Save European Africa

A radical leftist party (the Economic Freedom Fighters) are on the rise in South Africa and they plan to drive all whites into the sea. We will have a second Zimbabwe unless we save the European Cape from destruction.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general47/stunningsuccessofwhite.htm
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/oct/30/zambians-dont-care-about-president-guy-scott-skin-colour-white
youtube.com/watch?v=rNu-L1EhWGE
orig09.deviantart.net/32f9/f/2015/286/e/1/afrikanerland_by_19north95-d9cyooy.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>they plan to drive all whites into the sea
What do you mean by this?
As in, they want to kick you all out of the country or they literally want to send you off on a boat?

If you ask really nicely, Norway might let you hang out on Bouvet Island.

The EFF are literally Marxist niggers,

That area you're asking for is too large with proportion to the population of Whites in South Africa, and is mostly populated by Coloured people.

I support a Volkstaat, but the South African government would never accept giving you such a large amount and their capital to less than 10% of the population.

Re-establishing Stellaland seemed more viable. It's what the AWB and Front Nationaal wanted. It's small enough to not seem like you're taking to much, but big enough to fit all the Boer into. Plus you guys still have all the original contracts of the selling of the lands to your people.

If you guys migrate there, form a majority and vote in separatist politicians, the fact that you have a legal right to secede with the contracts stating that the land belongs to you should make it easier.

Good, patriots must defend from invaders, very proud of the blacks here.

That's a nice looking island there.
Can't even see one nigger on it

Only time where I wanna accept refugees. Let them come back to London and push the mayor out.

>European
>Cape

Pick one - the Cape is mostly full of halfbreeds

Also, nearly all of the Whites that live in the Cape are Liberal race apologists anyways.

Attached is a map of a homeland for South African Whites worth saving

Deport all nigs and coloreds to Mozambique simple as that.

Invaders? South Africa is a country founded and built by Europeans.

Let's be realistic, we can't purge or ethnically cleanse or population exchange any part, so we'll have to settle with afrikaans speaking coloureds

You're not welcome. England is my country now.

It is better then trying to survive surrounded by overpopulated hostile neighbours that will be angry for being displaced for the sake of a homogenus volkstaat. Plus farms need the cheap labour.

who cares, come back to the netherlands we can use people likeyou

I remember a while back seeing the Cape Independence party were a thing.

lol. It's not like them being angry matters. They could never invade the Boer Volkstaat.

I'm ethnically European but culturally far from it.

Yes but because you are ethnically European you can adapt to the culture.

Are there any reasons white Saffers wouldn't just move to Botswana or Namibia?

RIP portuguese migrants in mozambique
then
There's assassinations of whites every week there, more nogs cant be good...

There's no such things as European culture or ethnicity unless you are a kike

Afrikaans speakers.

Fijn met pappie en mammie op vakantie?

Portuguese in Mozambique can just migrate to South Africa and Southwest africa. They make a too small percentage of Mozambique's population anyways.

But cape town itself is full of english speakers, they would deny you of the most important city there

Don't look at me

Would be swell if EU had a "right of return" policy for Afrikaners like Israel has for Jews. Otherwise 4.5 million whites are stuck here. It's too expensive for most to emigrate.

I'm advocating for the reinstatement of the Cape. Which existed before 1910. Transvaal and Oranje are done for.

But they can make trade very difficult for them if they were surrounded on all sides.

>19 square miles
>sub zero temperatures for most of the year

It's better if we let them populate the Falklands. It's 4710 square miles, has liveable weather, and is mostly unpopulated. They'd actually be doing us a favour by populating it and defending it.

I'm glad there isn't a such thing because as we know they would let all the fucking mullats in, and we don't need any of that.

All whites should leave South Africa. Let it burn.

Eventually the Chinese will come along and "save" them. They'll be begging whites to come back.

Population density

This is our country. You might aswell tell Americans to go back to Europe or Australians or Argentinian. It's two worlds apart, emigration is not the solution. It's either let 3 million whites die while another million disperse into diaspora

Volkstaat is impossible unless you want Balkan war

Just take a small area on the coast and have it be a Dutch speaking state, and basically keep whites a majority and fun things like Israel

If Donald wins, I can see the US giving support for at least 8 years

*run

True, but the reason why there are portuguese migrants is because of land or property they inherited from family that had it before the independence, so most people there would rather risk it and leave comfy but slightly paranoid lives than abandon all that.
The best outcome would be for the nogs to stop being nigs and haunting whites who personally had no hand in their repression and slavery, but I guess thats too much to ask...

