How hard is it to become a U.S. Citizen?

>INB4 cuck
>INB4 not staying to see the race war of Sweden

It will never happen, Swedes are too indoctrinated and put too much trust into the government.
People in this country have no respect for individual rights, and the only country that still seems to hold liberty in high regard is America.

How would a Swede go about moving there? Studying at university right now, is my best bet trying to get a job at an American company?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s11uJkXmx7M
youtube.com/watch?v=wZYl0AThQLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wanting to live in a zoo

>implying I'm not

Sweden is nothing compared to america.

You have no idea how good you have it.
t. US expat

>implying a cuvil war wille happen when sweden gets worse
Do you really want to miss that op?

move to LA
you'll feel right at home

The thing is that even the white people here are cucks.

I don't want to spend my life paying the highest taxes in the world to people who are too lazy to work, lads.

>even
In america its only the white people that are cucks.

Cities=cucks rural=based

It's this way everywhere.

I suppose.

Yeah you're right I chose my words poorly.

What I'm trying to say is that there are at least people who are not buying into the leftist agenda in America, look at Trump for example.

You might say that SD are growing in numbers and that will help the Swedish situation. But the thing is that even SD are leftists it's just that they dislike immigrants, but they still want to keep the welfare state which isn't something I want to fund.

Actually the rural areas of Sweden are more inclined to vote left wing that the larger cities.

Never thought about that before. That's probably why I'm based as fuck.

t. moron

kek

If you want to find your people just move to Minnesota lots of swedes and Norwegians.

desu it's not as hard as other countries. Since you're in university now try a study abroad program to test the waters. think about changing to a US university or coming over when you finish school.
Good Luck!

Just stay and fight the good fight. youtube.com/watch?v=s11uJkXmx7M

Three ways to do it

1. Marriage
2. Have $1 million to invest
3. H1b visa or green card

"Easiest" is marriage which says something.
I will go ahead you do not have 1 million dollars and won't get it within a respectable period of time.

The most convenient way is to get an employer to sponsor you. But be prepared to have a Msc. and several years of relevant experience before you even try. You need to apply for a job and an employer will need to spend alot of time, effort and money to get you your green card. So you need to be special in some way.

So I would just suggest you look for another place to go to if you are really unhappy. Australia is easier for example or just find another EU country.

>inb4 cuck

you're still a cuck OP

most likely

>desu it's not as hard as other countries.

USA is the hardest country to migrate to legally as a European besides Japan and North Korea. At least if you want to stay there for a long period of time.

Apply for an exchange program of for a study abroad in the US. Pick a school in the south or Midwest. Find one that isn't too liberal. North Carolina is a good bet if you are computer oriented. Asheville is a great town that is growing in the tech industry. Young professionals everywhere. Good chance for an internship that can lead to citizenship.

As a dual citizen, Ive had Czech hotties ask me to marry them for citizenship.

In short:

>unless you can donate 100,000k for a green card or marry an American, forget about it

I'll check this out

Thanks user

Coward, don't flee. Fight for a better tomorrow.

What would I spend those 100k on?

From what I've read the average cost for applying for a green card is somewhere between 6500-10000 dollar.

Would I be able to guarantee a green card with 100k?

>I will go ahead you do not have 1 million dollars and won't get it within a respectable period of time.

That isn't true Ahmed

Say I do have $1 million, could I bring my family? Or would they need to be individually accepted?

I think its along the lines of a "E-2 visa investment" or something like that.

Basically you need to invest in a business, or possibly buy a house, but I personally have met very wealthy people who told me they "bought a green card".

Military-fag here.

My subordinate is marrying a Filipino chick, so I've been processing paperwork on his behalf. From what I've seen, it's a god damn nightmare to legally become an American citizen. It's a pretty "involved" process.

I'm a Califag and being able to invest 1 mil will get you in.

your partner and children can come

>It's a pretty "involved" process.

That's because local, state and federal government are usually all involved in the process. And marrying is considered the easiest way for a normal person to get it.

All these libtards want to welcome millions of illegal mexicans but don't give a shit about well educated westerners wanting to come in and contribute

Not to derail this thread, but why would you ever want to move from your countries to the US?

>1. Austria
>2. Australia
>3. Sweden

Those are the top countries in this world to have citizenship in.

As I said before, Im a dual citizen, Ive spent 7 years of my life in the US and close to 15 in Austria.

I would never ever move to the US, unless I have enough money to hire the best lawyer and live in some secluded farm in Alaska.

Living in total safety is worth more than anything you think is a priority, like "muh degeneracy", or "muh feminism".

And by total safety, that also includes:

>getting sued and taken to the cleaners after a car crash
>getting shot by a cop
>getting killed by a trigger happy cowboy
>getting killed in a home invasion, because the robbers expect everyone to have a gun
>getting killed by a spree shooter
>getting killed by the shitty food over 20 years

>marrying a Filipino chick
Kek hope he's ready to get cucked. A family friend got married to a Taiwanese woman, and literally the day after they got married she was shacking up with some other guy. Parasite, the lot.

Hate to break it to you, but all women are like that.

Not true, I know literally dozens of Yuros you immigrated here legally.

Literally mentally unstable. Glad you're not in my country hans.

Yeah it's not like I am looking into emigrating becuase of welfare purposes

Listen famalam, I'm not arguing with anyone about it. I just wanted to make it clear that gaining U.S. citizenship isn't a walk in the park. It's a pretty tough process (and it should be).

it's the same in many places, because the rural people just don't know the extent of lying politicians do

Nice try, mohammad.

Why do redcoats believe every neighborhood in America is a nigger ghetto?

My name is actually Ahmed. Nice try though, kuffar.
Because it is

Look, it's not going to be easy.

But if you want to live somewhere that the government isn't a parasitic leech (relatively) somewhere where it is normal to love your country, somewhere where you are willing for work your ass off for a better life and will be rewarded for it then you belong here sven.
youtube.com/watch?v=wZYl0AThQLk

what city in austria ? wien is a liberal shit

True all big cities are leftist shitholes.

>wien is a liberal shit

Only for plebs.

Also, what do you know about liveability Greece?

>No you

It's really unfair actually (or so ive heard).
For example, Im born and raised in Chicago, 26, M.
I know almost shit about the constitution, and cant name more than like 2 rights on the bill of rights.
I think independence happened in 1776 right?
Hell i dont know.
BUT...... regardless, Im still a citizen obviously.
The unfair part comes in when YOU, who were not born here, have to learn all that pointless shit just to be a citizen.
Now THAT is unfair.
But, hey, i didnt create this stupid, racist, segregated, bigoted, homophobic, white country so dont blame me.

Why does no one want to live in Canada. Its honestly not bad at all. Would you rather live with niggers or with a large minority population of chongs in the major cities. The suburbs in Canada are also very white. Economy is also not bad.

Taxes
Guns
Private enterprise
Freedom
Relevancy
Opportunity
University Education system
The list goes on and on

You can probably apply to be a climate refugee. We just accepted some recently