Donald Trump's new finance guru: once a Clinton donor, Soros employee

Like Donald Trump himself, the Trump campaign’s new national finance chairman has a long history of contributing to Democrats — including Hillary Clinton.

Private investor Steven Mnuchin, Trump’s new campaign fundraising guru, has contributed more than $120,000 to a mix of Democrats, Republicans and bipartisan political groups since 1995, a Center for Public Integrity analysis of Federal Election Commission and Center for Responsive Politics data indicates.

Over the years, more than half of Mnuchin’s federal-level political contributions have benefited Democrats, including President Barack Obama and Clinton, Trump’s all-but-certain general election rival.

About one-third of Mnuchin’s giving has benefited Republicans. The rest has gone to nonpartisan political action committees such as the PAC of Goldman Sachs, where Mnuchin worked for 17 years.

Mnuchin also has professional ties to George Soros, the billionaire financier who’s contributed tens of millions of dollars to Democratic political causes over the years, including $7 million this election cycle to Priorities USA Action, a pro-Clinton super PAC.

From 2003 to 2004, Mnuchin worked as chief executive of SFM Capital Management, which the Wall Street Journal reports is backed by Soros. He also worked for Soros Fund Management LLC, according to Bloomberg.

publicintegrity.org/2016/05/05/19634/donald-trumps-new-finance-guru-once-clinton-donor-soros-employee

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros#sthash.4i1KCWAm.dpuf
jonmagnusson.blog.is/blog/jonmagnusson/entry/2172174/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol

Trump supporters have any answers?

BTW, Trump was bailed out by Soros once.

Not only has Trump funded open borders politicians like Schumer, Durbin, McCain, Graham and Menendez, but he’s also been bailed out by George Soros.

Trump actually spent Christmas Eve with George Soros in 2009, according to the New York Post. But hey, billionaires gotta stick together, you know? Nevermind that Soros is for a One World Order, an anti-Zionist and an anti-constitutional funder of all things unholy.

The funder of all things unholy also funded the Trump Tower in Chicago. According to the Chicago Tribune:

Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city's history, according to real estate sources and public documents.

Soros gave Donald Trump a mezzanine loan, which is basically a bailout, because Trump didn’t want to, or couldn’t, front his own money to build the Chicago Trump Tower. Mezzanine loans are loans offered with outrageous interest that help the developer on the front end of finance, and which often offer a stake in the building.

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros#sthash.4i1KCWAm.dpuf

+$0.02

Sure, here I'll throw you a loop, soon he's going to basically own the RNC and the country in general, which is a LOT of jews.

Okay but how can you sit here and excuse his ties to the rat Soros, and the fact that he hired an ex Goldman guy, yet demonize shillary for having similar ties?

Go to bed Hillary.

Trump fags will just claim hes doing it to "pander to the masses"

They will find any excuse in the book for this

Wouldn't surprise me if Soros starts to fund Trump

Not an argument.

Seriously, as a Trump supporter I'd like to know what the answer is for this? Are you all really just a bunch of pussies who've put themselves in an echo tunnel and cast out anything that challenges your opinions? If so then you are exactly like the leftist globalist cucks you denounce.

Jesus. Ok.

Step One. Read Art of the Deal. Trump self funded his campaign for 1 reason only: to prove a point.

He proved it. Now he has investors. Probably more and better investors. Get it?

In my mind, this isn't a win for antiestablishment. This is the semicorrupt businessmen revolting against the statist satanist war profiteers.

I knew Soros was based all along

why would you not hire the best person for the job? very sad

explain why soros has wasted 20 billion on ads against him

I shouldn't have to read a whole book to understand your point. What the fuck? Is this how "based trumpeteers" make a point? Fucking joke.

Ted, didn't you quit the race? Fuck off Ted.

>explain why soros has wasted 20 billion on ads against him

It was real in Internet urban legends?

