Straight guy here with a confession. Got fucked in the ass by Manson back in 02 in Sacramento

Straight guy here with a confession. Got fucked in the ass by Manson back in 02 in Sacramento.

>inb4 fag

I only did it cause it was Manson I was on the drug special K and I got to lick some chicks vag while he was doing me.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Al2B2lKX-Zc&t=1546s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any proof?
how did you get to that point?

fag

how old were you?

Nice trips. No sorry no proof it was a long time ago. Autograph signing at the store I worked at the band had a lot of drugs and I think they were on tour cause they had a tour bus. I'm not and never was a Manson fan. Although I do find him to be an interesting and smart person.

Does he like Korean Dramas?

Not sure

You're fag if it's true and you're fag if you're not

Didn't happen. Funny post though.

I've done a ton of ketamine and not once did I ever consider letting a dude fuck me in the ass. you are not as straight as you think you are.

where in sac?

is Manson a generous lover or a selfish one?

How long did he last?

Did he use lube or is he the true god of Fuck and used his precum like a real man?

This is Marilyn Manson and I've never fucked a guy in the ass. OP is a lair.

I saw Manson on Letterman on YouTube last night. Here's my question. Why do I actually believe you?

what store and town and how did you become the person he chose to fucks asshole

That would be fucking funny.

What did you find in your grandfather's basement as a child?

Do you still live in Sac?
916 fag here

is this you, shia lebouf?

can psychically confirm Manson is in this thread.

What's good bruh? Loved your "Portrait of an American Family" album. I mean, satan was everywhere in the bitch but I loved pissing him off by stealing the show.

I'm working on let's plays nowadays if you're interested (being a talent agent for hollywood and youtube in my spare time, of course. Gotta love that ghostwriting)

Check me out- Dinoczar youtube.com/watch?v=Al2B2lKX-Zc&t=1546s

Shitty video
>im going to talk about my mental illness
Turn off at that point.

I watched Sons of Anarchy... liar.

sacramento , magnet of madmen

The beautiful Sup Forums-ple...
The beautiful Sup Forums-ple...

Did that nigger just kill Predator?