide
We aren't arabs, we're smart enough to know about delayed gratification. They'll be more useful alive.

I think it's time to bring democracy to Saudi Arabia.

Everyday I wake up and say "at least I'm only in the second shittiest 1st world country."

Wanna know the first?

America.

She'll start the wrong wars though. Blowing the Saudi's down from their high castle has been a long time coming and Shilldog wouldnt do that to them. She'd attack Russia for some ungodly reason.

>Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

:^)

I'm pretty sure the entire world wishes to see Saudi Arabia glassed.

>but don't you Christians try to build a church in our country, you fucking bigots

isn't Saudi Arabia an absolute monarchy?

>what are the crusades

I think the middle east has had enough experience with churches mate.

>doesn't know the middle east was christian before being invaded by islam

The God-Emperor should blast this goatfucker saying something like this:

"a monarch is trying to have a say in democratic processes of a foregin country. If he is so fond of democratic processes we can liberate Saudi Arabia NATO style. And we will keep the oil too"

allenbwest.com/analytical-economist/trump-responds-to-saudi-princes-ludicrous-comments

Invade Saudi Arabia when?

This is from the Allen West article. It's a good read, but I'm not going to deny a conservative outlet page views by archiving it.

>non-muslims cannot visit the mekkah
>require special restrictions and limits to visit saudi arabia and so on
>women almost need vaccines and lashes to visit it
>no refugees, not even muh muslim brothers

well memed king of the camels

I'm absolutely a clintonmissile now

it's a kingdom. That's right, a kingdom told the USA Libya and Syria were undemocratic and needed regime change.

>Hillary
>invading her Saudi backers
good one

It's Irish, you silly git.

>Sandniggers think we care about their opinion on anything

Adorable.

When the Saudi monarchy has been removed from power. Knowing the creatures that live in SA I am pretty sure this is even a worst option.

>all Western support is pulled from Saudi Arabia by Trumps decree
>The entire country fails, it's oil production ceases, it's food imports cease, it's defense apparatus falls apart

Fucking sandniggers, it's about time the US gives these fucking cartel families the finger so they can sober the fuck up.

>
>journalists

>Sarah Silverman
>Ben Stein

I wish we would nuke these dune coons.

he is so based. shocks me every time.

I had to edit the headings because I was being accused of anti-semitism. I thought "Journalists" was a more unbiased word than "Jews."

I'd go to war with Saudi Arabia.

This makes me mad as fuck that anyone outside the USA SPECIALLY these fucking cunts would try to influence a US election.

This shit needs to be plastered all over the fucking US news papers and TV. Trump needs to fucking make some kind of TV advertisement that shows how badly these Saudi scumbags want Hillary to win.

He doesnt know that crusades started defensively due to moorish aggression also

Are prayer rugs on sale in London stores?

the way I see it based trump would be harsh on Iran, enough reason for the Saudis to support him.

I was planning to unironically vote Jill Stein this time around, but if Drumpf is going to trigger mudslimes this much then I'm switching my vote.

cuck

A Snuke?

Pic related.

just kill yourself instead

I believe it. Sooner rather than later too.

Has anyone told this sandnigger about Mecca yet?

>liberals pushing advice from literal head-choppers who execute homosexuals
>berg

>unironically saying Drumpf

Jews and Saudis -- working together to hurt us.

>their own combat pilots are afraid to fly through clouds

What? Why?

Saudi Arabia is probably EU - UK - USA - UN tier in hypocrisy.

ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/Pages/CurrentMembers.aspx

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-execution-sheikh-nimr-al-nimr-cartoons-un-human-rights-a6794391.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-government-urged-to-reveal-its-role-in-getting-saudi-arabia-a-key-un-human-rights-role-a6794801.html

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1311/saudi-arabia-wants-to-lead-the-un-human-rights-council.html

counterpunch.org/2016/01/05/bribery-over-humanity-the-uk-saudi-arabia-and-the-un-human-rights-council/

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/09/28/why-one-of-the-worlds-worst-human-rights-offenders-is-leading-a-un-human-rights-panel/

They fight for the human rights, just like Hillary :^)

fuck off 8gag

>that list

fuck saudi arabia. they just fired their oil minister. hes been around for decades. the only one they got that knows what to do

canada is burning to the ground and in all likely hood when the fires done in a month or 2 minimum canadas oil production drops

but they fire the guy for not rapidly decreasing production now not last year. now when american and canadian oil companies have massive debt that their countries have been buying cutting into GDP growth

Wtf is happening in this pic

A girl bedazzled her arms.

It's better than gauges. Pick your battles, m8.

The smile makes it so much worse. It's like "yeah I'm a parasitic host that'll wreck human kind, so what? You're not a bigot are you?"

If I couldn't tell it was make up, I may actually cave it's head in and set aflame.

Why haven't we just invaded these hostile shit monarchy (read: warlord) desert nomad nations, and taken everything from them?

Arabs are savages. They do not carry the same human rights as the rest of the civilized world, thus there is no impediment placed on simply TAKING their oil, their land and their heads.

Thank libshits for preventing us from doing the most rational thing; carpet bombing Saudi Arabia and consuming every last resource for the American Empire.

NUKE SAUDI ARABIA