So what is the difference if Hillary hired this guy then? You dipshits would be screaming corruption left and right.

w0w 120k since 1995, literally a drop in a bucket

also Trump is trying to make America the definitive super power in the world, far surpassing the Russian Federation and China

The man he hired will have no allegiance to Soros he is just by far the best for the job

Jews play all sides and always have
Even the Nazis

>So what is the difference if Hillary hired this guy then?

what if the sun was made of pudding?

who gives a fuck

Donald Trump's new media spokeswoman: literally fucked Ted Cruz.

What of it? He pulls people from the inside onto his campaign, people connected with his worst enemies. It scares the shit out of Trump's enemies. Cruz didn't attack Trump for the longest time because he knew Trump could break a scandal that would end his campaign if he didn't have enough support. No doubt this is some ploy to put Soros on edge.

Lurk Moar applies to more than the chans.

Read, observe, make your own assumptions. People may disagree with me, but I make educated dicisions. Sadly, I don't have a bibliography, and I'm shit at explaining, but basically I don't think anyone is looking out for the little guy in this. It's civil war between two groups of politibussinessmen, entertainers and globalists.

>more than $120,000 to a mix of Democrats
HOLD THE FUCK ON. IT'S OVER

>dubs
>calling me based

Thx Kek. Witnessed

>I'm not going to look up a cited source

Stop the shill.

>he hired an ex-Clinton employee to get the in on her
>omg, a billionaire did something that will get him money. Stop the fucking presses

Yeah let me just read an entire fucking point because you can't summarize your point you fucking moron? That's logical.

Literally can make the same argument for Hillary. It's funny how much you pussies squirm when you get challenged.

Meant to

Wow, good point!! I'm voting for Hillay now!!!!!! #imwithher

Great job. You've just turned me into a Hillary supporter!! Everything I knew about Trump was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I switched to Hillary - a true conservative candidate who will keep America great!!!!

Except this guy knows what Clinton said in her speech. And he's an EX SACHS EMPLOYEE. There's another thing that you shills always look past: Trump and Hillary aren't the same fucking person. They do shit for different reasons. They could have done the same thing but it wouldn't be for the same reasons

Wow! Didn't know this! I just change my vote to Hillary! Thanks for the information!

Perhaps you fags would like to explain how Hillary is a better option than Trump, and how it is inconceivable that Trump has turned against Soros, seeing as how ass-blasted the globalists are at his rise.

The way I see it is this: with Hillary you know you're guaranteed to be fucked. With Trump it's possible that he's turned against his class and that you're not fucked, or at least less fucked. The rational course of action is to go with the better odds.

Answers to what?

Lol amazing information!! Holy shit you're a genius! I just switched my vote to Hillary - the only true insurgent candidate!!!!!!

ITT: we see that Hillaryshills don't understand what posting IDs are for.

Yes - I switched my vote to Hillary. The only real outsider candidate who stands with the people!!!!!!!

Right, throw pointless mocking out when you can't answer shit. Fucking pathetic. I'm voting trump, just showing you all how fucking terrible you are at arguing your points. Dumb fuck.

Íslendingar eru svo kukkaðir að maður verður kallaður rasisti fyrir svona skoðanir.

Kek. I just switched my vote from Dangerous Donnie DRUMPF to Hillary! Thanks for the information! It switched me to Hillary instantly!!

>it's better to know it's going to burn than maybe have it get exponentially better
Fuck off. You're worthless. You shills have lost all fucking points of talking.
>ugh, just vote for her knowing that you'll get horrible shit.

Nobody cares because Trump is pulling all of the strings now. I don't care if he has Hillary doing work for this country from prison because he'll fire her if she fucks up.

Hillary is completely self-funded, in fact with every contribution to her campaign you receive your very own Woman's Card to put in your wallet. This is a was of sticking it to Donald Trump who does not want equality for WOMEN!!!

