Someone play GTA 5 heists with me on 360 random people suck

Someone play GTA 5 heists with me on 360 random people suck
GT: GMoney Fabulous
>inb4 360 sucks

You want to actually play heists, or do you want to fuck around and ruin shit just to be a cunt?

i don't care

>GTA 5 heists
>360

lmao

Well fuck you then. I don't need a headache like you when I have people I can count on to run them correctly.

you got inb4'd faggot, dismiss yourself.

jesus christ why did i ever even try with this board

i'm not gonna fuck shit up dude

My gamertag is GMoney Fabulous. You fucking fags act like it's a goddamn 9-5. Add me if you wanna play some video games like a normal person.

Hey fuckwit. I was about to sign on and look for you. I asked you a serious question. When I do heists, I need people I can count on. You seem to be the type that wants to fuck around and not do what's required. I don't need that kind of fuck up.

grow up.

>i don't need that kind of fuck up

do you even hear yourself? it's a fucking video game lol

Consoles suck OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That game is fuckin' gay. You're all fuckin' gay.

you probably play dota lol

>"i'll won't ready up unless you give me 20% even though with you as the host only make money when we do the finale and i get the same amount from doing the setups along with the finale at 15%, therefore i am demanding even more of the money that you would have gotten if you were paid in the setups just as we were."

thanks for that.

Is everyone on Xbox this much of a fag? Take this shit to Reddit, you newfag retard.

I only take 20%

U mad.

>I only take 20%
get fucked.
although i got modded and have billions now and only give higher amounts to friends and the lucky randoms that join, I still hate you shits.

Just die

you're on 360?
dude, hook me up.

This is the dumbest game ever made. And there were 4 before this one.

what's your favorite game, user
i'm just playing this because i was given a 360 with like 40 games on the HDD.

>360
no, lower peasant I am on PS4. the superior of the console peasants.

Why are you still playing on 360?

refer tovideo games aren't that important to me/not enough money for a decent pc setup atm

You have billions and still take money. How am I worse than your cheating ass?

let me clarified that i always take 0% and normally have two friend and give them 40% while the lucky fuck that wanders in get the sought after 20%. so you're wrong. fuck you.

before this i would try to keep the same people through-out the entire heist letting them know that they would only get 15%.

So you went from being a cheap dick to a cheating dick. Enjoy fagging up the lobby as a level 8,000, fag. I give 20% when I'm host.

yup and i couldn't be happier. and I'm not 8000 just in the modest 600s. glad you enjoy giving people extra at you own expense dumbass.

I think the fag thought that your question meant either play heists, or fuck around in free roam

I'm on Xbox one, has anyone's Company name ever been copied by a based player? BTW Co. Airplane missions are fun! Just wish I had a permanent co-pilot :/

BTW how many xbros. Have their OG gamer tag? Made mine on Xbox original before online play was possible for me then I saw it was available on 360 and I still got the same one on Xbox one!