Is 3000mg of Gabapentin enough to get high?

Is 3000mg of Gabapentin enough to get high?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/pharms/gabapentin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no high to be had friend. 3000mg would just make you sweaty, itchy, hot and give you restless legs.

Thanks for your input, but I'll seek a second opinion.

There's no high to be had friend. 3000mg would just make you sweaty, itchy, hot and give you restless legs.

you're welcome

Do you even Erowid?

erowid.org/pharms/gabapentin/

Ha ha, you're funny. Good joke, roll snare drum.

inb4 samefag

It's so fucking hard to make sense of those stories.

Fuck it, I'm downing all six of the fat pills. Someone tell me what I should expect. And not that troll either.

You can't get high on gabapentin alone

There is, however, evidence that it can potentiate some other highs

A) That's called a rimshot
and
2) Harm reduction is totally out of my hands. It's up to you to decide to take it or not. You're either set to take it or you needed a reason not to which you're not receptive to so, have fun I guess.

it will just knock you out

gabba gabba hey! what is gabapentin?

You can expect to get hot, sweaty, itchy and have restless legs, seriously. I've tried the same shit before. It won't be lethal, but you're not going to have a good time.

i get restless leg syndrome when i wean off of opiates. like a dying roach.

A muscle relaxant. No known overdose threshold. Rats have survived as much as 49000mg, but the fun threshold for humans is about 8000mg. I just took 3000mg.

the high is hella different but yea youll get high

This drug is for diabetic nerve pain and seizures, you cannot get high on it. Get out of grandmas medicine cabinet

dont they use gabapentin to treat fucking shingles? just go drink some alcohol or smoke weed instead of trying to get high off treatetment for fucking shingles

It's not bad. I took 3600mg today it just chills you out.

Placebo, or were you smoking weed too?

kek

ITT: Retards pretending to get high off grandma's 'beetus meds.

Nah i don't smoke week anymore. Have UA's so i can't take any mainstream shit. Kek

LOL

Dubs of truth confirm OP is retarded.

We will soon find out if the stories are true or not.

T minutes since consumption.

It's neurontin. No. It's fucking non narcotic. Ffs.

Drink a rdebull on it you will be straight

Your going to get sleepy, if it's not yours, your an idiot.

T minus ten minutes, shit im already going dumb

I've been prescribed Gabapentin (a.k.a. Neurontin) for years.
This user is absolutely correct.
There is no buzz to be had no matter how much you take..., period.
You can, however, take enough of it to make you feel sick, horrible and even send you to the ER.
Find a different pharmaceutical.

You're dumb. There's def a high to be had. Although 3 grams is a lotttt especially for first time

You were already dumb

It takes about an hour to kick in nigger faggot

You're just gonna feel really sick and nauseous. There is no high from it.

Lol ok whatever you say doc

I've seen that before heh

Keep us updated OP. Put these knowitalls in they're place

A real doctor would definitely say the same thing to you. And call you an idiot for trying to get high off of granny's hard candy.

Shut fuck boi

I'm not even OP nogger

If by "high" you mean "seizure" than sure will my dood.

hey OP. I take gaba everyday, for various reasons, it helps with anxiety, and it also helps me last longer when I fuck my gf. I usually take 600-1200mg for work, but if i'm trying to get fucked up anything 2500-6000 is a good range. Just drink water, and a couple of soda's, i heard soda helps it kick in faster. You're gonna feel amazing though, just keep in mind, that it's not an opiate, or a benzo, so don't go into it expecting to feel like you snorted a roxy

And you're both just as stupid.

If you take around a gram you might notice a slight mood lift but 3 grams seems like youre just gonna get the bad side effects like other anons posted.

Any pupil dilation yet OP?
Comfortable?
Mood?

Well, all the stories I've read so far say it takes an hour for it to kick in, so I'm going to sort of half-play so bot rounds in League and post in here.

I'll let you guys know how it goes, but I've also been told its a 'dumb' drug, makes you stupid.

Yeah, I am

maybe he is on an empty stomach.

Yeah, at least for me, many people don't get much out of it but some people love it. To me it's an amazing high sort of like a lovey feeling from x just very slightly and like a few drinks and just a chill feeling. I get super social and usually I'm not. I'ts perfect mixed with crystal though. And there's a tiny opiate like feeling I get too. But yeah there are people who love it and some people who don't, it messes with GABA receptors so that's not a surprise some people like that others don't

I don't care enough to read that nor argue any further. Good day sir.

If you haven't eaten it'll kick in faster. Have a soda or two.

Yes, you'll have the most imperceptible mellow similar to one beer

Face roll garen?

you know what else is used for seizures ? Tons of really fun and abusable drugs.
Shingles hurt like hell dude...

