Was this really that grand of a gesture?

Was this really that grand of a gesture?

I like the moment but all he really did was agree to take a girl he liked to the prom. It's not like it's that much of a self less act. Yeah, it hurts that he was ready to put himself out there and got shot down before he got the chance but they were all acting like he'd put his life on the line for her or something.

I think it was more about the fact he was in love with her even then and got shot down, so it was pity more than being impressed.

>It`s a Ross tries to have sex with his cousin episode.

No shit. The nose knows so much that he played a fucking jew.

Would literally fuck at least two of my cousins desu

Retard.

Nah, in terms of Rachel coming to kiss him it was because she was tired of putting herself out there and getting "clobbered". She never realised that Ross had been clobbered long ago and despite all that still loved/wanted her.

It's still not some grand moment though,

When I was like 7 or 8 my cousins and I use to go to the games room of our house, which was like a separate small house, and experiment sexually, do stripteases, make out and do other weird shit. I remember my cousin kissing my phimosis stricken dick on the tip.

>he doesnt have cute and sexy cousins

poor fella

If Denise Richards was your cousin and you didn't try to have sex with her you're just gay honestly.

nothing wrong with boipussy

>It's a Ross goes to a girl's house, takes off his bottoms and covers himself in cream episode

>It's a pair of paste pants episode

Pussy is better than ass.

Sorry dude. It just is. I'll take ass if it's on the menu, but the pussy has always been the better option.

Never fucked a trap but considering girl's asses by default a prettier than male asses I don't think I'm missing out on anything.

Holy fuck this still makes me laugh.

Ross and his embarrassment were the best drivers of comedy post s4.

tbqh if you haven't had sex with a trap you're still a virgin

Denise looked good in starship troopers but that is about it man

>Nu-male logic

Poor Ross. Why did he have to fall in love with such a cunt?

>He hasn't seen Wild Things

If you want to stay in the closet at least make it less obvious, you faggot.

>falls for the vagina jew
>calls anyone else a nu-male

>Enjoying the feeling of fucking a vagina
>Listening to what's coming out the other end

Explain how these are related

Can you repeat the question?

I'm an equal opportunity employer (f you catch my drift, friend).

How does enjoying fucking women mean I listen to and validate the bullshit the speak?

Only numales, thirsty cunts, faggots and other women listen to what women have to say and give it validity.