Guys, I got this bad feeling like its 1933

On Sundays, it's common to prepare an extensive breakfast with fresh bread and croissants here. So I went to my local German bakery in the morning. It was full of long bearded sand niggers, altogether with their women, fat as horses wearing head bags and little nigger inbreds. This triggered me hard, since I was the only white male in there, and I realized, how doomed we really are and that war is up on us.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-hg58QQmdc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOnfV0-0apE
youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvwb5QPrmc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germany is pretty consistent with their attempts at destroying Europe. They may have succeeded this time.

>I got this bad feeling like its 1933
>implying that's a bad thing

in 1933 all of germany are white

no

This is the grave you dug.

>jews
>white
Islamic America pls

Cant wait till you guys snap. Thats what I love about the Germans, they wil bury and supress than anger deep down again and again until it explodes all of a sudden and then you go fuck shit up.

Germany is ours now. Thanks.

You'd think at least one German would have removed kebab by now.

>what is NSU
They literally killed a kebab vendor, amongst others.

I'm so waiting for this.

Hope we can join them desu.

You better hope it's like 1933. If you guys don't do something soon, Germany's genetic lineage will be destroyed within a generation.

Muslims are the best thing that happend to Germany since rape of Berlin

Pls not to be interfering with partitioning of China this time thank you

Will never happen

Won't even happen here

I've seen niqabs recently in my home city, never before have i seen them

And what's bad about it?

Nope. Still in 1928.

>germany's fault

RIGHT

WING

DEATH

SQUADS

Fate is reaching out its hand and giving you yet another chance to finish the job You Know Who started.

Only you can't fuck up this time, because this is your last chance.

Other than obvious reasons from Germany's evolution perspective, the German stock has produced massive technological advancements that have benefited humanity as a whole.

Losing the highest IQ'd ethnic group in Europe is a net loss to humanity.

>losing a country wich devastated Europe several times is bad

>thinking history is this black and white

cant say longer if its a meme or if its serious maybe both of them a little bit

but let us be clear and rational there is no point of return we already live in the "new world" where every race have the right to exist. what you want to do? destroy europe again? its 2016 (i hate it to say it) we are connected and benefeting from eath other like never before. a starting war would probably delete the last piece of german people and then its really gone. is this really what you want? so we have all to deal with it and watch out that we not get thrown under the bus. blacks are no longer the "slavery victims" their on the rise of equality we have just to make sure that we all are qual none is superiour and well all be fine

I agree. I still think that this entire affair has been carefully orchestrated to fulfil one purpose: to throw Europe into another war.
I don't believe in European altruism, despite those 70 years of indoctrination. This is not about saving brown people, this is not about mad lefties. There are still some hidden players with doubtful intentions playing this out to the end. The refugees, IS, Turkey now..they are all irrelevant. Soon, the dirigent will reveal himself and Europe will dance under a hundred swords of Damocles once again. Prepare yourself, it won't take too long anymore.

Who here
/JustWantsToWatchTheWorldBurn/?

All it takes is for one person to stand up to set the example mate.

Just remember who you are and where you came from.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOnfV0-0apE

I want global war so I can kill shitskins with my bare hands. I want to see nukes in the sky with my own eyes. I want the earth to be fucking destroyed.

>Jews cause trouble in all of Europe
>Germans says enough is enough and invades all of Europe to get rid of Jews.
>France, Denmark, Norway, the Dutch literally hand maps to the Germans to show them where the jews are.

>Muslims move to Europe, set up in ghettos and do the exact same shit the jews did.

History repeats itself over and over and over again.

People think peace will last in the world.

>and I realized, how doomed we really are and that war is up on us.
That's you

More like Weimarer Republik

I want this so bad

Although I agree we need a world war for many reasons, tone down the edginess.

>uhhhh starting 2 world wars isn't necessarily bad, world isn't black and white!!!1!11
>fucking Muslims and kikes want to destroy our culture
>fuck off libtard

>Muslims move to Europe, set up in ghettos and do the exact same shit the jews did.

Muslims didn't ruin Europe with a world war and revolutions, they don't control the press, banking and the mafia.

Muslims are angels in comparison to what Jews did in the early 20th century.

I'm about to lose my mind

And basically this. It's foolish to think that history doesn't rhyme and it's foolish to think that the 21th century will magically be a century of peace after over 2000 years of constant warfare.

Come to think about it. Perhaps the powers that be know about this fact. That we need war to grow?

this fucking eastern European Jews struggling to survive sure were causing trouble in Germany

>NSU
>not state sponsered "terrorism"
The links from NSU to the Verfassungsschutz are incredible

It won't happen again. The leftist libcucks have installed such a white guilt sjw culture in Germany that the nation is probably lost forever.

