BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP TEAM DID NOT HAVE SECRET CHANNEL TO KREMLIN DURING CAMPAIGN...

BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP TEAM DID NOT HAVE SECRET CHANNEL TO KREMLIN DURING CAMPAIGN, KUSHNER DISCUSSED SETTING ONE UP IN DECEMBER SOURCES REVEAL

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.1115035e6130
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-03-29/senators-please-ask-jared-kushner-about-666-fifth-avenue
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seth Rich is Russia and was shot for impersonating a country

Right after the nominations are completed, as well as right after the election and right after the inauguration all kinds of entities reach out to the candidates/president elect/president and their family and close friends.
The thing that's unique about Trump's family is that they all went into government service as opposed to taking some cushy job just to sell their influence with the president.

SAUCES REVEAL

WHERE IS THE SAUCE FAGGOT

This is flat out untrue.

dubs check'd
Truth check'd

I asserted 3 tings;
1. That 'all kinds of entities' attempt to contact the nominee/president elect/president.
2. That close personal friends and family members are offered cushy jobs by people/entities mentioned above because of their access to the president.
3. That the Trump family is unique in that they did not take those jobs.

Which do you believe is untrue?

I knew it!!

This is brilliant satire in the Swiftian tradition. Well done, chap. You managed to capture the voice of a useless sperglord dumbshit.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.1115035e6130

REEEEEEEEEE FAKE NEWS

fuck off

>www.PodestaPost.com
lol

So the whole Russia collusion thing has been debunked yet again.

KEK! True. You need your own blog for that!

>Implying the right move wasn't to elect someone who would appoint a constitutional SCOTUS.
Losers

Illuminati Vow of Silence secret codex.

Dude is going to end up impeached before Christmas. Sad.

America. Land of the manipulated, home of the retarded.

No one fucking cares, nuke yourselves already.

KEK

Obama in prison when? Hillary in prison when? Or is Trump just another lying politician?

An anonymous letter confirmed by anonymous sources. Call me back when you get something meaningful. Usually I might believe something like this, but since how many scoops of ice cream the president gets and whether or not Russian salad dressing is actually from Russia pass as news, I'm going to be skeptical until real proof is shown.

Gonna be a long 8 years.

Where is my wall?

Can you libbies tell me what crime he committed?

its the same shit we had with Obama one side screaming about stupid shit that will never amount to anything

How are you to 4DCheesy this Sup Forumstards?

>"All kinds of entities"

That's a nice way to conflate companies and lobby groups with HOSTILE FOREIGN NATIONS.

Please point me to past Presidential family members who took a job with a foreign government after their win.

Trump appointing family members to massively powerful positions, like the one he invented for Jared, is pure nepotism of the grossest order. The Trumps ARE NOT the American royal family.

Three jews jewing

Anonymous sources are a backbone of journalism and always have been.

Nixon's administration had the same words for the Washington Post. They insisted that sources like Deep Throat were either lying or invented by the Post to sell papers. They called it "Shabby journalism" repeatedly, insisting that it was fake news.

Deep Throat was revealed in 2005 to have been Mark Felt, #2 man at the FBI under Nixon, a position called Deputy Director today. 70+ people were convicted for watergate-related crimes.

Not really, cons didn't lose their shit and need cry ins on college campuses when obama won. We got over it and started winning special elections. Libbies have yet to win one.

russian isnt a hostile nation

>but they try to influence US elections

the US tries to influence russian and many other elections so we dont get to use that excuse

The USA has had a secret line of communication with the Kremlin since the 60's you fat, ignorant virgins.

None of these "sources" have revealed anything incriminating or substantial just the equivalent of high school gossip.

Watergate took two years.

>Rednecks
>In college campuses
My sides

In Trump Tower?

Yeah, it's really hard for just anyone to get into college.

I'm just here to remind everyone that there has been no proof of Trump doing anything illegal or doing anything impeachable.

Not exactly what you asked for but there is the MILLIONS of dollars the Russian government gave to the Clinton Foundation to secure the uranium deal. Foreign governments don't employ family members directly they're smart enough to use an American company to act as their proxy in securing the assistance of politically connected family members and friends.

The fact that this man hasn't been eliminated yet, makes me lose all hope in this country.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-03-29/senators-please-ask-jared-kushner-about-666-fifth-avenue

Designed by Zaha Hadid, the tower has been described as a "giant penis" and a "giant crystal dildo."

True.

Literally owned by Goldman-Sachs.

watergate was actually a crime.

Loving all the butt hurt tumpers slowly realizing their white savior didn't quite live up to his "expectation", lol. Now he's just fucking over the middle class (new poverty line assholes) and filling the pockets of the rich with white tears.

Get Cucked faggots!

Trump grabs another pussy.

i'd love to believe this, but WP has proven beyond all doubt that they're entirely biased when it comes to their reporting with Trump

drinking your bitch ass tears after the election was well worth it, no regrets here

Nice try fascist, FBI has been investigating Trump and members of his team since Ju-fucking-ly. You supported a traitor and still defend him. Deal with it.

how much of media matters money went into this one post?

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH TRUMP SETTING UP ANY FUCKING DIPLOMATIC CHANNEL HE PLEASES, SECRET OR OTHERWISE FUCKTARDS, HE IS THE PRESIDENT.

