Hey /b 21 years old dude here starting to go bald, I seen this as an ad on the front Sup Forums page for a week now...

Hey /b 21 years old dude here starting to go bald, I seen this as an ad on the front Sup Forums page for a week now, is this shit legit or is this faggot a rip off?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-4632.2004.02028.x/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ad on Sup Forums page
>is this shit legit?

jesus christ, user.

bump help me guys pls does anybody know? this shit is killing me

Lol I don't know honestly guys, so you think it's not the faggot seems really trust worthy, but then again all manipulators do kek.

plox if you get bald draw this on your forhead

Bro my head looks like an egg. literally like an egg I have a strong wide jawline and the top of my head is flat I HATE MYSELF FUCK SOMEONE HELP ME GUYS

DO THIS AND THE BOGDANOFFS WILL HELP YOU

It's a rip off.

Bald user here aswell, 33y/o. My advice: Learn to live with it. The sooner, the better. There are some remedies that work, but
1. it's expensive,
2. it's a fucking hassle, like, seriously annoyingly time-consuming,
3. not without it's side effects, actually far from it - there are many, many possible side effects that you don't want to deal with,
4. you'd just be buying time, yet will go bald sooner or later.

I actively started to shave my head about a year ago, up until then I had a really good hair stylist who always found a way to conjour up some hairdo that worked for me.
I was always afraid of looking shitty with no hair, but tbh, the day I shaved it all of was a damn good day. Felt good. You've heard it before: Learn to accept yourself, unless you want to live a life of self loathing.

...also, if you can, grow a beard.

Thanks for your shitty advice bro, nobody asked for it

You're welcome, douchebag.

kekek just kidding bro, thank you very much, now i will continue pleasuring your woman

OP here and that's not me replying to you I understand bro but my head is really really fucking weird i honestly don't know what to do about it.

Since you're being honest -- No, the product being sold in this advertisement, and many others like it, are "snake-oil". The reason why you see so many male pattern baldness advertisements/products is because they prey on panicking men who are seeking quick fixes to their balding. These products sell because you are emotional and desperate.

I strongly suggest you take the time to read "Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion". It is a relatively short book, filled with easy to consume interpretations of empirically valid findings from cognitive and social psychology related to influence (e.g., tried and true sales tactics).

You'll never look at salesmen, ads, commercials, etc the same.

Shave your head, lift weight, take a multi

Hi.
I started balding at 18 and I'm 21 now and have a full set of hair. You need a DHT Blocker, either Rogaine, Finasteride (Are they the same? Not sure tbqh)
And/or reserveage keratin booster with dht blockers.
Thank me in a couple years :)

For a minute there I thought this user was trying to get OP to persuade his hair not to fall out.

Retard, don't be stupid. It's in your genes. You have DHT receptors on your scalp... Just shave it completely and be a man, not a faggot. Oh but wait, you are millennial. Just kys retard.

kek'd

You should grow a pair of balls first.

Just give it a try, dude. You don't have to wet shave it. I use a hair trimmer. I certainly understand your concern, but don't worry too much, dude.
Maybe give it a try one day.

But yeah...buy something empirically proven to work. All Internet ads or products on amazon do virtually nothing unless they block DHT somehow.

You're the same fag that was being a douche earlier, bro I honestly wouldn't mind shaving my head since I can grow a beard and what not but MY HEAD LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING THUMB FFS

Easy, just stop going bald. You don't need an ad to tell you that

Wear a beanie while inhaling toxic exhaust from your car. It will be over soon.

Hit your head against the wall and also use hammer. You'll have better shaped skull in no time. Just wear a beanie and hang yourself.

What is this gang symbol that keeps getting posted

There's only two modern ways to work on your hair, from someone who's been to the doctors about it:
1, Rogaine: Side effects, can lower blood pressure
2. The pill that starts with a P, forgot the name: Side effects, shrinks the prostate

While shrinking the prostate isn't a bad thing in your 50+ years, in my 20s, I don't want to be messing with it or my blood pressure, so I didn't go for either.

My GF says when we go to China they can fix it there, but I doubt it, since it's male pattern baldness. Luckily I look civilized with my head shaven. Should decide how to look civilized and not like a hoodrat with your head shaven since it's inevitable

1. Shave pubic hair
2. Glue it to your bald spot
3. Get compliments!

That's what I did, hasn't been a problem since. Mind over matter; OP is only going bald because he believes it's going to happen.

The only possible truth to this is that hair loss can be exacerbated by increased stressed. So once you discover you're balding, you become more stressed, leading to an increase in the rate of hair loss. Accepting/coming to terms with/not stressing about hair loss is definitely one way to prevent accelerated hair loss.

Or, you know, for 35-60 bucks a month you buy a DHT Blocker and let it grow...

Ps OP do you have a pic of your balding head?

One of the leading factors of hair loss is actually anxiety believe it or not, that's why I said mind over matter. Once you see the balding start, you become more anxious and it's going to happen faster. Sometimes you can start the balding on your own just by knowing a friend your age who's going through it.

Dude you're fucking retarded lol, it's chemical things you stupid fuck wtf are you saying retard? are you a doctor? dumb shit.

Interesting that it is considered a "leading cause". For the most part, I think we're on the same page.

