This fucking tooth used to hurt every few months...

This fucking tooth used to hurt every few months, it was okay for over half year now but i noticed this white/yellowish lump under the tooth, it's been there for 2+ months now for sure.
Is it something to be worried about or?

Do you use any tobacco products?

it's aids

That's an infection in the gum. Brush your fucking teeth nigger
You won't die but the tooth might cave in from the inside

I smoke, yes.

But i brush my teeth every morning, sometimes before i go to sleep.

Looks like a cavity that has run rampant, if not just a dead tooth.

Look up 'fistula' and tell us if that looks similar.

Do you have a foul taste in your mouth at random times? Does it feel like it's leaking/draining?

I'd go get a dentist's opinion of course, but you're running a moderate risk of developing oral cancer, and the sooner you catch it the more of your jaw you get to keep. You could also have an abscess growing near the root of your tooth. A non-fatal, but disgusting possibility.

Not really, this is just a plain white lump which i don't even feel.

It's an abscess. The white stuff is puss ready to burst out. The pain you felt was the root being infected. Now that the tooth is dead you don't feel it anymore. However, the infection isn't over. It will spread to the other roots and if untreated can reach your brain or heart and kill you. You need the tooth removed or a root canal.

i had a tooth go upside down then out the top of my mouth right behind mt teeth, but i had it removed had to get stitches.
anyways you go to Sup Forums for this shit.
second you should be worried about it because it could move your other teeth if its a tooth

You have to do it twice a day you swine. Also use mouthwash

Is it a hard or soft lump?

If you smoke and it's hard, then it's calcium buildup. You need to remove it with a razor.

If it's soft and squishy, then you have a broken tooth that has a bad root. The tooth needs a root canal or needs to be extracted, and the temporary solution is to cut open that yellow bulb and drain the puss out with a razor blade.

Same happened to me.

Been living in pain for 13 months while it happened.

It doesn't have to be painful. In fact, dental fistulas actually relieve pain because the pressure inside the infected/abscessed tooth is being rerouted through your gum.

See a fucking dentist, ya daft cunt

Pop it and you'll know. I'm this faggot

also go to the detest

If dubs pop it

shadiloy

k ek
ek
k

I had that... your tooth is dead, it only gets worse from here. One day it's going to hurt worse than ever, it will stop you from eating and sleeping... you may even end up with an abcest

I know it sounds fucking childish but i have phobia from dentists, when i was younger i had a complication with my tooth and one stupid dentist fucked my tooth up so i ended up having to go to some kind of operation.
When another tooth starts to hurt i plan to go to dentist but it ends up not hurting anymore 2,3 days later so i just leave it alone.

we not dentist fuck

how old are you?

I currently have that kind of pain in another tooth which is also dying i guess since half of it is missing (corner tooth).
That's the reason why i actually payed attention to this lump and realised it's still there :/

Find a dentist who is liberal with Nitrous. I found one that has separate rooms and a premium nitrous/oxygen mix system. I show up, recline, and spend a half hour drifting into spaceman mode before he starts work. Had 26 root canals and crowns done without issue.

ok, make an appointment asap

>sometimes before i go to sleep.
lol

Yeah dude. I'd say you're going to have to do what I did... suck it up, see the dentist. You can die from not getting it treated. An infection in your mouth can go to your brain. No coming back.

Jesus fuck... 26 root canals? what the shit happened to your mouth?

godfamit, wasted dubs.

Weak enamel, acidic saliva, crowding, constant dry mouth from medications, all made worse by smoking in high school and college.

In college I'd have root canals done but couldn't afford crowns so I'd have them build up the tooth with filling material eventually those failed and I couldn't eat anything but smoothies. Went to dentist to have wisdom teeth removed and basically he (and other dentists) said I could act then or wait six months and get dentures. Put $40,000 on credit cards that gave me perks/miles, then took out a private "student loan" with low interest to pay those off. Paid off the student loan four years later and now I have teeth that can eat other teeth.

nice dubs. So what's your real job?
(not asking this to be smart ass or anything, I just find it...fascinating, that you took money that should have gone for collage, but are likely in some other field that could pay said collage off as opposed to wasting years and money AT said collage)

I accidentally deleted the last couple digits of your postnumber and my phone won't let me see it.

I did spend a five years at college and got a degree.

I shoot architechtural, lifestyle, and travel photos for 1% type families.

Using student loans is risky but super easy to get approved if you need cash for a sure thing. The first time I did it I took out a $15k loan to buy and flip weed. I had enough set aside to pay it back plus the interest within six months, but I repaid it at the regular schedule as to not raise too many flags.

This. Most likely an abscess

its aids