You're right, Donald wants equality for EVERYONE

guess I'm a /cruzmissle/ now

ITT we learn that DsGpDGnS can't read. :^)

Illu heilli. En ég tel/vona að þetta vera smám saman að breytast,

Good point. I just switched my vote to Hillary from Trump. No point in voting for a globalist Soros puppet!!! That's why I'm now #readyforher

>Yes - I switched my vote to Hillary.

I don't care whom you vote for. I simply love to laugh at Trump's supporters, because most of them are antisemitic pro-Kremlin racist trash that ties a lot of hopes to Trump's victory :D

these threads are hilarious

never change

Ok, I'll give you that. I just got up and I though you said "explain how Hillary isn't better than Trump..."

Funny how infos like this get posted now that trump is basically nominated. I mean it´s not like these infos weren´t available during the last few month yet nobody shilled them here.

>pure coincidence

The Jews see he has a chance to win, so they're making an investment in him.

Good point! This argument just switched my vote straight to Hillary! I realized that she is the only candidate that doesn't lie and truly stands by the people!!!

Oh, you just gave away who you are.

You are either a woman of a leftist faggot.
Since that's the kind of Pole that loves to suck on the multicult pole.

Wow. That's a good argument, I never thought of it that way. I'll be voting for Hillary on November!

People with tons of money want to have ties to US president, so they better buy them all. It matters little if he pushes for blacklivesmatter or buildthewall.

>see trump is owned by soros

And Hillary Clinton isn't?

This one post just changed my entire vote from Trump to Hillary. This man has a great point! Hillary will get big money out of politics!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the jews want to make America great again.

>yet demonize shillary for having similar ties

Who said anything about Hillary? Oh I get it, you're a shill.

Also, no, they don't have similar ties. Trump was running against Soros funded politicians on both sides of the aisle. You seem to act like I should give a damn because the squirrely jew he hired to manage his shekels once worked for Soros. He's going to be controlling a TON of squirrely jews once he's president. That's the general point of being a president, that you are perceived to be the king of everything (even though their power is actually extremely limited).

Exactly. And now that he has proven himself, let them pay for his campaign. The general is a whole different ballgame.

Alltof hægt, vona að þetta breytist áður en við tökum við hjörðum af flóttamönnum, því að eftir að þeir eru komnir er ekki aftur snúið.

I never thought of it that way. I'm glad a smart man like yourself could change my mind!!! I'm now an ardent Hillary supporter and yes -- I will be voting for her come November!!!!! #imwithher

>according to the New York Post
>According to the Chicago Tribune
>according to real estate sources and public documents

I'll have you know, and this is hard to say, but I was going to vote for Trump. However this post changed my mind to Hillary. The only candidate with a proven track record of success!!!!!

He hires enemy staffers. Case in point:
Katrina Pierson - National spokeswoman for the Trump Campaign

Former aid to Ted Cruz.

-Based on your logic, Ted Cruz is pulling the strings for Donald Trump.

ITT: Iceland doesn't understand sarcasm

Satt er það. Það má sjá þöggunina sem er í gangi.

jonmagnusson.blog.is/blog/jonmagnusson/entry/2172174/

Og hvað er eginlega komið fyrir Moggan og flóttamannavæmnina sem þar ríkir?

Wow... Look how many people OP converted to Hillary! He must be a genius!!! I'll be voting for Hillary now!

Fair enough. Though in my defense I was only about 50% as there are shills dumb enough do do that kind of shit.

Meh trump is a shill for Jews. He knows what people wanna hear and thats it. He isn't a nationalist at all.

So long as his Jewish friends can keep doing back room deals to keep the goys underfoot.

So true. I'll have you know that your posted converted me to Hillary.

Good point, therefore we should embrace open borders and throw away national pride. I am now a #HillaryMissile
#FeelTheHillary

Consider suicide retard

trump is going down

I've long since stopped supporting presidential candidates.
They're chosen by the government, your vote does not matter.
This isn't even secret or shocking news; you already knew it and probably say it yourself. Why do you fucking kid yourself repeatedly by bothering to even discuss this shit? It's rigged.

