S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

lulz.net/furi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel ya..

Was an interesting night cause it was a house warming party for my brother. I guess I impressed his drinking buddies cause they still talk about it

Dergs and stronk!

Well that's definitely a pro.

Nice trips, also speaking of drinking, I think I might join you. I haven't had a reason to lately, and I feel like it for some reason

Yay!

So whats your poison for tonight? Also one off, damn

I had one beer and one rum+coke. On to the second beer.

Ahh nice. I haven't found a beer that doesn't taste like piss yet, so I've never been a huge beer drinker

I'm getting into it a bit more. Still nothing super duper tasty, but kinda has a more "natural" flavoring sorta like coffee. I like Blue Moons. These are New Belgium watermelon ales. Not bad, but absolutely no taste of watermelon...

What are you having?

I've had a bottle of peach schnapps I've been meaning to finish and I had some Sprite laying around so whatever that drink is called

any good anal pics?

Nice!

d'aww

Jensca is one of my favorites. 7.5 ft of wolfess beauty.

But still wants to be the little spoon. Usually big characters are stereotypically "hardcore"

Yep. That's why I love her. Tall and fit, yet still feminine and sweet. I joke about Hopey being my waifu, but Jensca is better waifu material.

lulz.net/furi/

heheh

Needs more of this
Less of this

You're mean.

Why'd you crop out her dick?

anyone got anything to talk about?
im bord

Hm, what ever is she holding?

No

ytho

Shark is best

Prove me wrong

Well, since a few people here are getting drunk, anyone else getting high as fuck?