Or Zambia, even. Go to Zambia, whites are pretty accepted there.

rense.com/general47/stunningsuccessofwhite.htm

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/oct/30/zambians-dont-care-about-president-guy-scott-skin-colour-white

Don't forget the climate map though. You ought to bear in mind that most of North West is barren, inhospitable desert.

You hoping that Trump will win? Him and Geert Wilders are some of the only prominent international politicians I could see who would openly support an Afrikaner homeland. And trust me cousin, you'd need outside support.

I think the only viable european state you can carve out of africa would either be a white and coloured independent Cape or a city state like a South African Singapore.
>pic very related and remember the racial demographics are even worse with emmigration and immigration, differences in age, etc.
>unfortunately the demographics for a white South Africa just aren't there

International community will stil try to fuck with it. Like Rhodesia, which wasn't even an Aprtheid state, they could not take the fact that a succesful white run country was in Africa, so they made it look like Rhodesia is racist. If Rhodesians were so racist why would you go live in fucking Africa??????????????????????????????????????????????

There is literally nothing wrong with having a Balkan war.

Says the Serb

Exactly. You should trust me.

Western Cape is the only viable option. The area around Mossel Bay and Riverdale is already pretty White. Supplant that with a mass trek of whites from the interior and the Cape can become predominantly white.

The population of the Cape would be 30% white 40% coloured and 30% Black.

this, this is exactly why i try to get in contact with these chinese workers to tell them to rip off niggers and salt the land after.

China is the new colonizer. And the blacks are eating it up.

Coloureds aren't that bad. I wouldn't breed with them, but they are tolerable.

There's always the Capeland option. This area is already 40% white.

> Red is Black African
>Green is Coloured
>Blue is Indian or Asian
>Yellow is White
>Violet is No group dominant

Blue is coloured you lol.

>Transkei
>Ciskei
Is that... a joke?

youtube.com/watch?v=rNu-L1EhWGE
GATHER THE DUTCH ARMIES

DESTROY NIGGER TRIBES IN THE NAME OF THE EMPIRE.

This is what happens when you let fucking British in charge of a country. South Africa shall have to become Dutch again.

Do you not know how to properly reply to someone? Also have much better are coloureds compared to blacks?

If Europe did that, hundreds of thousands of nogs will claim they're "Afrikaners" and get gibsmedats and white women.

I do

And arabs with "gibemedats or you're a racist" is better?

I'm not asking for that even, I want to stay in my own country.

No they are actual names, cis means on this side while trans mean on the other side
>Cisalpine Gaul and Transalpine Gaul

We need to evacuate whites from the continent. The homelands need reinforcements. Secure Europe and North America, then drive the invaders back to the mud holes from whence they came.

Hey, would you guys be okay if Dutch colonists came to South Africa?

A lot of us are thinking of migrating away from the shit here, and it might be something to colonise areas inhabited by tribes. Besides, enough space to create a new Dutch fatherland.

Would be nice. The absolute number of whites are increasing due to stable birth rates and immigration. But the black population is ballooning in urban areas and decreasing rurally.

I'd suggest staying away from the cities and buying a large track of land.

The bantustans were where they settled, the areas outisde were empty. However during 20th century it changed with blacks travelling to the cities for work.

you have to fight for independence in a western enclave, no niggers, 0 nada absolutely not allowed

else its completely sure you will cease to exist

do it fagot, implying nogs will even be able to fight it

Yeah, its better to live on the countryside or create more Orania's.

Let's be honest here: Zuma knows that blacks will only be needed for the mines and factories. As long as he's in power I don't think you will see any big actions by the government. Otherwise you'll just have to Boer your way out of this like you always do.

Could you answer my second question? How do coloreds compare to blacks, would you mind sharing a state with them if it excluded blacks?

How does one start without being arrested or being called a racist?

how about killing all the parasitic whites there and let africans rule africa?

Yes.

Coloureds identify with whites, are culturally just like whites. They speak Afrikaans and act like lower class whites predominantly, but some are very skilled and we get along well. Before apartheid they had the right to vote unlike blacks who only got it in 1994 first time.

Yeah I know I was explaining what Cis and Trans mean in terms of geography

you don't
simply fuck off from the african lands. its not yours. it has never been yours.
whites got lucky with the americas because of viral diseases, africans has built immunity to those and getting rid of them requires force.
only now much more force is needed considering they're armed with guns.

out you go.

Implying the whites are the ones who are parasitic while we pay 80% of the tax.