Obviously ignore this fucking retard, because he clearly doesn't have even the most basic understanding of behavioral neuroscience.

Stop same fagging stupid fuck, it's imbalances that have things to do with cells not brains YOU STUPID FUCK, you're really stupid as shit.

>cells not brains

wew lad

Once mine started, I shaved my entire head and embraced it the moment I noticed it was happening. I approached it as "I'm ready to enter a new stage in life," didn't really worry about it. Shit you not, all of it grew back in around a month and I haven't had bald spots since. I'm not super old but I know people my age who are already completely bald.

Next time you try being sarcastic and a wise guy search the difference between body and brain cells STUPID SHIT

Anecdotal evidence is the best empirical proof of anything. Bravo, you're a genius.
I once walked on a dangerous part of town and nothing happened to me, therefore I immediately declared it safe. I once saw snow and declared global warming a hoax.
user logic.

This is some serious Poe's law shit right here.

Besides all that do you smell the bullshit? that guy is full of shit kek

But it's not just anecdotal. Anxiety has a direct correlation to hair loss, that's not disputed by anyone in medical research.

The body is apparently so powerful that it creates the alpha-5-reductase at will to inhibit DHT production, you just need to think strong enough about it...

I know bro I'm totes with you pal and if you go in the mirror and say bloody marry more than 3 times she actually appears I did it before it worked!

Let's do some basic statistics, shall we?
1. You have a logical fallacy right there. Stress contributes to hair loss, doing the contrary does not contribute to hair growth. Correlations have a DIRECTION.

False. If you're stressed and losing hair because of it, becoming unstressed will stop you from losing hair. Pretty simple.

hair loss and hair growth aren't the same.

The correlation would be increased anxiety is correlated with increased hair loss, decreased anxiety is correlated with decreased hair loss -- not increased hair growth.

Nice try though.

You're fucking stupid

Who the fuck cares?

Just shave your head and call it good, dumbass.

Bosley or nioxin hair care products. And as mentioned, unstress thy self

Yeah piece of shit I wonder if that's just what you'll do if you was me, I'm a pretty boy I'm really handsome and I enjoy my head full of thick slick hair, I don't wanna lose it, you, you're ugly and have nothing to lose if you shave that stupid ugly empty acne filled dome.

Wow, I'm absolutely mind-blown.
Please, by all means, go to a scientific journal and get that shit published ASAP.
When you lose hair, your hair follicles weaken and the body produces DHT.
The "patches" without hair can't just be restored by pure belief. Stop calling it "behavioral neuroscience" you idiot. You don't know shit about science and you probably can't tell homeopathy from real medicine apart.

Bro why even bother kek

You said your hair grew back...

You need keratin supplements, vitamin b6 and dht motherfucking blockers.

Again, not me. I have a glorious head of hair that has shown no stops of slowing down.

You can use google scholar to your heart's content to see how certain types of hair loss are correlated with stress and anxiety.

I never claimed that giving yourself pep talks will stop male pattern baldness. You can make your hair loss WORSE by developing stress disorders. By coming to terms with your balding, you can reduce the negative effect stress has on hair loss.

Dude shut the fuck up why are yo even trying you even came with false facts, stupid fuck hair has nothing to do with stress you're fucking retarded, you're user so I guess you can make up shit and talk out your asshole but even so you should feel embarrassed

Ok. Since I have no way of identifying the twat that said his hair grew back, I'll believe you.
Stress contributes to it, you're right on that one. Alopecia ain't just bad genes.
Sorry for the misguided attack then, I meant the other idiot.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-4632.2004.02028.x/full

>It appears unlikely that anxiety and depression play a major role in the etiopathogenesis of AA, but stressful life events may act as a trigger in the onset and/or exacerbation of the disease. Furthermore, AA seems to have a partly negative impact on the health-related quality of life.

Omg bro how's this going to help my male pattern baldness grow back?

keklol

Me and my full set of continuously growing hair thanks to finasteride are out. Peace.

P.s. Trump uses the same shit I use on my hair. I can confirm the growth in all directions but I love it.

swole full head of hair no beard having faggot here, I'd switch my head with you if you got a full thick beard just so that I can shave it and look like the new Kratos

I only have hair on my head, the rest of my body is naturally hairless and chicks love it. 3 of my bearded friends full of chest and back hair have told me secretly that they hate being so hairy. Can't complain at all

You're the only who cares that you're balding. Women aren't attracted to hair, they're attracted to confidence.

Keep your hair short, grow a beard, and start bodybuilding.

Best wishes to you, user.

I imagine you like a scrawny manlet twink no offence bro I hope that's going great for you, I'm sure you rip pussy on the reg

Manlet on Sup Forums standards yes, I'm 5ft 10. Twink not so much. Bodywise I'm not ripped but I have been lucky with women... A hairless ass is surprisingly a fetish most women have

Have you considered becoming a trap?

Nope. I'm not thin or gay or bi. I'm muscular but not ripped. But seriously, women love hairless men.

And hair makes you look 5 years older at least. I'm 21 and look 16...My "straight" friends ask me more often than expected if I shave my ass and chest.

It's probably because you are a twink and look like a good rape victim, don't worry though I'm sure ''women'' love you and eat your ass alot bro.

U jelly bro? You know women like hairless men ;)

lol