Find out your current girl still has an active tumblr with pics of her and her ex

Find out your current girl still has an active tumblr with pics of her and her ex
Wwyd?
Pic related

Send them to your parents.

Lol

*inactive

No active ....still posts

send her the pics on her facebook. post results?

Face it OP, you're the side piece.

post link to her facebook timeline

not be a jealous pussy bitch and understand that people move on and have fucked other people fag

What's it like to be autistic and a lying faggot

jerk off like crazy

Just look through it casually while together one day, pause on it, just swiftly and without making it a big deal, be all, "Hey...would you mind taking those down? Kind of uncomfortable for me"

If she says anything, pose the same situation reversed without coming off as mean or angry.
>"Well...how would you feel if you stumbled upon pics and vids of me and my ex fucking?"

If that doesn't make her see reason, or if she has any issues with taking them down? Find someone else.

Of course dont' get pissy if she takes them down but keeps copies for herself. I'm sure you'd keep copies of a sex tape if your ex was hot as hell.
Just a fun way to remember some good times.

>move on
>active

ur retarded, those pictures still being on her page doesnt mean she hasnt moved on, she doesnt have to delete them to move on if shes not autistic

Break up with her. Not because she has those pictures, but because she uses that garbage website. Make sure to slut shame her too, she needs something to write about on her blog.

Lol you guys are hilarious

Is her nipple ring a bunch of boobs?

>with pics of her
and yet this is the only pic u post?
shame on you!

but obviously she is autistic, why would she be with op otherwise?

good point

show us the pics or it hasn't happend

Keep them

OP Post a link to the tumblr?

fitandplayful16.