Wow, dumb.

Nixon & friends denied it was a crime to the bitter end.

GET OVER YOUR ENDLESS REACTIONARY BULLSHIT

Wonderful retort fuck-face

It's all about narrative user, why do you think these faggots are posting on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums? Because there are no ID's and they can fake their conversations and arguments in a pathetic attempt at swaying public opinion. They worthless traitors that hopefully, will one day eat a bullet.

Even if Trump is not THE ANTICHRIST, according to the Bible, he may be one of many antichrists: "Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that Antichrist is coming, so now many Antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour." (1 John 2:18)

Did American Christians elect the Antichrist president of the United States and put him in charge of the world's biggest economy and most powerful military, not to mention the nuclear codes? Were the very elect deceived, just as the ancient prophets warned they would be? Four out of five evangelical Christians voted for Trump, according to exit polls.

What will happen to Christians who flock after a man who is the exact opposite of Jesus Christ in every way? Will they be the goats who claimed to follow Jesus, calling him "Lord! Lord!" only to hear him say on the last day: "I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity!" Revelation chapter 14 says that Christians who follow the Beast will "drink of the wine of the wrath of God." Are Christians risking damnation when they reject the teachings and example of Christ, by supporting Trump?

yup but now it's:
>he's not serious, he will drop out
>he'll never make it past the primaries
>he'll never win the primary
(wins the GOP primary)
>he just handed the election to Hillary
>he can't possibly beat Hillary
>he's doing so bad in the polls - Hillary doesn't even have to try
>he's fucking up the debates so bad - Hillary's got this
>he stands no chance of winning
(he wins the election)
>WTF - the world is ending
>the electoral college doesn't have to pick him
>the electoral college won't pick him
>the electoral college will pick an alternate - it's their right
(gets the EC pick)
>the senate won't accept the ECs pick
>they have a right to reject the pick and choose someone else
(gets confirmed)
>he's not fit to be president, and won't be allowed to be inaugurated
(gets inaugurated)
>Jan: he's going to be impeached any day now....
>Feb: he's going to be impeached any day now....
>Mar: he's going to be impeached any day now....
>Apr: he's going to be impeached any day now....
>May: he's going to be impeached any day now....

They are*

The left are godless fucks

Or possibly, he is a modern day Cyrus. Only time will tell.

Yes we do. We landed on the moon, they didn't.
No one can reach us on our moral high horse so we get to judge and be free from judgement

>THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH TRUMP SETTING UP ANY FUCKING DIPLOMATIC CHANNEL HE PLEASES
ah, the ole "whatever God does is good because God makes the rules" defense.
problem with your 8-year-old-level argument is its DEMONSTRABLY FALSE: if people who believe in Trump and the U.S. risk their lives to get intelligence for this country, and Trump decides (as per your argument, just because he pleases, without consideration of the consequences) to give up the information, others can use that to kill the operatives.

no, you 8-year-old mongoloid. right and wrong are not the sole domain of leaders, we agree on it as a group; if it harms those who are working and risking for us, and that harm did not need to be avoided, we are betraying those who we need to protect the most.

but you're probably too retarded to get that, so please, MISREPRESENT THIS LIKE YOU KNOW YOU CAN ;)

And the right are mindless, inhumane, zealots.

>not to mention the nuclear codes?
Showed your colors here dumb ass.

You are just jealous because your God Emperor isn't grabbing your pussy right now, boyo.

Yeah I voted for Trump, and of course I haven't liked everything he's done. Hell some of his shit has made me want to scream. But then I realize that the option was Hillary Clinton and everything seem to be OK, not great but OK.

I chose stupid over evil, and I'm not disappointed because the stupid choice seems to be learning as he goes. Evil wasn't going to change one little bit.

How's your Islam issue working out?

Same as yours? Fuck Islam.

Racist

what ISIS does... those are not REAL Muslims and don't pratcie REAL Islam.

well, even though ISIS literally practice exactly what Muhammad says and follow it by the book and Islam is at the core of everything they do.
hmmm

Trump is also evil. With the edition of being stupid. Voting for Trump didn't solve your evil problem.

Islam isn't a race dumb-fuck

>KUSHNER DISCUSSED SETTING ONE UP

that's good enough for me. arrest trump!

Real Islam murders children

ShareBlue, and the left in general, certainly don't seem to like people talking about Seth Rich.

I have no idea why that might be.

Implying people isn't out of pol to avoid cancer

Islam ≠ Race

You haven't actually looked into Islam for yourself, have you? Ever read any of the Qur'an or do you do you just parrot whatever dumb shit you hear?

disagree Muhammad would not be happy with killing Lil Saffie Rose
Muhammad would rather they marry and rape Lil Saffie Rose just like he did do many of his wives

>Implying people isn't
AYOO HOL UP

England is full of Cucks

>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.1115035e6130

I love that wise ass smile he has, like when a crazy homeless person tries to talk to you and you're just like "yeah buddy really? Your body is a battery and exercise makes you die faster? Cool theory man, hey listen I gotta run..."

That's piss bro, not tears enjoy though.

no I am very familiar with the religion of peace

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

>WaPo

>Also stupid
>edition

nigger detected

Cucks actually believe this.