This is so fucking good what the fuck? are there any other good trap rap albums or is this the only one...

this is so fucking good what the fuck? are there any other good trap rap albums or is this the only one? this shit is seriously amazing and i hate trap rap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc
youtube.com/watch?v=sQ1PF0Dg220.
youtube.com/watch?v=6kZoNdir-LU
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mu0Ebs4jRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this shit is seriously amazing and i hate trap rap
cause its a shitty pop album for retards like you who don't respect hip hop culture.

hes the macklemore of trap. music for posers
try big sean next buddy!

What is trap anyway?

>retards like you who don't respect hip hop culture.
you're goddamn right i don't respect hip hop culture, 90% is fucking shit muh opression nigguh nigguh police nigguh bitches, same as this one really but the production is really ambitious and well done, almost makes me forget the terribe lyrics. also travis made bieber bearable which is quite the feat

traptimism needs to fuck off now

It's the greatest trap album I've heard, Jeffrey by Young Thug is probably second but that doesn't come close imo. Days Before Rodeo by Travis is definitely worth a listen too, the mixtape he dropped before this release

baby dont hurt me

Nostalgic64 is the best trap album.

Idk but I'm checkin ur trips family

jeffrey - young thug
days before rodeo - travis
you only live 2wice - freddie gibbs
longliveasap/liveloveasap - asap rocky

Imperial is literally a 10/10 and you say this is better?

yeah

You are literally wrong. Imperial was a basic trap album he released to ride the hype that Ultimate had at the time. Every beat is lame, and his flow is the same boring thing every time and occasionally singing a chores. Even 32zel/Planet Shrooms and the Raider Klan tapes were better than Imperial.

Has anyone else noticed an influx of discussion about trap in a positive light on Sup Forums recently? Personally i'm welcome to it and i think Rodeo is a baroque sci-fi trap masterpiece.

Schools out, so the majority of trap listeners on this board have more free time. I don't mind, but I wish a hip hop general thread would finally take off in the way that every other genre does. There's always at least four different hip hop threads that could have easily fit in a general.

I was legitimately surprised people here like Travis Scott so much. There's been threads about him all day. I never gave him a chance until he dropped that brids in the trap music video/ film thing

we had a hip hop general. nothing but anthony fantano dick riders ruining every one of them

Facts. They dont get it

This album is bad.

Flockaveli
Blue Dream and Lean
56 Nights
Young Rich Niggas
Trap Back

All > Rodeo

A girly dude

I hate it. Every trap musician I've heard has the exact same flow and the whole genre is about hype instead of musical skill.

>you only live 2wice - freddie gibbs
>he thinks it's better than SoaD
neither are above a 7

another fag in denial who thinks DS2 isn't literally the best thing he's ever done

ITT

>he thinks the average white trap fan isn't an upper class twinkfag conservative child
come on. this is trap we're talking here, not kendrick or mf doom.

Has anyone seen him live? I saw him last weekend, and the show was incredibly hyped up. It fucking sucked. Just awful. He just screamed the lyrics to everything and forced as much hype as he could. It felt so forced and ruined all the atmosphere and mood he has on his recordings.

Anyway his music is pretty good, but wow people are stupid for thinking his concerts are amazing.

i've never been to a good rap concert period.

>trap

Lol more like a 0/10 u dumb faggot

It's his second worst project. Fuck off.

what a waste of trips

>think Rodeo is a baroque sci-fi trap masterpiece
literally only references space once in the entire album

>tfw you made Rodeo popular (again?) on Sup Forums

:^)

once is enough mf

its not even a correct reference either, TI only references the keplar solar system and gets its distance wrong. Literally half a sentence dedicated to space.

This is insane, Imperial is such much more of a mature project than his tapes. Maybe the highs aren't as high but Denzel is so consistently great.

>this album pretends to have a narrative and completely ignores that it does 3 tracks into the album.
why is no one talking about this? This is suppose to be a "conceptual" album.

If you'd like to really explore trap music, I recommend these albums:
Young Thug - Barter 6 & Slime Seasons (More melodic, less hypey)
A$AP Ferg - Trap Lord (consistently hype)
Chief Keef - Finally Rich " "
Lil Uzi Vert - LUV vs. The World (Melodic, def inspired by Young Thug)
Rae Sremmurd - Sremmlife (Really poppy, radio-friendly. rap for people who don't like rap. still fun tho)
Schoolboy Q - Oxymoron / Habits & Contradicts (known as one of the better modern gangsta rappers)

big sean is fucking terrible
>muh hip hop culture
shut the fuck up white boy, travis is making good music

post 10/10 trap albums
i'll start

no it's definitely low t numales you're dumb as shit and underage

mf doom and kendrick is low t numales, trap is for stoner frat douches/ poor white drug addicts

This list is shit

You're all fucking faggots and don't even know any good trap holy hell shit taste anoymous

Numales literally listen to trap in hopes that they get called nigga/nigger are you functionally retarded

they literally don't, do you ever go outside? numales all listen to kendrick to show how intelligent and down with the struggle they are.

