What has Obama done for the US that was worth his election?

What has Obama done for the US that was worth his election?

nothing

My point exactly

ACA

Nope

Elections

ACA, bin laden death, saving auto and bank industry, economic recovery and staying out of the ME.

Republicans, Bush and the NeoCons had wrecked the economy. We weren't 100% sure our banking system would survive. He was a steady hand and a calming influence that allowed the USA to get back on track. Also, dude was commander in chief when Osama was shot in the head and dumped into the Ocean. For these reasons, I have a positive feeling about Obama. Even though I hate (((Obamacare))) and a few other things.

Are you serious or pulling my dick?

He was black. Thats all that matters

ITT People post things only to get "NUUH UHH"

20 million vulnerable citizens now have access to health care thanks to his legislation. Not bad considering he had the full resistance of the GOP to make any progress towards healthcare as a social service (you know, like most wealthy civilised countries do).

Bin Laden's death? Just before the second election and trying to take pressure off Trump asking for Obama's birth certificate... Economic recovery? Wasn't much of his doing... Staying out of ME? Really? Pulled troops yes, but sent in 75% more PMCs to continue the job

this

Obama reversed the Republican economic disaster which is common in all Republican administrations.

He rebuilt our markets, our auto industry, and the jobs sector. His economy set records.

And then the idiot racists showed up with their slimy fucking useless orange billionaire and fucked us all over again.

I fucking HATE conservatives. Nasty fucking racist cunts. Blowing our money on tax cuts for the ultra rich and wars of opportunity. Serious fucking gullible assholes every single last one of them. Patriotic fucking lowlife goddamn scumbags.

Without them, our country could be the greatest place on earth.

yeah except me and a shit ton more people have lost their healthcare, i suffer from regular panic attcks, and siezures that were controlled by medication that there's absolutely no way i can afford and how the hell am i supposed to get a job with benefits without my conditions managed, I'm going to school to become and electrician and was told last year that I would have government healthcare atleast through my education, now 4 months from graduating from the program I've been completely fucked by trump and so have a lot of people I know I would give anything to have 4 more years of obama

Obama didn't do it for the economic recovery... that was mostly Bernanke. And still I fail to see any recovery when debt rose by several trillions of $$$

Debt, lots of debt

He showed just how far conservacucks will go to block anything he does just because of race.

Pretty sad.

yeah but he still fucked it up by not ensuring it could be self sustaining and not vulnerable to repeal and the truth is it wasn't health care at all it was forcing people to buy insurance which only really helped the insurance companies

Obama didn't act like a brain damaged 5 yr old. Trump is goddamn fucking loser. All day every day.

Fuck Trump!! LOCK HIM UP!!!!!

When was the last time a president actually did something good?

I'm happy with how obama manged the social welfare of this country but the whole I got bin laden was nothing more than media pushed bullshit a publicity stunt at it's finest, it's not like anyone is going to find bin laden now that nobodies looking for him, nobody will ever be able to say it didn't happen but it's obvious bullshit

Presidential historians ranked Obama as the 12th best president in C-Span poll.

c-span.org/presidentsurvey2017/?page=overall

>block anything he does just because of race.
name anything useful he proposed

oh look.

Trump shills hard at work

Yeah fucker. He authorized the clean kill after they got the intelligence. By ME, he pulled troops out and stayed out of Syria. Thr ACA protects people with preexisting conditions, caps and allows people to stay on parent's insurance longer.
Take trump's cock out of your asshole and stop with the partisian garbage. Obama had his flaws, but that wasn't the question bitch.

yea, just posting for the fun of watching you guys fight it out

You should at least try to get paid this time.

At least Clinton paid her shills

You Trumptards need to overdose on oxy and die already. Trump could rape your mother and you'd find an excuse on why it's okay. Kill yourselves.

I have never met a Trumpcunt and I never want to, but if it ever happens, I am seriously going to laugh directly in their face.

You gotta be one STOOOOPID motherfucker to think that slimy POS has more qualifications than Hillary Clinton.

Go away, Trump. Fuck you. Go away. Move to Russia. Move to Saudi. Seriously, bitch. FUCK OFF.

- The Entire United States of America

dude... I ain't even American

He's never worked for Russia.

well unfortunately we had the choice between an obvious felon and a rich asshole, and sadly most americans vote for who they'd like to share a beer with, bernie would of wrecked trump but that's not who the billionairs that decide who to support and push in the media wanted

He was charismatic.

That's more than Trump has done.

This.

Trump fan boys. Still sucking his 70 year old dick.

No shit. How's the weather in Moscow tonight?

Obama overthrew Gaddafi and created the Muslim invasion of Europe, armed ISIS, armed the mexican cartels, used the IRS and NSA to spy on political opponents, taxed the working class so the lazy can have healthcare, opened the borders and let known gang members and illegals into the country. Anyone that supports the homosexual Muslim is an enemy of American and an enemy of freedom.

because of the resistance put up by the fucking republicans man. Stop with the 'yeah but' whataboutism bullshit. You don't need to dig any deeper to find the root cause. THE FUCKING REPUBLICANS ARE SCUM! They're self-serving, controlling motherfuckers only interested in their own power and wealth, who do anything and say anything to line their pockets and please their rich 1%er friends. That includes the health insurance industry milking the populace dry, while thousands die unnecessarily. Its obvious to anyone with a brain.

