Friendly reminder that being a non-christian is degenerate

Friendly reminder that being a non-christian is degenerate

Christianity is only good because of its non-degenerate, monogamous values. The source of them doesn't matter.

Christianity served as a bulwark to much worse: Judaism, Islam, and Atheism.

Was Salazar a good leader? What do people think in general about him?
In Spain almost everybody hates Franco even though he did many great things.

Arab religions are all horrible

Salazar was better than Franco. Spain would have been better off with Primo de Rivera, or Maeztu

He was voted the best Portuguese of all time in 2007.
Still, people generally don't like him but sometimes you hear people saying that at least he really loved his country.

>abandoning your ancestors' gods and believing in the jew fairytale

>literally an immigrant religion

its called cuckery

This

Arab religions need to be wiped off the map

At school during galician lessons we were always told that he was awful like Franco. I can only feel sympathy for him. He was very well educated, unlike Franco

Christianity is the root of all degeneracy in the West

it destroyed Rome and it will destroy Europe as well

The only part of the Gospel where Jesus endorses the use of the sword, is when it comes to dissolving your blood family in the name of his apocalyptic cult!

Matthew 10 34

> 4Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’ 37Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me

This coming from the man that asks you to love your enemies, and allow them to rob you and torture you!

Remember the words of Jesus every time liberals betray their own countrymen for their enemies

The ideas of Jesus are the ideas of a madman with zero concerns for survival in this planet, which fits very well with the whole "those that wanna die, will live, and those that wanna live will die" and "the meek will inherit the Earth, the strong will fall", which fits, at the same time, with an anti-naturalist outlook of life, where the Earth will be destroyed very soon

If Christians want to follow a death cult, kill them and get on with more important matters.

Couldn't agree more.

>Spics can't into Medieval history

Read more, faggot.

Pagans got cucked.

Deal with it.

medieval history probably points my point better than anything else

Demented white europeans brainwashed into flagellating themselves to embrace the "mortification of the flesh", europeans killing each other over who had the most retarded interpretation of jewish fairy tales, scientists intimidated by the church, if not outright killed by it, christians being banned from finance because "muh evil money muh evil earthly matters" while jews became extremely rich, the destruction of Constantinople by idiotic cruzaders, generalized plague and constant mongol raids

The irony of your pic is that nazis were pagans as heck

Whole divisions named after pagan names, a movement started as an occultist research group, adopting the symbol of the ancient non-christian aryans, Hitler, Gobbels and Himmler outright denouncing Christianity as a force of castration of the germans (a theory which the Christian Democrats of Merkel have proven right), and nazis outright adopting the anti-christian Niechtze as one of their recommended philosophers

Nazism was a radical rejection of the absurd, marxist theory that "the meek shall inherit the Earth, the strong shall fall" that Jesus promised to his followers

Except that Christianity had to change and adapt to pagan traditions and habits to ever even get a foothold in Europe.

>He believes the late 90's History channel meme of pagan nazis.

>posting the fake picture

BEADY

and whenever truer forms of Christianity have appeared, they involve extreme self-cucking and self-victimization, so that the demented members could become the meek that would supposedly inherit the planet

From the quasi-communist followers of Paul in Acts 1 & 2, to the self-castrating cathars, the social-universalists followers of Thomas Müntzer, the happiness-hating puritans, the increasingly thirdwordlist popes, the modern christian democrat parties, the suicidal christians of Jonestown, and the black-baby-adopting zionist evangelicals, whenever a truer christianity appears it involves an intense desire for the destruction of the biological world where the strong survives, and an intense obsession to turn themselves into the meek sheep that is raped and killed by their enemies, just to prove how little they care about this "evil earth" and how virtuous and deserving of the "new Earth" of the Jewish War God they are

To the contraire

What the fuck are you talking about?

Read any fascist philosophers from Evola to Revilo Oliver, fascists had nothing but disgust for the demented religion that worships the wretched, the inferior, the rotten

Who the fuck follows a religion that promises that the meek will rise and the strong shall fall?

A religion which main promise is that the world will be destroyed by a vengeful Jewish War God! Why do you care about the future of Europe at all, when everything will be supposedly destroyed by the Kike King?

Christianity removes value to all life! It is a cult of nihilists, it is the first marxism!

Do you wanna be meek? Do you wanna love your enemies? Carry your cross as Jesus demanted and become cucked so that, perhaps, the Jewish War God will allow you to serve the Jews in Heaven?

Hitler was a secular rationalist and materialist. He believed nazism to be based on science and incompatible with religion.

He was a deist tho

Which made him make many mistake, believing that the Providence would protect him from the consequences of committing the very same mistake that Napoleon did

A more secular, rational leader would have calmed the fuck down and stopped making prophecies of "1000 year empires" to himself

>mistakes

Thats why it said Gott mit uns on every german soldiers belt buckle smart ass

inb4 fedora maymay

KISS FEET
I
S
S

F
E
E
T

last bump

>you must be christian
>not "You must have self discipline, strength, patience, conviction, perseverance..."

complete myth with nothing whatsoever to back it up

He did plenty of good things and the "dictatorship" was not that hard, especially when compared to other ones. He was also pretty honest in the sense that he didn't get any sort of wealth from the state and didn't make a personal fortune, like most dictators.
However everyone has been heavily brainwashed by the left into thinking he was the worst thing ever.

He could have done many things better, but overall he was one of the best leaders in Portuguese history.