Well Sup Forums I'm about to do coke for the first time. What should I expect?

Well Sup Forums I'm about to do coke for the first time. What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wE2rh4raGj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Regret

tooth decay and weight gain

Jail time

It's a bit strong acidicly than Pepsi and seems to have more carbonation.

Goes better over ice.

homosexuality

Strong adderall basically. It's overrated imo. Do alot and you can get a body high and stuff, but it's really not that good.

I thought this shit helped keep weight off

/thread.

Well shit. Guess I'm doing a lot.

Make sure you have at least 0.5 or better 1g for the night because the craving is hard and you will feel bad when the flash goes away after 1 hour

Only if I get caught

Thx mate

Depends how you do it. Just a regular little line? Not too different from pounding a few energy drinks, it will make your face feel numb, and you might see 3D for a while.

If you slowly snort a long, thin, finely crushed line through a glass snort-tube with one end that's been held under a blow torch, it will literally be like fucking heaven, along with the other things already described.

Only 1 gram? What the fuck is this pussy. You need at least an 8 ball per 3 people.

don't you already see in 3d? Am I missing something?

It's hard to describe. It's like one eye is seeing red and the other blue. I always called it seeing 3D, I've heard other people call it that as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=wE2rh4raGj0

Shit Ima do that

>kek'd

Aka 1.16 grams a person, fucking autist

Make sure it's a long, thin line and that you crush it up real good and do it slow. If you don't crush it real, real fine and do it slow you are going to be snorting molten coke. You want it to smoke in the tube.
My nose is so fucked from this learning how to do hot rails right.
>blowing out that massive white cloud
It makes your entire face, throat, and lungs all numb. It's fucking heaven, user.
>fucking heaven

AIDS

Someone doesn't know what the phrase at least means. Recommending someone only has 1 gram is dumb.

As someone who gave up coke 8 months ago I am jealous, but it's for the best. If it's good blow, you're going to have a great night. Have cigarettes, pot, and beer on hand. Some good tunes and friends because you're not going to be able to shut the fuck up

Only one problem: I don't got a glass tube bro.

15 minutes of a rush.

realizing you don't have enough coke

Pretty cheap at just about any headshop. A pencil grip is good, too.

For putting around the nose-end of the tube, I mean.

First time actually didn't hit me until about 30 minutes later. Felt awesome, talkative, music sounded better, and it lasted about an hour and a half. Did three fat lines and shared a coco puff(coke on a cig).
Didn't feel "high" though.
Now the second time, holy shit same amount but I felt like my heart was gonna explode and I really felt the euphoria.