Mods please do something about these bots

Mods please do something about these bots
someone keeps spamming My Waifu Claming Threads for no reason.

Bumping thread for mods to see

because Waifu Claming Threads are shit, that's why.

Bump because I hate niggers

user, these threads have been here practically forever making them part of Sup Forums. better off then furry threads.

>bots on Sup Forums
what

yeah, its happened before. Last time i saw bots shitposting was in the loli threads around 2 months back

Please do fix this Mods..

bumping for mods

kek
that is someone getting triggered they don't like your thread nothing else

Bump

MODS DESU PLEASE FIX... DESU

well it isn't funny when someone spams threads that did nothing wrong. Just a little annoyed like everyone else is all.

Meh grow up, the fluffy threads have endured that kind of shit for ages now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU MODS DESU

can you really blame them?
DESU

Waifu faggots break plenty of rules and its a bloody shame from mods not to ban that unsightly cesspool on sight. Mods were always useless little shits but now they are just flat out incompetent cockmongling faggots.

Samefaging because I'm baffled over the sheer amount of autistic screeching echoing from this virgin NEET thread.

>threads that did nothing wrong
Waifu claiming threads go against global rule 13.

This is Sup Forums. This is the tall grass you must be able to piss in if you want to run with the big dogs. Otherwise pic related.

looks like his waifu was claimed in a thread and he's eating all the salt now

I can. Since a newfag of 12weeks would see that it is impossible for the mods to remove the spammers... They return when/if they please

/Thread

bumping dat shiet

be real, everyone breaks the rules, mods just don't give a shit

IF YOU PRAY HARD ENOUGH RAPTOR JESUS WILL COME AND SAVE YOU

I figured that bots spamming shit threads were a good thing.

Thanks to that faggot threads like yours can live.

I'm amazed you even posted.
i know mods don't do shit, but at least try to make the board not so shitty once in a while.

guess that also means you're also breaking the rules
global rule number 8

Not really, cranky af since the company stocks went down.
(As I am the same)
Yeah i know, problem is they really havw bigger things to worry/check then spam on these 5th tier sub threads. (do not hate these threads)

user once asked me to break some rules for the sake of this place and I did. They also told me to come back recently but I don't really see too much of you wanting a change. Do you?

yeah i can see what you mean.

Eh, guess I've been gone for too long. Well, whatever. You'll see. Or not.

when was the last time you were here user?