Ask a straight guy who jerks people off for $50+ anything

Ask a straight guy who jerks people off for $50+ anything

Why do you think your straight

It would take alot more than 50 bucks for me to jack a nigga

How much for two dicks at once?

Because I don't do anything else with it nor feel anything sexual about doing it as well.
That's what I thought too, but they can just get jerked off for free.
So why not make it kinda cheap but not too expensive and make money off of it.

Make anywhere between $50-$700+ a day

If both at the same time $120 total
Cheaper for them separately but if they want to both be involved having it then it'll cost extra

Why did you start doing it. Green text please. I like stories.

Not too great at green text stories but I'll try

>Work a good job and get paid well
>At work hear co-workers talk about how much they'd have to get paid to have sex with another man or even jerk off
>Hear them say things like a million dollars, 500 million, etc.
>One person says that he'd do it for 20G because he'll be richer by that much while they'll all still be poor
>Idea sparks in my head
>Go home and post to craigslist about jerking off for said price
>Quickly get 11 replies in the first 2 hours
>Meet up with them one by one and get paid
>Use extra money to buy games, new computer parts, pay electric and gas and treat myself

I could go into way more detail about it but that's the gist of it

Holy shit Your a savage.
You have regular customers now?
And has someone You know ever hit You up for a hj

What's it like being a faggot?
(Not just for being OP, but for also...you know....jerking off cocks)

I do have some regulars. I always do it just by e-mail only. If for some reason it's ever text messages I use an app for that

No one knows I do this but whenever someone e-mails me I try to find them through facebook to see if it's someone I know or if they provide a phone number. (No more privacy thanks to social media)
If it's someone I know I decline saying I can't right now or too busy maybe some other time

I don't know. Ask your dad. Could have been one of my customers for all you know

Why are you so gay?

I am very happy because of all the extra money I get, thanks for asking

How much money would it take for you to suck a dick? (don't say you never would, everyone has a price they'd suck for even if it's 7 figures). Or to fuck a guy? Or get fucked?

What's the biggest dick you've stroked

Have you ever done anything with a guy for free? And if so was it before or after becoming a handwhore?

You are right. No one says never, everyone has a price. I want to say a million dollars. But realistically so I can get some money would be 3G and with a condom on.
If they can prove to me std free with their testing and name to match, etc. And without a condom 5G
Any cum will be shot straight to the floor then or on themselves

Biggest I would say was about 9. Maybe 9 and a half inches

No. Never done anything with a guy for free or even prior to becoming a handwhore

Do you charge your dad, or does he get one for free ?

I'm a part time masseuse and do that too. It helps that I've got soft hands ;_;

What would you do if your family and friends found out what your doing.

No to both and not into the incest thing.
Unless it involves another person's two sisters and my dick

It really does. I never kept moisturizing my hands or anything but now I do and they love it. Sometimes will pay me more than I said

Explain to them I make a shit load of money a single day if I want to.
Or give them $500+ each to look the other way and ignore it

Why do people pay you $50 just for a handjob? I once got to fuck a dude in the ass for $40, I wouldn't pay shit for a handjob

Do you get a bony from jerking dicks?

What was the youngest? Oldest?

Exactly. That's why I didn't price it too high but I want money so didn't price it too low either.

Try explaining that to No. As explained here I only do it for the extra money to spend on whatever

Youngest 18. Oldest if I recall was 53

I get it now. Don't worry bro

How much of your day do these hjs take up

Oh that poor 18 year old, must have been desperate. Leads on to my question, do you find most of the people paying you for this are physically repulsive? Or are some of them attractive, they just get off on paying or something?

Not really too much. If I accumulate all the time together on an extremely busy day about 2 hours

Surprisingly no. There's only like a handful that I say would be on the ugly side but most of them are average or good looking.
So maybe like you said. They might like getting off because they're paying for something

You pay dudes $50 and then jack them off?

When people are horny they'll take what they can get

This too

When you say it like that I guess I should've worded it more differently

Can you summarize the ad, or write an add in your own words that an user could use?

Do you meet them at their homes or a hotel or somewhere? Do you let them cum on you? Do you make eye contact during or just act uninterested? Do you talk to them before or after or just get it done and leave?

What was it like the first time. Nervous AF? Grossed out?

Have you ever feared for your safety?

How much money you made so far? How does it compare to your old job?

Straight (your age) (ethnicity) college student doing what it takes to get by with bills and food.
Will be spitting and playing with your cock and balls in exchange for just 50 or more "flowers"

Will use my hands to make you cum so hard then continue to use them for a more intense touch!

Send a pic of your cock and yourself (puts you higher up on list of who goes first)
It is appreciated

For first time it's usually at some parking lot, the locker at some gym, or some restroom.
Regulars can be at their homes if I really feel like it.
No. Never have had any cum on me. Sometimes I will make eye contact because they enjoy it and makes it go faster to get done. Up to them if they want to talk. Usually do end up talking for a bit unless I don't want to.

Extremely nervous and yes I was feeling grossed out. But I figured if I can get this first one done I'll be having extra money for something so easy and should get easier from there

Yes. I always do. I always keep my pocket knife with me just in case. And that is why I try to do it in more public places in case I ever need to run/shout/scream/etc.

Just from the start of this year I have made about 10 grand or so.
I still have my job I just do the handjob thing so I have extra money to get whatever I want

Have to go pick up my gf from work in a couple minutes. Will be back in 25 minutes or so. Keep the thread alive if any anons have some more questions.
If not then time to let it 404