Took gabapentin for years. It made me a veg. That's about it.

take pills, add beer or you libation of choice. profit???

Thanks for the input, friendo :D

Nothing has seriously changed, T minus 20 minutes later

Yeah i had an empty stomach.

My first, time, well see how it is for me

No, Darius

8000mg is enough to kill you, and aparrently only 300mg is enough for a buzz. 3000 is definitely overkill.

We shall see

Does anybody know where I can find some translated Comic LO?

8000 wouldn't kill you.... you'd have a hard time choking down the hundreds of pills enough to kill you, if it had that narrow of a dosage range it wouldn't be prescribed ...

Is your comp not good enough for HotS or do you just enjoy the toxic community?

wtf does this mean? translate please

Neurontin is for nerve pain, there is no "high" to be had. It has a completely different mechinism of action from other pain medicine. It is an orphan drug. The only thing that it will give you is the high you get when you know you are making a diabetics feet hurt

It's been stated that 8000 is a LETHAL dose, maybe not enough to kill you immediately, but really fucking bad for sure.

wrong thread buddy

Is your computer too potato for Heroes of the Storm or do you enjoy the shitty attitude so prevalent in most LoL players

Comp aint good enough for hots :(

Actually, I posted that. OP here.

>The only thing that it will give you is the high you get when you know you are making a diabetics feet hurt

My sides.

You will get a feeling similar to being drunk. It's not preferable to being drunk, but it will do the job. With it, comes stupefication. Like, you can sit and stare at your phone for 2 minutes and not even know what to read or how to comprehend.

It's below alcohol in my book. After 3600, you start to regret it.

t. gabapentin scribe.

thanks for the edge. we are in a discussion though.

Well, I took 3000 so I should be alright.

I'm going to get a quick bite to eat before I get real stupid.

you can't really OD on gaba.... do your research you scrubs. if you take 3000-5000 you'll be fine.

It usually takes 2 hours to kick in, even at high doses, but the half-life is like 18 hours, so you'll probably wake up "sort of drunk".

meant for YOU

Okay back from making a snack.

T minus 50 minutes in a vague dizziness has set it.

Here we go lads.

Thank god it's friday then.

But one hour in I'm already starting to have a hard time maintaining balance.

time for a drive

T minus 1 hour 10 minutes and understand what I'm reading is starting to get a wee bit difficult.

50 more minutes then the funhouse is erected.

I'm still waiting on that link to translated Comic LO.

Help me out here, Sup Forumsros.

Yes this is OP.

The only thing that's going to be erect, is Tyrone's BBC stretching your anus to its event horizon. Your high will be from drinking that chocolate cum concoction that will drain from inside you.

wtf is this?

Hey guys I just put six times the dose of epsom salts in my bath? Is that too much? will I dieded? will I cannibalize muh kitters face?

I had three cups of Sanka earlier but got squared and went for the postum. Also, had muh metamucil and muh caltrate.

>hot time on the old town tonite

Uh...

Lolicon?

That is stuff from Comic LO, a top-tier loli hentai manga series.

UPDATE ON MY HIGH

The 3000mg of Gabapentin or whatever has started to make me REALLY dizzy now, and my ability to comprehend writing has noticably deteriorated

This is T minus 1 hour 30 minutes in.

30 minutes away from FUNHOUSE.

That's 8000mg/kg lol

Jesus Christ gabapentin? You'll have a better chance of getting high huffing farts out of a shoe. Are you a fatass diabetic with nerve pain?

I dont have diabeetus, shitlord

Im just broke and drunk, but dont worry Ill be getting $370 worth of benefits to play with this coming thursday lul

OP is a massive faggot for delivering

Try just googling gabapentin recreational use, it's actually pretty fun to a lot of people, some people don't get off on it but people who tend to like benzos or alcohol tend to enjoy it

Tyrone will be delivering inside OP's asshole, and he will be to buzzed to comprehend...

Explain.

It's hit and miss, yeah.

Just like with meth too. For me the crash period consists of SEVERE depression, but others just feel lethargic and sad.

Fucking genetics man

See

smd

yeah exactly, I enjoy speed as well but the crash blows, I love gabapentin though it kicks me off perfectly. Like a less sedating GHB. If you like benzos you'll probably enjoy gabapentin.... when quaaludes came out people were like why would you abuse that ? Same thing as valium, or vicodin, and so forth.

And yours is this

Lol we abuse it because were broke and these shitty side drugs are easy to get cheap

T minues 2 hours in now.

I feel warm, permanently dizzy and im really talkative now.

I keep thinking this is the height of the high, but it is slloooowwly getting deeper holy guck