Can you help me, Sup Forums

Can you help me, Sup Forums.

>work in retail with a fat/ugly beta virgin
>whenever a female customer enters the store and talks to me, he will come along and make fun of what I'm saying, call me names, etc
>does this in an attempt to be more "alpha" or something, to impress the girl
>can't really insult him back, because then it makes us both look like squabbling little bitches

Or maybe I can insult him back and not come across as offended? What do? It's really embarrassing. I'm sure other people have gone through this before.

If he really is this 'fat/ugly beta virgin', it'll come across to the customers as well. He's only making a fool out of himself.

Unless you are one as well. Then it's just a bad comedy show.

>If he really is this 'fat/ugly beta virgin', it'll come across to the customers as well.

This is what I'm hoping, but when I ignore it/don't really say anything, I'm afraid it kind of makes me look like a bitch, you know?

And yeah he really is beta like I'm saying. That's why if I don't retaliate I'm afraid it makes me look worse.

I know how shallow girls are and they can hopefully tell the difference between us just by looks, but eh...

excuse yourself from the female customer, take him aside and firmly tell him (still in earshot of the customer) that he is acting unprofessional, and if his behaviour continues then you will report him to your boss for workplace harassment. tell him to think about his job while you do yours, and then ignore him and go back and apologise to the customer.

also, act frustrated, and maybe even mention some bullshit like how he has been yelled at by the boss for this shit before.

This is really good. I'm gonna do this.

Thanks heaps!

that's workplace harassment so just tell your boss and get his ass fired

Nah bro, yelling out some retard won't impress anyone. Just raise an eyebrow to the chick you're talking too when he starts, and she'll probably do the same.

>getting punked by a virgin ugly beta
>goes to Sup Forums/s Sup Forums instead of /adv/
>no balls and acts like he isn't the beta

I highly recommend you give the guy shit at work when there aren't customers around. Tell him he isn't your 'bro' and to fuck off. He keeps going around you when girls are around because he has zero game and he thinks he is cool/funny.

Nothing like watching virgins around a female; they act like total idiots.

Just get some balls and tell him. You don't have to make a scene. If you're too chicken shit to speak man to man then the customer service industry is not for you and you should walk.

this. Give her "the look" like "yeah i know this guy is fucking dumb" and she will probably smile at you and agree. I've been down that road.

Ah yeah you're true. I'm being a pussy by avoiding confrontation about this.

post more of this girl,damn dude

is this the girl youre talking about?
fuck dude, hot af

Nah, this is just some chick I went to high school with.

And yeah she is.

Good Lord! Ye, is this said bitch? Body made for breeding.

kek

"Now do me, user!"

yeah sir im gonna need sauce on this

pleasu keep going

fucking SAUCE

Like I said, just some chick I knew in high school. Sorry man.

moar!!

OC confirmed. Thanks op, continue.

name?

Car's overbite is still cute as fuck, after all these years

Car?

this chubby, annoying girl at my job always comes up to me and starts talking over me whenever she sees me talking to a cute girl

acknowledge his behaviour, but don't talk to him. Talk to the girl, say things like ''excuse his language, he is very uncomfortable around girls'
it´ll also make you look alpha as fuck

Suck his dick - then he'll be gay - that'll show him
Is this not still Sup Forums?