2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.

Only need the slasher duo; base is a suburban neighborhood circa 1987.

I'll take the slasher duo and the T-1000

Predator and Jason

>Grievous
Good offensive capabilities with incredible lightsaber prowess plus blaster but a glass cannon who probably gets dropped by any larger caliber bullet. Mid tier

>T-1000
Deadly in close combat, able to shapeshift be it a person or an inanimate fucking object, able to move through cracks and other tiny openings, master marksman, super intelligent, incredibly durable, equipped with sensors that let him hear and see much more than the others letting him see Predator without any problems, doesn't need food or sleep, already comes with a pistol. Top tier

>Predator
Great ranged capabilites, stealthy as fuck, experienced hunter, pretty strong, but also a glass cannon who doesn't take too well to getting hit by bullets. High tier

>Slasher Duo
Slow and lumbering, mentally retarded, shitty starter weapons with no range, every other guy on the list can easily outmaneuver them, easily damaged as in limbs removed, they may keep coming back but they will always be useless when it comes to protecting. Shit tier

>Lizard
By far strongest on the list being able to easily toss large cars, agile as fuck being able to keep up with Spider-Man, can climb walls and ceilings for possible surprise attack, brilliant scientist who could cook up explosives and other chemicals to help out, durable as fuck as we saw him regrow and entire arm in about 10 seconds, but no initial range weapon and you can't blend in with a giant lizard monster as a protector. Still when shit goes down he is incredibly useful. Lizard control is just a bonus, could be used as hidden surveillance of perimeter. High tier

Give me Prince Nuada and T-1000.

4 xenomorphs and predator....easy

>4 Aliens
Agile, fairly strong, coordinated, able to learn and adapt to a certain degree, deadly blood, but also incredibly weak against any kind of ranged weaponry, same problem as Lizard with blending in and remaining lowkey, can't use any kind of guns, animalistic mind, can't understand or operate most devices like couldn't get you out of a spot with a car. Pretty much just 4 space tigers. Low tier

>Winter Soldier
Incredibly skilled super spy soldier, physically much stronger and agile than normal human, metal arm that's even stronger, knows how to disappear and keep a low profile, master marksman, comes with a huge arsenal of guns, but not durable at all barely higher than a normal human when it comes to injuries and wounds aside from healing a bit faster. Still, most of the others are easily taken out with bullets and he is really good with that kind of thing. High tier

>Nuada
Fantastic close combat fighter, magical weapon that can kill immortal beings, commands two huge and powerful mechanical golems that repair themselves if blown to bits (but not if melted down), his golems can do the work while you stay hidden, but no understanding of modern technology, no range weapons and also a huge glass cannon who goes down from a 9mm to the stomach, without him his golems also go offline. Mid tier

>Slasher duo
>Shit tier
Pick one lad, for a start you will literally never escape if you don't pick them. They cannot be killed. One day you'll go to bed and they'll appear and fuck your shit up. Secondly if horror movie tropes apply they're incredibly useful because they'll probably appear behind your enemy at the last minute etc.

>4 Aliens
>low tier

>Winter Soldier
>High Tier

u wot?

Yeah Jason would totally appear behind a cloaked Predator sitting in a tree ready to blow your head off with his plasma cannon from half a mile away.

Yeah he probably would fuckhead, he's a supernatural being, which seems to escape your comprehension.

WS is incredibly competent like a mix between Jason Bourne and Captain America and comes with tons of explosives and different guns including a minigun.

Aliens are scary in confined places but that's pretty much it. Bullet and they're done.

>Aliens are scary in confined places but that's pretty much it. Bullet and they're done.
u wot?

jesus christ marvel fags are the worst

They were beaten time and time again by normal humans, often times just by stupid, drunk and/or high teenagers. What makes you think they would have the same success rate against something like the T-1000 or Grievous? If they were so incredibly powerful with tropes they would never lose but they almost always do even though they always get those perks like suddenly appearing behind somebody. They are useless as protectors and are easy to stop if they hunt you and you know about it. Especially with 2 of the others as bodguards.

>I have never seen Aliens

Why do you think there was no gun in Alien? Because they are nothing but scary space tigers who can't take being shot at.

But they NEVER DIE so you will NEVER get to relax retard

What part of "supported by cliche horror tropes" do you not get

This means when one of the others thinks they've killed Jason, they turn around and mutter "Finally. It's done.", only for him to get back up and kill them instantly.

