What is the appeal of her? I can't think of any, she sucks in every single aspect

What is the appeal of her? I can't think of any, she sucks in every single aspect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfMHAGJl1W8
youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4
youtu.be/DCb0TsSIqI0
youtu.be/S_ScyKztGA0
youtube.com/watch?v=p4EVj76htYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's famous just cause of his husbando

she played chess with rza

Retard she's had quite a few hits before even meeting him
And a lot more afterwards

she's ugly as fuck

This is unironically a great album
youtube.com/watch?v=rfMHAGJl1W8
Sure, it might be in large part due to the backing band, but it's great nonetheless, and an album that would probably be better respected if made by someone else
She took a lot of hits when she was with Lennon

Her work is simply too deep for you.

She was a relatively known avant-garde performance artist before Lennon, not a musician.

Yep, she fucking sucks as a musician. Her feeling she could give 'input' during sessions is a big part of what broke up the Beatles after all. If you're into old grannies screaming and shitting everywhere you might like her 'art' though.

That video where Bill Burr analyzes the Lennon/Yoko/Chuck Berry performance is fucking amazing

i don't think she was the one that lennon used to beat

>What is the appeal of her?
She's got that punchable face :')

Haha I've seen it, it's fucking great. What John was smoking to see the appeal of that I'll never understand.

Pleb

John loved her, she inspired him, he wrote music about her because of her. Love her too. Peace.

>Her feeling she could give 'input' during sessions is a big part of what broke up the Beatles after all

The general consensus is that this wasn't the case. Her presence helped stir up tensions that'd been there for years. There were many unresolved grievances and Yoko's presence served as the catalyst for the settling of some of these grievances. At least one of which, allegedly, resulted in a fist fight during the filming of the Let it Be movie. There's a lot of damning footage set to be released after Paul and Ringo are both deceased.

She's literally talentless, I love Lennon but he was historically not a great judge of talent

I don't doubt any of that for a second, but it's safe to say she didn't help said tensions in any capacity. I remember Paul saying she'd turn up uninvited and sit on his amp the whole session, when your band's already reaching their limit you don't need that shit. I reckon they could've squeezed out maybe one more album if Yoko wasn't in the picture, it wouldn't have been a huge difference though.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4

>what's the appeal of her?
The fact that she broke up The Beatles

Her conceptual art stuff before John was pretty good. Her attempting music and John supporting and encouraging it was ill advised.

pleb

>le epic bill burr yoko ono chuck berry!!! be more please

Is the video posted on Reddit often? I wouldn't know :^)

She made John Lennon and Ringo Starr play krautrock-ish jams in 1970

youtu.be/DCb0TsSIqI0

She made John Lennon play noise in 1969
youtu.be/S_ScyKztGA0

Don't forget Revolution 9

/thread

faggot.

>I can't think of any, she sucks in every single aspect
why?
youtube.com/watch?v=p4EVj76htYs

She's a shit musician, but a pretty awesome visual artist

This

>All these fucking plebs that have never heard Mind Train
I weep for this generation

this is some nuts shit my man, thank u for posting this

noob

t. redditor

she's a very interesting artist

it's frankly a shame she ever involved herself in a band that attracted such hopeless, autistic manchildren with middling IQs