I wouldn't call myself a racist. But seriously, FUCK black customers. They never tip well, if at all...

I wouldn't call myself a racist. But seriously, FUCK black customers. They never tip well, if at all. I live in a high-income area where the median salary is something like 90K, and black customers always pull this shit. Every other server I showed this shit too immediately asked if the customers were black. The table that gave me zero on ever single check even had one person bitch enough to get their meal for free, and still nothing. No, no cash tip either. They are the most needy fuckers too, The amount of ranch dressing they all asked for, (one at a time too, so I had to make like six trips to the kitchen for it.) was unreal. I wish I could just refuse service to these fuckers. Anyone else have experience with this as a waiter? The one on bottom was another table that came in after, and they were just downright rude as fuck. And no, I'm a great server, been at it for years. My overall tip percentage hovers a little over 20%

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/04/30/yes-black-people-do-tip-even-when-we-shouldnt-have-to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea blacks are terrible in almost every conceivable way. just do what I used to do OP And provide thim shitty service by default. The way blacks behave is unacceptable and its long time they be treated In a manner that represent that.

Don't blame niggers, just get a real job.

Tipping is a fucking retarded practice.

YOU WANT A TIP?

HERE'S A TIP:
GET A REAL JOB!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally I treat them the same as everyone else. But after tonight, where I would have made 40$ more if they had been white, I'm thinking about just putting them last on my priority list. And I already know I'm gonna be telling the hosts to not seat blacks in my section.
I'm a student. It's a good weekend job. I usually make about 15$ an hour.

>is a shit tier waiter
>bitches about not getting tips

Also, whats wrong with the bottom check? You got something, but you're still complaining? Fuck you. you get deserve no sympathy you pile of shit. If you want more money, educate yourself and get a better fucking job moron.

English fag here, tipping is just an excuse for employers not to pay their staff enough money to live on. Fuck your bosses, not the customers who don't buy into all this bullshit

As I said, I'm a student. And I almost NEVER see white customers tipping less than 15%, usually over 20%. and saying "You got something" is still stupid. my base wage is 2.13$ an hour. The main thing with the bottom one is that they were total assholes, in addition to leaving a shitty tip.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Don't bitch about your shitty job if you're not willing to put in the effort required to obtain a better one.

>I'm thinking about just putting them last on my priority list.

This OP Don't waste your time on you're better-off using that energy on the white tables to try to get a better tip from them. Do literally the bare-minimum to get the niggers fad and add of your section. I however would not tell the hostess to not see blacks in your section that's just got a 'fuck you over.

Please sure this thread is bait and anons are biting.

Nice reading comprehension faggot.

Not all of them, just the ones I know won't go around telling people. There's one redpilled high school girl who I work with, and I know she'd help me out on the DL.

>being surprised by black people being pieces of shit

are you new?

Nigger detected.

I myself am half black and I also experience this problem. I've asked the hosts to not sit me with blacks anymore I fucking hate them

You could just put off your gender studies degree until fucking never if you're really concerned with it.

Or you can keep serving niggers for nothing.

Comprehend that?

Now go get me some fucking ketchup.

No, I just don't want to hang them all. I do have a few black regulars that tip as well as whites, but by a few, I mean like two old black women.

Still Risky People talk all the time and while that high school chick by be your friend now you don't wanna give her ammunition to hold over you But Worst-case scenario is just a 'shitty waiting job Can always get a different one maybe try To get hired on to a fancy restaurant where niggers seldom will eat

Fuck me 2.13 an hour should be fucking illegal, like look at the bigger picture here your bosses are the assholes not the niggers who beat the system

This is how people end up on Sup Forums

Actually not a bad idea. I work at a BBQ place. Probably a lot more blacks then other places in the area. It'd be hard to leave though, I have great rapport with my bosses and co-workers. Maybe just apply to a couple really high end spots that I couldn't turn down on the off chance they say yes.

Nobody likes a mulatto =(

I already posted this on Sup Forums no responses.

20% for some stupid fuck waiter carrying food? Jesus.

Nigger detected.

