Sup Forums what mmorpg should i play?

Sup Forums what mmorpg should i play?
also general mmo discussion.

ROBLOX
IF DUBS YOU ONLY PLAY IT FOR A WEEK

Everquest

oh shit

Old school runescape

Still playing WoW till the next single player tes game comes out cause eso was whack.

You should try FF 14 ARR

WoW sucks, play a sandbox MMO like EVE or Albion

kill yourself

i preordered morrowind i'm really excited about it

wow is pretty good don't beleive the anti-wow hype

i say pretty good because calling it great or even really good would be a lie, but it's a GOD DAMN lot better than anything else out

guild wars 2 vanilla was REALLY good, but then the xpac fucked it up, in my humble opinion. but if you haven't played it at all in the past just get the original game. at least a couple months worth of fun, maybe more if you really get into it and are into completion type stuff

if you play Eve, Join up with Brave Newbies right away. Then, after a few months, leave them for a better corp.

found the rs3 player

You would be better off investing time into achieving steady stream of isk, then it to invest in a solo/small gang PvP alt. Being a F1 monkey is not fun and your skillplan will not be optimal

This.
Still one of the best there is available.

Blade and Soul is pretty fun

Everquest 1 or 2?

Csgo

Everquest 1 I liked eqoa as well when it was active.
I enjoyed the premise eq2 offered, about any race able to be any class with some work, but all in all I didn't like the feel or the battle system it had compared to eq1.

Join E-UNI if you don't want to LARP as a Somalian Pirate or shoot lasers at rocks. It's not that hard to join and they have experienced people in charge.

I personally prefer running around in lowsec, protecting supply lines in medium gangs or doing hacking sites solo, but to each there own.

Wait for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen and Camelot Unchained