I hope Trump gets assassinated

yea yea, I agree that taking off one of your presidents and founding fathers to put the image of a woman most people barely know about on your currency is a genius move

Not from Russia... Nor Europe, Nor Africa

Not saying the ACA is perfect, it just needs to be tuned up based on the current results. Replace-and-repeal is a disaster waiting to happen. Also, Republicans can't agree on health care.

Markets up
Unemployment down
Terrorism down
Private home buying up
Environmental protections
Proper respect for scientific research
Improving our reputation abroad
Civil rights strengthened
Troops brought home

It's remarkable how people have forgotten how bad the economy was in fall 2008.

I've lived through 8 presidents and he's the best so far. Had congress not been full of obstructionist shit bags, he would have accomplished a lot more.

I miss him every day.

you're so mysterious!! can i suck your dick?

Kill yourself. Isis is not different than taliban or al qaeda. The NSA has been spying since bush fuck face. Borders have never been open, which is why its called illegal immigration. Issuance companies could throw people off at any time, cap or refuse for existing conditions. Fuck you. Turn off the Alex Jones Rebel media shit show.

Just imagine if Trump had been elected in 2008 instead of Obama. Scary, very scary.

He had a better inauguration.
Get rekt

Ppl on this board are mostly teenagers I think. We really were on the brink of Great Depression 2.0.

>Had congress not been full of obstructionist shit bags
So much this.

Now they can't even decide on anything that matters.

hilary would be better ?

Obama is too weak to hold his own umbrella?

Climate change, the first president to acknowledge how imminent of a threat it is and supportive of SSM.

Bin Laden was dead long before 2011.

I'm middle class. During his presidency my hours got got so my pay went down. Then my insurance premiums went up so my pay went down even more. Tell me how excctly he benefited me. Still trying to recover from that 8 years. I'm not saying Trump is better. Not at all. Just saying I don't like politicians in general because they all fuck you in the end.

yes? obviously?

Shutting down Gitmo comes to mind.

Obama showed us that white people are still racist as fuck 50 years after the Civil Rights movement. Also that white people were so upset that a black man held the presidency for 8 years that they voted in a Orange clown controlled by the Russian mob.

He empowered everyone that isn't a white man. Which in turn caused a backlash that empowered only white men. Like it or not he gave you good feels directly or indirectly.

Obama has respect for the office. Trump is still an embarrassment. Melania hates him too.

Shareblue detected

>just because of race.

Maybe some, most because he was a Democrat.

Trumpkins will tell you that Obama had nothing to do with employment rates or the stock market for eight years, but Trump is wholly responsible for those little bumps at the very right hand side.

THIS
But you never head about it because you were too young.

better then trump or bush...... that's good enough in my book......plus he doesn't want to fuck his daughter.......

BOOM

/thread

hmmmmmm

>would of

>majority of america is white
>black president for 8 years
>all white people are racist
nice bait

funny how the bailouts didn't start happening until much later

>plus he doesn't want to fuck his daughter.......
get off my board

I'm middle class too, and my insurance rates and copays have gone way up too. But that was happening before the ACA.

Lack of cost controls in the health care system is a huge problem that neither side is willing to address.

Americans, still obsessed over past political figures.

>sunny day for trump and he doesn't share his umbrella

>rainy day for obama and he doesn't mind the rain. Michelle is covered.

Sweaty fat fuck trump only cares about himself.

Doubled the debt by spending 10 trillion dollars.

well maybe you could stop being a retard that gets panic attacks from not sucking enough cocks or just die

They're literally the dog that caught the car. They know that the majority of their policies are unpopular and they're not brave enough to pass any legislation for fear of being thrown out of office.

And he never asked Russia to hack an opponents email servers.

>employment rates
Tried to build a private sector Communist party.

God, what a disgusting fucking pig. He looks like a bloated drowned gorilla.

You gotta be a cum-guzzling cuck faggot to want this slimy fuck's balls in your mouth.

Republicans, you are some fucking nasty ass people. You truly, truly are.

stay mad for 7 years + months

people actually believe the story of them dumping osama bin laden in the ocean LOL sure they did instead of proofing the world he is dead lets just dump his ass in the ocean and hope the world takes our word for it.

How often does Trump fuck his daughters. The hot one more probably, right?

>liberals
ftfy

> Isis is not different than taliban or al qaeda.
Those a three separate entities in different geographic locations with different organisational structures.

Obama armed ISIS by supplying weapons to rebels in Libya who later used it to storm Iraqi troops and take all the equipment left behind by US troops from the Iraq war.

He also assisted in arming Al Queda in Syria via so-called "moderate rebels".

> The NSA has been spying since bush fuck face.
Then it's ok that he kept it going and even expanded it a fuckton.

> Borders have never been open, which is why its called illegal immigration.
Sanctuary cities, leniency on deporting, amnesty etc.

> Issuance companies could throw people off at any time, cap or refuse for existing conditions.
Shitty overregulated healthcare system needs more regulation. Yeah...

So you are saying Hillary is an angel?

Cry more little bitch

ivanka probly takes his 8 incher all the way

Nigga don't even bring that shit here

Kek

Look at all of that evidence.

He eliminated racism