I just hit a cat, someone make me feel better cause I feel pretty shitty

I just hit a cat, someone make me feel better cause I feel pretty shitty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MP56cPvbg-M&ab_channel=b017ni3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on how you hit it and what shape it's in now.

I slammed on my brakes as I came over the hill and I hit it with my bumper, not the wheel, still not man enough to look

Only 2 minutes till caturday you sick fuck

ALMOST CATURDAY POST CATS

I'm sorry niggas, can't change it now

Poor fluffy bastard

YO I JUST GOT DUBS MY DAY IS MUCH BETTER NOW

AGAIN!!! I bet the lil fluffy nigga is in kitty heaven right now with kitten jesus

HOLY SHIT DUBS 3 IN A ROW

Cats love to play chicken with cars. Dash right out in front of you. Sad, but everything dies one way or another. Kitteh chose this.

I hit a black cat once, mother fucker shouldn't have tried to cross my bath. Dumb. Feel better?

path, whatever.

My cat got hit like this. Slung a ways, limped home, took her to the vet. Some bruises, abrasions. TLC and she healed fine.

The lil nigga was sitting in the fuckin middle of the road on the dark side of a hill

My cat does not approve.

I kinda would rather kill it than injure it badly

Be a responsible hunter, eat everything you kill.

I don't either :(

I just wish it didn't have to be me

I'm just sad that I had to be the one that ended it all for Lil Fluffy Nigga because I really love cats but damn if someone hit mine.

GO and adop two street cats. They must be the most sick or old ugly cats you can find, And take care of them

At least you didn't hit a dogge

fuck man your cat looks exactly like mine who disappeared when I was doing an exchange year in the US
same facial features and all
feels bad :(

Feels bad man especially for LFN

Sorry for your loss.

Fuck man it looked like that one

I have that exact cat. I think this class its the most common in the world. I live in argentina

Cats are cunts. You have provided a valuable service to your community.

>valuable
I'm hoping the owners think so too

That is a excesive cute cat

cute ugly motherfucker

If I hit one of these I would probably kill myself

I feel triggered when I see animal reck post. Not at all with people getting reck.

Same man, I love animals too much

Same. That video of the mouse being tortured made me want to go out and kill whoever had done it.

Yea, that guy do that just for fun. If the rats are pest or food for snakes I get it. But torturing just for fan isnĀ“t right. That dude is a potencial killer

nigga it's a mouse

That's what I said.

I am a proud cat daddy

sometimes these things can't be helped. It helps me to know that it's the circle of life inside the city, where the cat will eventually be eaten by bugs and other things and will return to the ether from whence it came.

This doesn't mean it feels good to kill small animals. But at least they died as they lived- in a fight for survival.

Humans have a tendency to just accidentally kill animals every day, after all.

Did you at least wear boxing gloves?

Thanks man

Evil will fall upon you now.

this cat looks like it has down syndrom

how fucking dare you

BUMP with a pussycat

This is Emrys the Carnivorous. He was the runt of the litter. He earned his keep, but was also a very enthusiastic street fighter. I will bury him tomorrow.

Looks like the cats out of the bag

Sorry to hear

What happened user?

Just the circle of life. But its still losing a friend. Never had a decent lap cat until i met him. watched many hours of netflix with him

youtube.com/watch?v=MP56cPvbg-M&ab_channel=b017ni3