Daily reminder that the US and Briton joined the wrong side of WWII.

>Every part of the human history and society was built on war
>Come to think about it. Perhaps the powers that be know about this fact. That we need war to grow?

No shit, genius. Everyone with a brain knows war is a natural part of the human life and taking it away destroys the order of things.

Says the guy who gets to ethnically cleanse a stretch of desert because a book told him it was his promised land.

You do know that it was Briton and France that declared war on Germany which made it a World War right?

Just go to any Latin American country, they'd bound to happen most likely there but if you expect that to happen in European countries, I'd say that's not happening.

>starting 2 world wars
>continues to view history as black and white
>doesn't realize that if Germany didn't exists, the globalists would use whatever country replaced it as the European powerhouse to push their agenda
>enjoying the ethnic genocide of a fellow European country

Whats wrong with that? :^)

They are ethnically cleansing everyone, including you, because the book told them so.
Looks like their book is right and you're wrong, because you're the one going extinct.

yes, restore reich again krauts

restore the reich, invade everyone and bring back the liberal ways because thats what you fucking do

>we have just to make sure that we all are qual none is superiour and well all be fine
You may start by commiting an extended suicide

Yeah and Germany didn't invade czechoslovakia, Poland and didn't sign ribbentrop molotov
>uhh fucking globalists and Jews
And you're talking about not viewing world in black and white

I didn't mention Jews, that was you. It is a fact that globalist interests are being pushed in western countries. Stay triggered over a grudge from 70 years ago though.

>globalists globalists globalists
Yes because everyone wants to destroy your precious little fairy tale called Europe and bring down the white race

Still butthurt about this little WW2 incident? Note that Poland wasn't the peaceful angel either. They suppressed ethnic Germans, did little slaughterings here and there. The Germans considered the war against Poland completely justified, independent from the Nazi stuff.
And don't forget your very own actions against Jews in Poland or your genocidal actions against the Ukrainians.

> And what's bad about it?

either: Germans get replaced by Muslims, Poland has a Muslim country as neighbors instead of a white European country.

or: Germans get mad again and history repeats itself, not really good in the eyes of Poles as well I think.

>they wil bury and supress than anger deep down again and again until it explodes all of a sudden and then you go fuck shit up.
oh sweet jesus please let this happen
>thank god i have an ocean to separate me from these people in case that happens

>They suppressed ethnic Germans, did little slaughterings here and there
I've seen this claim countless times and no evidence

Psst, some things only exist when Americans made a movie or a documentary about.

I don't know if I should laugh or feel bad for you. It doesn't even have to be about the white race, it's a way of destroying identity in these countries so they'll be more willing to join together under a government. They've stated their goals multiple times.

youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w

>world government
>they
>destroy national identity
Got your tinfoil hat on?

The pain is just so... sweet.

You're next Finland

Gtfo to Poland or Hungary Pussy

>International Jewry is pretty consistent with their attempts at destroying Europe. They may have succeeded this time.

Fixed that for you.

Pic related.

>DE JOOS XD

Implying i dont embrace it.

>calls everything a conspiracy because he can't form an argument
And I'm the libtard?

More like 1945 you Hun. Meanwhile for Poland it's like 1920 or 1610 or 1791

1920 is pretty close to 1939.

>they wil bury and supress than anger deep down again and again until it explodes all of a sudden
So that's where I get that from.

I wonder why pols on this board randomly hate germans so much. I love poland, your people came here en masse and I was fine with it my whole life. I am almost 30 now and start to realize, you were labelled as a rogue nation before WW2 for a good reason.

Love you still Poland. Never change. But dont try to fuck us again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvwb5QPrmc0

Jewtube related.

>talking about world government and posting parts of speeches out of context as an argument

There is no such thing as international Jewry. Antisemitic paranoia is simply a product of fascists refusing to acknowledge that the real cause of all their problems, and people working around the clock to enslave them are the Bourgeoisie cuz dat be communist.

The EU, mass immigration, corrupt bankers, austerity, all of it, it's just everything going to plan. And it wouldn't be happening in the USSR got the opportunity push Anglo-French kike-enablers into the Atlantic.

>1933
>bad
Faggot

>and benefeting from eath other

Jews benefiting of the work of honest people you mean.

see
Hell you probably even believe the shit you are talking about. Don't believe the lies of your government.

Remember me, when the war against the muslims breaks out and the only benefitor will be israel, grabbing all the land around it.

I didn't say world government. There is clearly a push for a United States of Europe, and a way to get that is to destroy rivalry and grudges between European countries, this is obvious.

For example, if you weren't ethnically Polish and had middle eastern ancestry, would you be this salty towards Germans?