That's standard

Worth a shot and 'fuck your bosses in friends trust me A month after you leave that place you won't ever think of those fuckers' again

salon.com/2017/04/30/yes-black-people-do-tip-even-when-we-shouldnt-have-to/

Haha, black people talking about getting better jobs. After 50 it's at least 10 after 100 the minimum is 20. When you work & get a high paying job, there are certain things like etiquette you have to learn. I love taking people out to eat and decide wether or not I'll hire them for my firm based on how they treat servers/bartenders. If they are assholes, I can replace them with someone with a comparable resume who isn't a piece of shit.

TL:DR :IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO TIP AT LEAST 20%, STAY YOUR ASS AT HOME AND COOK AND CLEAN YOUR OWN SHIT UP.

beta cuck who tips 20% detected.

Seriously, unless I want to fuck the waiter or he gives like ridiculously good service, 15% is my standard. 10% if the service is shitty, 15% if it's good, upwards of that if it's really good.

The crossed out 0 means the tip is on the table you jackass.

ur a racist.

>posting a salon article
>mfw

Nigger confirmed.

I once built my own canoe, but it had a bit of a balance issue. So I painted it black, and it never tipped again.

2nd this

15% is totally okay with me. Even If I go way out of my way for you, I'll literally never be mad about 15%. It's when you ask me for 5 different dipping sauces, one at a time, and then ask for a manager because after you finish eating your entree you say it was bad and tip me 2%, then I get fucking pissed.

well maybe you shouldn't have a nigger job, or be a nigger and other niggers might have more respect for you there kunta

Except there was no tip on the table, you jackass

I take 10%, double it, then round it up to the nearest 5. So, op's $53 would be $15.00.

I bet you count out pennies to hit 15% exactly, you poor nigger.

died

the restaurant industry is cucked by rich white retarded people, 90% of whom have inherited everything and earned nothing. Put the blame on the right people. The rich want this division so the focus is off of them

4 niggers chimped out on me within a week. Got my NEET status thanks to those cunts.

Nah I round up to the nearest dollar. You seriously fucking tip 20% + up to five dollars, you're retarded

Seconded, seriously

Maybe you should get a job where you're not subjected to being turned into a family's personal bitch boy for an hour. You know, like a real big boy job?

You sound like my average white customer. I like you. I work my ass off providing top tier service for everyone who comes in. No matter what you request, I do everything I can to accomodate. I'll argue with the manager about comping a side you were not in love with, I'll only ring up a soda if you get that first and then ask for some other more expensive drink, I do all this shit because when someone goes out to eat, they should expect great food, without getting nickeled and dimed. I do this same shit for a black customer and then they leave me a couple dollars on a 50$ check.

I also have a minimum drink tip of $3 each drink, and minimum $5 cabby tip.

> not a poor fag and like to treat the working man well

I also tip my Uber drivers $5.

I bet all your food tastes like spit when you go out to eat.

This is correct. Give them a chance, they will very quickly let you know if they're needy or if they're humans. If they're needy, they should get shit service. The sad thing is that even the ones that have worked customer service and know how shitty blacks tend to be are still shitty themselves, so fuck them.

GUESS IT'S TIME TO GET A REAL JOB THEN.

>people unironically tip and defend tipping
>omg I carried food I deserve MONEY
I would rather go into the kitchen and tip every person on the line 10% than give a nickel to a waitcuck. You soft faggots would not survive a single lunch on a line

I'm 21, finance student. I'll be getting a "real" job in about a year.
Also, high end career waiters can clear 100K

Because I tip 15% are you fucking serious? Look what OP said here what waiter gets mad about 15%, let alone spits in food, if they do that because they're crying they didn't get more than 15% they can actually go fuck themselves

I'm black and I always tip when I go out to eat with my girlfriend. I usually tip $10, $20 if I'm really impressed with the service. It's stupid to generalize, I'm sure not every single white customer leaves a tip.

That's just fucking excessive you loser, I wouldn't even tip that much on a date kek

>did you know blacks are bad
Yes. Yes I did.