That only works on people who don't know about those tropes. I do. We all do. We know to burn the remains and put them in a barrel filled with concrete and drop it in the ocean. And then you still tell your guards to remain vigilant because you know they could come back after a while even if it's decades.

>73385118
They can be dealt with easily whenever they show up. Their powers stem from people not knowing about their powers or being careless. We all know what they can do and what we shouldn't do. Let them come. I wanna see Lizard bite their heads off when they show up.

T-1000 and slashers, no other answer is valid.

That was my pick, but I'm starting to see a flaw about this theory.

I have no doubts that this team would have no problems mowing through all the others EXCEPT THE ALIUMS.

They'd be too fast for the slow ass slashers, and we all know that T-1000 is weak to acid.

Now, I'm not saying they'd lose in a fight. But odds are the Aliums would kill me before they get the chance.

Bullshit familia, you can't avoid every single horror trope ever, you'll get fucked. Not to mention good luck explaining to the aliens or predator that Jason will just get back up and appear behind them.

Picking the slashers is always retarded because you want protectors who can react quickly and have an impact on the situation. Two slowass guys with knives can't do shit. T-1000 would have slived you into a dozen pieces before the slashers have made 2 steps. Also I don't want two mute smelly retards hanging out with me. Fuck that.

>ayylmaos got their inner mouths out right in your face
>about to kill you
>slasher tropes dictate that they get slashed very last second
The most powerful thing on the list is the slasher trope

>implying aliens didnt downplay the alien's acid blood
>implying the aliens would be running around in the open for wintercuck to shoot them
>implying their acid wouldnt melt his gay metal arm and make him more useless than he already is

kek

I would explain it to the T-1000 and the WS. One is a robot who never has to sleep and who is viglant on an ultimate level and the other can take out any target from so far away it's not even funny. And of course WS would share his guns with T-1000.
The Slasher Duo isn't omnipotent like you make it sound. If you know about their tactics all that's left is that they will show up every couple years and that's it.

It's pretty obvious: T-1000 and Nuada.

The T-1000 is the clear winner in just about every category (sans ballistics perhaps, and only by a bit).

Nuada can kill immortal beings and is highly intelligent. You could interpret this to mean that he could kill the slasher duo and bypass their sort-of 'immortality' granted by their horror trope buff(s).

Also, the T-1000 is not going to be killed by anything here (except maybe Nuada, if he could figure out to submerge him in molten steel or an equivalent, but we're picking him anway). If the T-1000 is always protecting you, until you die, then you shouldn't have to worry about the slasher duo who wouldn't have a chance at killing you seeing as they can be killed by normal humans on repeat occasion. Also, Nuada may be able to finish them off permanently, depending on how effectively he can kill immortal beings.

This desu, there are certain horror tropes you can't get rid of, like being relieved, thinking you've won, shit being behind you, getting killed at the last minute.

>implying aliens didnt downplay the alien's acid blood
The plan is to kill them before they enter the same room I am in. Which is why I made the point that having range weapons is so important. Also they don't have stealth. They can hide when it's dark and it tight spaces. Avoid those placed. Easy.
>implying the aliens would be running around in the open for wintercuck to shoot them
What if they have no other way of getting to me?
>implying their acid wouldnt melt his gay metal arm and make him more useless than he already is
He comes with a gun and would get more and better guns from WS. WS alone would blow and entire Alien hive to hell with the guns he has in this scenario.

How would the nuada golems interact with the alien acid?

They can't repair from damage like that. Being melted by heat or adic damages them permanently until they can't function any more.

I quite like this idea, considered it myself. Only problem is T-1000 isn't as invulnerable as people seem to think, alien acid would fuck his shit up, and I think the predator could work something to fuck him up. It's also easy to slow him down with conventional weaponry.

The victim surviving at the last minute is also a horror trope.

T-1000 and slashers completely destroy the rest of the list in terms of tenacity, they NEVER stop coming. They're not the best at defending but you have to pick them if you ever want to chill again.

Anyone answering anything other than T1000 and Predator is just wrong.

T-1000 is heavily overrated, he is weak to aliens, predator and possibly Nuada. Also he's just 1 thing, so be can easily be preoccupied.

They all have certain weaknesses but I'd argue the others have more or more severe weaknesses than T-1000.

predator and nuada vs lizard and bucky