>And it wouldn't be happening in the USSR got the opportunity push Anglo-French kike-enablers into the Atlantic.

The USSR pushed subversion on the West harder than anyone. They even popularized the myth of "racism" against nationalists trapped in "the prison of nations".

>commie logic

The "Bourgeoisie" IS JEWISH.

You know that communism was 75% founded by jews and used to make white nations destroy eachother? Lenin, trotzky, all the fuckers in the beginning were jews until stalin came. Read the picture.

Not anymore because Germany is a denationalized country which is absolutely contrary to Poland. Germany and Russia overestimated their power. Now they will only go deeper the shitter

Can I get a TL;DW of that video? I can't understand it and there are no subtitles

>I didn't say world government
>they'll be more willing to join together under a government.
>United States of Europe
Yes you did, just in other words
You know, maybe I wouldn't bo so salty about Germans if they stopped acting like they are superior to everyone and got off the high horse

The population of the USSR was more or less on a permanent rise despite their allowance of abortion. There was no danger of white extinction under communist rule.

But contrary to the sayings of traitors that would say whatever the Americans wanted to hear it wasn't the USSR that was doing the subversion but rather the USSR that got subverted by capitalist propaganda. And idiots like Yeltsin and Gorbachev drank the Kool-Aid hook line and sinker.

Thus as soon as the USSR fell, the natural growth of the natives of Eastern Europe fell with it.

dude stop spamming that shit everywhere. Yeah, okay, you read some actual nazi literature. So what?

Also that text is plagued with economic fallacies typical of central planning supporters.

>There was no danger of white extinction under communist rule.

But there were massive attempts to suppress non-Russian cultures and languages. Immigration of Russians into peripheral regions of the USSR was one tactic -- sound familiar?

> the USSR that got subverted by capitalist propaganda

Sounds like a weak ideology if it's so easily defeated.

Please counter specific points in that image

I know the Bourgeois is Jewish. The triumph of the Jewish burghers over the European nobles is the birth of modern capitalism. Capitalism is a 10,000% Jewish concept.

>You know that communism was 75% founded by jews and used to make white nations destroy eachother?
On the contrary the communists wanted peace to be left alone.
It was the capitalist nations that were hell-bent on the annihilation of communism because it's the ultimate threat to the bourgeois world order. Because cultureless, uneducated wage-slaves are the ultimate foot-soldiers to be exploited for capitalist gain and sent to die in imperialist wars.

Pretty many details mate. He talks about how Hitler was responsible for the war as much as all the other nations. Hitler sent 16 peace offers and compromises to poland, but poland didnt want because they had the defensepact with england, and roosevelt told poland to stay hard. But roosevelt knew of the secret pact of the soviet union and Hitler to split poland(wich hitler HAD to accept, standing with the back to the wallalready), so roosevelt sent poland into the open knife. He also gives sources and explains his reasonings.

The Video is very very good and i definitely recommend his.

He is btw a German General, born in Weimar and "out of duty".

Wait a minute...
You're telling us you went to a place full of muhametans and you didn't get beheaded.
Maybe Islam is the religion of peace after all...

If anything that means that Jews are the most powerful race in the world

There is a clear difference between a government encompassing Europe and a government encompassing the world.
>Capitalism is a 10,000% Jewish concept
Adam Smith is an Anglo.

>still commie

I think we are done here.

>But there were massive attempts to suppress non-Russian cultures and languages. Immigration of Russians into peripheral regions of the USSR was one tactic -- sound familiar?
Yeah but Russians are white so who cares?

>Sounds like a weak ideology if it's so easily defeated.
By this logic capitalist neoliberalism is the strongest ideology on the planet.

Scratch that, following this logic fucking Islam is the strongest ideology on the planet.

>Hitler sent 16 peace offers and compromises to poland
>hey guys we invaded you but we want peace, just surrender your sovereignty to us, cheers

Pictured: things that didn't happen in the USSR.

Thus is the folly of fascists. They're so blinded by capitalist propaganda that they cannot see the true enemy and cause of their misery.

Lol central planning isn't even the point of that image. Read again.

Also: Nice proxy.

Come on mate now you're just trolling em right? The peace offers of course were done BEFORE the invasion. Poland denied, because they didnt know what rooosevelt knew, or they surely would have accepted.

There were many mistakes made by all sides. Have a nice day.

>communism started in 1950!

>Fuck basic economics , because people are all good.

Also I'm not even a capitalist.

Surprised he could give that speech. Sounds very interesting to hear that from a German general's perspective.

Ahh you mean demanding right to build extraterritorial highway which would cut off polish coast from rest of the country and wanting to annex GdaƄsk
Yeah, a "peace offer"