WE

...that is then used to benefit the whites even more.
explain to me why the blacks suffer from housing and access to clean water while the whites gets everything 1st world in south africa

While you're not asking me, I'll answer it anyways: The coloureds are generally divided into recent ones and older communities of coloureds, like the Waterboers and the Griqua. The latter are often integrated in an Afrikaner-like culture and are the only non-white Calvinist Christians on this planet. I think the Afrikaners could share a country with the latter group although historically Afrikaner and Griqua communities are based upon settlement/village lives rather than having a national feeling and big communities where thousands live together, so I'm not sure how both groups would react to suddenly having to deal with eachother instead of acting independently.

Picture is Adam Kok III, captain (unofficial king) of a Griqua state in the 19th century.

South Africa has 70% of southern africa's infrastructure but only 30% of it's population. It's GDP dwarfs that of the rest of Southern Africa. Whites number 4.5 million. I think I know why South Africa is as properous as is. Look at Rhodesia Look at Zimbabwe. Need I say more afro-centrist whore?

i dont know, read similar books of countries that have done similar things, you need to be united and make the idea very favorable/digestable to your people

whites there are already african and have been so for more time than the central africnas that migrated south and invaded south africa. stfu you dont know what youre tlaking about

Yeah, that's the point. Get whites out of Africa and get the blacks in North America, Europe, etc. back to Africa. Clearly since we're so evil and oppressive and "parasitic" the continent will flourish without our intervention.

>that is then used to benefit the whites even more.
explain to me why the blacks suffer from housing and access to clean water while the whites gets everything 1st world in south africa

Because goverment is corrupt af. While we can hold our own, I can't say the same about blacks. Least you forgot i doubt how we could manipulate the economy when we aren't even in fucking goverment anymore.

still no need for your alien race to be in there in such magnificent numbers.
just fuck off, you're shitting up the continent with your constant whining and bitching.
you wont ever win the fight. its too late.
fuck off or die.

Wow, such a keyboard warrior. I'm literally trembling in fear.

Also, I'm surprised you think whites are the source of Africa's problems when Zimbabwe pretty much summed up what happens when we all leave.

We are 4.5 million, we're not going anywhere. Deal with it son.

i just want the whites out of africa because they're the most annoying groups of people there, constantly bitching about how bad things are for them, how its suffering to be in africa yet i havent seen one video on liveleak that showed a white person being shoelaced.

fuck the afrikaners. other people in africa got much worser shit. they're just fish in the barrel like everyone else who decided to stay in the shithole.

dumb whining, entitled retards. who the fuck are you fooling?

They are can live with us.
Blacks sure won't like them, and they sure don't like the blacks.

>i just want the whites out of africa because they're the most annoying groups of people there, constantly bitching about how bad things are for them, how its suffering to be in africa yet i havent seen one video on liveleak that showed a white person being shoelaced.

Well, there is a lot of things to bitch about since our homeland is getting fucked up. And there are plenty of pics on the net of farm murders, quite gruesome.

>fuck the afrikaners. other people in africa got much worser shit. they're just fish in the barrel like everyone else who decided to stay in the shithole.

orig09.deviantart.net/32f9/f/2015/286/e/1/afrikanerland_by_19north95-d9cyooy.png

im a keyboard warrior for telling the truth? your family will be dead soon being hacked to death with machetes.
just kidding though itll never happen im a keyboard warrior lol.

since when did they got a problem? there never was a problem with zimbabwe. it just reverts back to its original state.

its like you give a healthy person heroin, make him use it for some time, you take it away from him and then you say the guy has a problem because he dont get his drugs.

whites fucked up zim with occupation, gave them an illusion of this """better, civilized world""" + introduced them to mass murder weapons, leave the place and you say, wow just look how shit they are now!

stop burdening yourselves by occupying lands you wont keep forever, you pale fucks.

not your homeland.
holland is your homeland.
go back there. leave africa to normalize itself.

>leave Afrca to normalize itself

1. Africa is rightfully Dutch. You should be happy we don't kick you out to Asia.
2. Africa is already in its normal state of death, destruction and niggotry.

Holland is not my homland
I was born in Africa.
My father was born here.
His father was born here.
Been here since 1700s

Fuck off telling me what my homeland is. Might aswell tell Americans to fuck off.

Thanks.

I need to go study, take it from here.

Moge God je verdedigen tegen het zwarte gespuis!

>Holland is your homeland

What is Israel?

Just carve out your own homeland like the jews did and tell the niggers to uck off.

You'll have to leave all the jew gold mines or the niggers to destroy but at least you'll have your own land.

What's the difference between them and blacks?