The entire presidential election is just a distraction and another clever and useful way of having the public become divided against each other over something as simple as which old man/woman they disagree or agree with the most.

But it is always fun and showtime. It is never boring :D

Of course, if it was boring nobody would focus literally all their attention on it.

>Why do you fucking kid yourself repeatedly by bothering to even discuss this shit? It's rigged.

So the Powers That Be wasted $120 million on Jeb (or whatever) for, what?

>antisemitic
oy vey!

I saw that months ago though

Money is literally nothing, it's something kikes invented and convinced the public that it had worth.

What if Soros was purposefully making the Left look bad?

>duhhhh choices are hard so dat why we just has 2 duhhhh
>duhh funny TV man said America good so we nationalists now duhhhh

Get a grip. Trump isn't a nationalist, he promises things he can never deliver through congress. I am all for a wall on your border but you will still be just as "open borders" as you were before it. That wall won't change your net rate of immigration and it wont change the drug importation either. One only needs to look at the north east coast to see how easy it is to bring in heroin, none of that is black tar from Mexico.

I honestly just think he will bring a bad name to actual nationalists around the world and I dont believe that he needs these liberal anti-white Jews, he certainly does not need to pander to them at all. His original idea to use RNC funds for the senators etc and his own funds for himself in the general election was much better, as soon as he opens his wallet for Jews they can set it up for abuse and they will.

Trump is, has and always will be a Blue Dog Democrat. The nice thing is that Blue Dog Democrats are also anti-globalists. Steven Mnuchin is a financial mercenary who will work for the highest bidder. He has no scruples and will do what it takes to make sure Trump has what he needs and will fulfill his contract as it will be just another feather in his cap which will help him land his next lucrative job.

In short, Trump hired the financial A-Team.

No he's a conservative Republican. Thats what he keeps telling us.

>Trump isn't a nationalist

I enjoy your faith based assertions.

>promises things he can never deliver through congress

A far leftier congress once okayed a border wall too, not sure why you think its MAGIC. Also, one of the few powers of the presidency is putting any limits on immigration he so chooses.

>That wall won't change your net rate of immigration

Letting the border patrol do its job will, and Obama was nice enough to create a registry of illegal immigrants who got deferred deportations too.

>I honestly just think he will bring a bad name to actual nationalists around the world

He's already giving new fire to nationalists around the world, and having him as the president of the strongest country on Earth will give new credit to nationalism in general.

Blue Dog Democrats are conservative Democrats and most of them have been marginalized or forced out of the Democratic party due to the radicalization of the Democrats today.

So he is a conservative and running as a Republican so calling himself a Republican conservative is partially correct.

oh, and Aussi! Aussi! Aussi!

>>whats your evidence
>read an entire book and make my argument for you
thats not how it works, citations list specific examples with page and section references. do you not MLA?

He's far more of a conservative republican than Romney (pro Obamacare before it was cool), McCain (open borders and eternal war), and of course, the disgusting open borders shill Paul Ryan. So yes, by modern standards he's a conservative republican.

Of course, Bill Clinton was far to the right of the modern republican establishment as well.

>ted cruz had a bush campaign finance chairmen
>>OMG see he is a shill
>trump has a soros affiliate as his campaign finance chairman
>>NAWH ITS COOL HE JUST PLAYIN DA GAME

you fucking idol worshipers are beyond cucked, you dick ride worse then obama-ites

trump is not a conservative he is a moderate. cruz is a conservative,jindahl was a conservative, know the difference

Erm, people call him a shill because of how he and Hillary are backed by the same people, how he was a champion of amnesty -- then when Trump weathered the storm for coming out as for closed borders, he claimed to be pretending to be retarded.
On top of that he was fighting for a brokered convention, which would assuredly not go to him, but merely to someone the RNC could pick.
#ImWithHer
#RideHillarysRocket

>y-you're lying. He's gonna be a good president y-you cuck