movie quote banter

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Get me [insert important name here] on the phone!
>"I'm trying but they're not picking up"
>Well keep trying!

> I need the names, dates and places of birth of every lawyer in town and I need them yesterday!
> Looks at desk
> Donna smirk

>the person they are trying to call enters the office

ITS FUCKING RAW

>its a the same thing happens for the 10th time episode

>Donna, set an a appointment with [insert name]
>"I already did"
>they both smirk at each other

>One character starts the movie quote
>They both raise their voices and finish it off in tandem while rushing away to the next plot point

>it's a " Donna lectures Harvey on what the right thing to do is" episode

>*throws file on desk*
>What is this?
>It's my next move Harvey.
>This is bullshit!
>No, Harvey this is me winning
>Let me tell you how this is gonna go down...

>that witness was our only way out!
>do you have any idea what you have done
>H-Harvey I-I'm sorry I didn-
>SAVE IT. I've gotta go save this company

stop posting that ugly mutt cunt and start greentexting

Gay

>gifs
>maybe 1 1/2 seconds long max
>literally microscopic
Just fucking stop
Download some episodes of this awful show, download webm for retards and make some shit actually worth posting

>I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT I SAID

Donna > Rachel, true patricians choice

So who did red get blacked by? was it eminem or 2pac?

*the only black person in the prison is a genius psychologist*

Sweet christ dude. Stop

Katrina > Scottie > Donna > Rachel > Jessica

>you are black all over
w-what was the picture exactly

>what the hell is this?

>"God damn it Louis"

>I just didn't think-
>That's right. You didn't

huh, really made me think

>"I EAT COCK FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER!"

>they'd rather fall from the third floor and have a chance of surviving than fall from the penthouse and die

>progressthey
D- see me after class

>i don't play the odds, i play the man

> indie track
> indie track
> indie track

>donna i need you to fix me a meeting with[insert name]
>already done
>how did you know
>good secretaries know everything

>see what you did. Now what the hell will we do
>don't worry i stayed up all night and found this loophole. We still have chance
>then stop sit on your ass and lets go. We need to teach them HOW IT'S DONE

>harvey what the hell did you do
>don't worry jessica i got it
>you better got it if you want your name to stay on that door

>its another Louis tries to win against Harvey and loses episode

>THIS IS OUR BEST CHANCE TO SOLVE IT
>HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TELL YOU
>DON'T RUN TOWARDS THE RESCUE HELICOPTER IF YOU'RE A GIRAFFE

getting really sick of these episodes, it's pretty short sighted and one dimensional to have one character consistently always get the short end of the stick

>This move isnt going to do shit Mike
>This isnt a move Harvey, this is a slam dunk
>
>
>
>And Louis is the net

Show has already peaked 2 seasons ago. Now they are just making money with dragging it

>what are you doing here jessica
>who do you think started doing this[INSERT ANY MIDDLE CLASS HABIT]

YOU SON OF A BITCH

>Meanwhile at user's house

>FYI HARVEY IS THE BEST GODAMN LAWYER IN THE WORLD

>im going to do it harvey
>mike you do that and we lose this case
>i don't care it is the only way our client will get justice
>then you better find a way where we both get what we want

Last episode was so painful I had to skip some bits.

>Donna you wont understand it
>really then how did i solved your problem
>how do you even know we could do that
>DONNA KNOWS EVERYTHING

>WE DO THAT, THEN WE LOOK LIKE FAGGOTS, AND PRETTY SOON EVERY GOD-DAMN LAW FIRM IN THE COUNTRY WILL BE FINGERING OUR ASSHOLES

I'm finding myself skipping most of rachels super important side story,

Suits is House but with lawyers. Prove me wrong.

Get on my level plebs.

I mute every secondary character unless they are talking to someone important like harvey or jessica.

I always skip the Rachel's scenes where she is away from the office.

House == Everybody lies or nobody is sincere

Suits == Karma catches up with lying goys who act confident without being born into prestige

Shoehorned bullshit is annoying

Both of those are people lying.

>goddamn harvey why did you shot me down in from of all people back there
>because it is family mike. We dont need to play by the rules

There are many different kinds of lies. suits focuses more on the fraud replica vs the real maccoy, they inject the values they think should constitute personal confidence.

I think house offers more to learn from the standpoint of you shouldn't trust people without verifying.

>instead of feeling sorry for yourself I suggest you hit this one out of the park in one punch while the gun is still loaded

in the end it's still the same episode formula.

>we have new patient/client
>go my underlings, do it yourselves solve the illness/case
>we tried and we fucked up
>ok i'll save the day because im the best lawyer/doctor there is

>what do we do now
>what do you think mike. We pull even bigger gun on his head

shame this show dropped the ball after first season

it's just garbage

>I DID WHAT I HAD TO

You're god damn right!

i went to law school on a whim and all the retards there enrolled because of this show

they all thought being a lawyer was fun then they become lawyers and want to die

wheres the rampant alcoholism and obesity and suicide in suits? all i see are relatively well adjusted healthy people

>Harvey I thought I told you to bury the hatchet with Louis.

it's like goin to medschool thinking you'll be house afterwards but in fact you'll spend your day telling fat people to exercise

What's the cause of all the social problems? I thought it was a respectable degree... is it because the market is saturated now or more paperwork than heroic line of questioning?

>What's the cause of all the social problems?
Stress, same as Medical School.

>Katrina will never bull you

I did CS and I can you tell none of those people drink or party or have expectations, they are literally robots who could program 80 hours a week if you gave the a bowl of rare flavored skittles.

its always been this way, even when law was prestige and unsaturated

i expect its a combination of factors;

its mundane shit, you can try and pretend its interesting but after a while its the same old shit every day

you dont get much of a life outside work if youre a firm lawyer because they work you to the bone

you probably got married and took on a huge mortgage cause lawyers are normie as fuck and now you need to work like a slave to pay off the mortgage

you were smart in school and thought youd have a cruisy existence in light of that but instead youre working all hours all the time

youre stressed out because youre making new foes every time you win and every time you lose your client becomes a foe

criminal law means you have to associate with criminals and be owed money by criminals, who would want that in any way?

law attracts the already miserable people who argue a lot because theyre cynics, so theyre more likely to be addicts and have problems

>ywn go jogging at dawn in NYC and pick up 2 cardio bunnies with a simple raised eyebrow causing them to want to burn some naked calories in your apartment

>"I NEED THIS DONE AND I NEED IT YESTERDAY"

>ashkenazi jewish
>ash
>nazi
what did he mean by this?

House was good

rly? I thought its been getting better. Hated the ep by ep 'case of the week' when they started aiming for more 'case of the season' was better. Mike finally getting busted adds a little Even if Harvey et al wont shut up about it. And then the fucking side plot with rachel.

Is it the same for women lawyers too?

I guess that's why they call it a job title, because they've got lots of mundane repeatable shit that needs doing.

In my mind you are better off being a bureaucratic manager if you can stomach the hypocrisy and like exerting power or more specifically, like seeing people under you continue to be failures of humanity unable to think ahead.

The show "halt and catch fire" captures the CS community pretty well, I don't watch it any more, somewhere along the line I lost my appreciation for the word smart meaning dedicated or logical or scientific.

I stopped watching when Rachel kissed that other dude because there was barely any law being practiced in the show anymore.

This last season is the worst. I watched all five seasons and the quality had significantly dropped over each season, but this one turned the show into a soap opera and all the cliches are exacerbated to a point where it's unwatchable without cringing every 5 seconds.

This show is pretty garbage, but I still watch it every wednesday. Anyone else?

I hope it ends soon like Castle did so I can get another hour of my life back every week