Well it's Friday night Sup Forums and I'm taking 5gs of shrooms. what should I watch/do to occupy myself?

Well it's Friday night Sup Forums and I'm taking 5gs of shrooms. what should I watch/do to occupy myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWGjYg2LmZQ
popsci.com/magic-mushrooms-safe?src=SOC&dom=fb
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUMxYIVyVs
youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gq57RZ9OgIc
youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw
youtube.com/watch?v=iP1mkWDXcY8
youtube.com/watch?v=HDmcGHXLdHo
youtube.com/watch?v=UJeZb2OQfrE&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=w_MSFkZHNi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=DWGjYg2LmZQ

Dead ass watch courage the cowardly dog. Trippy shyt bro

watch robocop 2014

dont think about how youre doing irreperable damage to your brain and fucking yourself up for life. you think not but if you could only compare you without ever taking drugs at the same age. you would outdo yourself in all respects except taking drugs.
you are affecting your timeline dramatically.

Watching TV on psychedelics fml. You idiot.

Write on your hand "you're safe no matter what, calm down" and have a blanket wrapped around you for comfort
I did 6 grams a couple months back and hallucinated my dick fell off and thought the shrooms were poisoned and woke up my pissed parents to go to the hospital and was outside my house half naked yelling for help

Occupy yourself with total silent darkness, then occupy yourself by smoking a joint when you start getting visuals

Fuck off nerd. Life is for living and experience. Plus shooms are about as harmless as you get, and are scientifically proven to help depression and re-grow brain cells. Get back in to church or your closet faggot.

Try to have a breakthrough. keep your eyes closed. let your conscience flow. jam the fuck out to some music. create something(i love to paint)
try to keep contact with others to a moderate level. Peace and love hope you have a good time.

Jesus Christ if you're that insecure stay off the psychedelics

livestream yourself

Finally. Someone with a clue.

be carefull aswell, shrooms will fuck you up lmao try to stay inside your house if you are alone/inexperienced

Lights out or low, favourite chill tunes, lay back, shut your eyes, enjoy the trip.

first off closet is in the church, secondly- any proof?
you say comforting things for people who want to be comforted. They will read what you wrote, sigh a sigh of relief and never look it up because they like things that way. I've seen your path, kid. you might be 30+ but youve never grown up.

im on 10mg of percocet rn, got 20 mg left. enjoy ur trip fam, im enoying my high

popsci.com/magic-mushrooms-safe?src=SOC&dom=fb

my sister did a bunch of shrooms over the summer and then killed herself a week before christmas. she was having trouble remembering things and would get panicky when we had to explain things again. she stopped talking to her friends after a few public panic attacks.
i cant do them anymore, i just bad trip about her.

She was probably just predisposed to whatever mental illness she would eventually get anyway
I'm sorry to hear that though, God bless

gr8 b8 i r8 8/8 m8 :^)

go buy a bunch of raw meat from the grocery like 20-50 pounds and when the shrooms kick in take it out of the fridge and throw it around. fun times

i made that up waiting for some proofs that i got from sorry to pull the heart strings, i expected rage but i can appreciate general empathy
damn son thats whats up im about this some more

see Sup Forums ive been here long enough to know how to get the info i want. proper conversation is less than effective in this place. sorry for not being up on the drug positive communities small victories, man. i smoke weed right or wrong, i dont need excuses

The fucking dealer saving all the aborts for himself.

Watch The Fountain. You'll trip the fuck out

not bait. actually just felt like putting that on his head b4 trip. dick move, i know. moving on-
here. so you guys know. these are all my posts
there ya go

youtube.com/watch?v=JLUMxYIVyVs

Are you tripping alone OP?

I'd listen to some vaporwave, maybe even some synthwave/retrowave.

listen to the entire dark side of the moon album by pink floyd. its so fuckin good when you're tripping

youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gq57RZ9OgIc
youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw
youtube.com/watch?v=iP1mkWDXcY8
youtube.com/watch?v=HDmcGHXLdHo
youtube.com/watch?v=UJeZb2OQfrE&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=w_MSFkZHNi4

i like the cut of your jib

a real response, if you're still even watching this thread. Having tripped a ton, my advice is don't plan anything, if you make plans, holding yourself to them feels like a chore. Just do anything you want to (with decent judgment). I like to let the trip carry me, and maybe I'll feel like making art, writing some music, browing the web, taking a walk, or just sitting on the fuckin kitchen floor eating frozen mango chunk under the table (anecdotal). Just enjoy it and understand that whatever you feel like doing is probably going to be the best use of your time.

actually super solid advice

yeah. I don't have many friends

also I forgot about this post until now and I'm good and high

yeah I trip a bunch too but I'm tired tonight so I just wanted nice stuff to look at

nice. what do you usually trip on

acid but peoopel are always asking me for shrooms so I bought a good amount and I'm doing some of it and will sell the rest

nice man. ever tried DMT?

no but my best friend did and he said it was very strong. I want to try it but I haven't gotten around to it

Shroomhead here, go for Waking Life or Mr.Nobody or some other mind fuck movie. Personally I rather just close my eyes and collapse into it all