>retards like you who don't respect hip hop culture.

Ok buddy, you can't come marching in here with a claim like that and not back it up with what you consider respectable hip hop.

Name me the good trap

Yes and I know this because I go outside
You would know this too if you weren't dumb as a fucking rock

you're obviously an autistic sperg who can't guage social situations so no surprise you're wrong about this, kys. retard.

>projecting like this
Tell me where it hurts daddy will take care of you

they're called shills

>is this mad about getting btfo and made to look like a retard
reminds you of school right, get lost nerd

days before rodeo is travis's best project, its top to bottom a perfect mixtape. rodeo is great and birds was kind of disappointing but still good.

>hey im just gonna double down on being an underage cum slurping retard
-4854322/10 read your summer book Steinbeck is calling you

trap house 3 and slime season 3 should be on there and sremmlife and schoolboy q should be off

>this mad cause he just realized he's a stereotypical MF doom numale fan
classic

WHEN THE NIGHT CRAWLS

I don't listen to mf doom you're really fucking bad at this nu-friend

then get the fuck out of this thread you numale poser retard

3500 FOR THE COAT

Glad this is catching on, well deserved desu it's very good famalam desu kek bump

this thread is my rightful clay. Projecting underage mouth breathers (you) will be the first to meet the axe

literally cringed

the only thing that's catching on is my dick in your mom and or warm black pussy

>>>/reddit/ is le that way

10/10 cover and title but sadly the music itself doesn't even come close to Rodeo or Days Before Rodeo even. Goosebumps is a fucking amazing song though.

doesn't come close to days before, but the first 5 songs are great imo, he should have made it an EP

I bet Gucci Mane is your favorite trapper

>bait

Denzel Curry's Imperial is also good

To be honest Gucci Mane is really the father of all this trappers. This is a song from 2007 ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc

Funny thing is he didnt drop with the years but became much better. Gucci now>Fat Gucci and only dickriding faggots who never listened to him earlier than 2012 don't agree

youtube.com/watch?v=sQ1PF0Dg220.

Kodak Black - Painting Pictures or Heart of the Projects

Young Thug's Barter 6 and Slime Seasons shall not be disrespected.

Migos Travis and Rae Sremmurd are on their own league in terms of popularity and production value.

If you liked Rodeo and hate trap I would recommend both Rae Sremms, Culture (YRN is their next best tape everything else is boring) and Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight which Travis follows up Rodeo with

Rattling high hats

So glad people like you never reproduce

You white people need to stop

try night lovell

youtube.com/watch?v=6kZoNdir-LU

or jazz cartier

youtube.com/watch?v=_Mu0Ebs4jRw

best trap album this decade and you cant prove me wrong

head bobbers front to back

Every Future project is boring, there are ambient albums more engaging than DS2

Night Lovell's Boy Red is a super fun one definitely a lot of party bangers

Playboi Carti - Self Titled
Famous Dex - Dexter's Laboratory
Young Thug - Beautiful Thugger Girls, Jeffery
Future - 56 Nights

Birds > Rodeo

get the fuck out mu travis

17 5 , Same colored t-shirt...

ah yes, back when i was excited for travis scott. xxx is basically what i thought travis was going to be now. until he eventually turns into watered down millionaire trap guy too.

Nah. Gucci sure is the godfather of trap but T.I dropped this in 2003 which pretty much coined the term. Also looking back at three 6 mafia it's clear that they were a big inspiration for all of this, mystic stylez is more or less proto-trap

having 808s doesnt make it trap

Not mentioning DS2..

Don't feel like it deserves it's own thread right now but I was really impressed with this album. That last track especially.

the beat switch on og kush diet

I was supposed to see him next week in paris but the date was changed

Most of this thread gave me AIDS
Just terrible opinions everywhere

Are you kidding? Conscious rap, especially those concerning social issues are in the minority by a significant margin

Can we make a post-flockavelli trap essentials chart? I already got 4 albums that should be there...

I don't really like Travis Scott, but his flow on The Prayer from Rodeo is fucking insane

t. faggot