Join us, friend

>English fag here
fuck you, nobody gives a shit what foreigners think about what we do here.

when i go to the UK, I'll act like you, and carry all my cultural customs to your place.
I'll demand ice cold beer.
I'll eat a steak with fork in left hand, knife in right, then cut a piece and transfer fork to right hand (thats an old custom to avoid toilet had, cigarette bundle of sticks).

I'll eat pizza with my hands (brit fags sometime use a fork and knife on pizza, for fucks sake).

and i'll eat the most london'ish food possible:
KEBAB

Fuck tipping bartenders. In my area there are no good ones. Inattentive swine who get pissy if you keep downing your drinks before they can chat with their friends. The only good barkeep I had was a Korean girl who was just happy to be working. Tipped her $15 (drank alot) she felt bad lol. FUCK U YA DID A GOOD JOB TAKE THAT MONEY. She took the dough and thanked me like a million times lol.

Exactly, how is it the customers responsibility to make up the difference your job refuses to pay you?

Why don't you do that then? I tip the sushi chefs at the sushi bar, and I've requested part of my tip go to the kitchen in the past, but this was an unusual situation. (Restaurant in Middle East. Very fancy. Only customers in the place. Service and food impeccable. Tipped over 100%)

>Implying you'll ever go on a date

I was a cook for a while at a pizza place. It's a little harder in some ways. but also way easier in that you don't have to deal with asshole customers. You just make food and fuck around with the other cooks.
Also, you do a hell of a lot more than "carry food"
I bus my tables, take orders, explain ingredients in the dishes, give recommendations on food and beers, and make small talk with customers who want it.
It's true, probably 1 in 5 black customers is polite and tips well, and 1 in 10 white customers is a cockhole who leaves 10%. There are plenty of exceptions.
I actually agree, If I was paid a real wage and tipping was for great service I'd love it. But the fact is, we don't live in that world. If you don't tip It just means I served you for free.

this bait again???

yes blacks are bad tippers.
yes, they yell at the movie screens.
yes, they bug out on street magic tricks...

and airline food?; what's up with that? its bad, amirite?!

No because you said

>I round to the nearest dollar

So you would tip .50ยข on a 14.50 check to make it 15.00. A tip line is not to balance your goddamed checkbook. The people on the bottom check rounded to the nearest 10.

Lol where did I say I don't tip in America of course I do, when I'm on holiday and I see a nice pretty waitress and know she's making less than a Mexican on a farm of course I feel bad for her and tip. I'm just pointing out from a culture that doesn't tip, that the whole concept is stupid, why should customers decide how much wait staff earn, pay them enough to fucking live on don't leave it up to all the idiot customers.

also 20 year old student here. Ive worked as a busser for the past 3 or 4 years. first place i worked at was like yours op. shit pay with shit tips. try and apply at a country club or a fancy place. Our servers get 10$ an hour plus tips and don't ever have to deal with shit customers. Being a server isn't a bad job you just need to find a good place to work at

No, I think he means he'd tip $3. On that. That's just embarrassing. I'd tip $5.

Btw, I'm American but live in Europe. I don't even tip where I live - it's not normal. But I'm in the USA a few times a year (in Wisconsin right now) and tip a lot so you can afford your health insurance you poor bastards.

It's kinda like most black people have bad credit. It's just the way it is, bro.

I use to round, but fuck that, reality kicks in.

when you round up, the server needs to go to the cashier manager whatever, and cash out, and box is cashing out fucking pennies and shit.

just put whatever 'full dollars' as tip.
its easier for them.

who gives a shit, really, restaurants are cool. if you dont want to tip, get food to go, or go to fast casual restaurant where tipping is not really expected.

Overly generous guys can be just as bad. There's this dude at my old job who bought random women their stuff late at night like 9pm-2am.

Bought what stuff?

tipping just is...

when in rome, do as the romanians. britfag

Because they can't tip with grubby stubs

>Bait/10

Blacks and whites, listen up!!!

I'm white. Guess what? I don't tip ever.

Why the fuck would I pay some bottom feeder to serve me?

He's not the cook, or a delivery guy, or a cute waitress chick.

A dude that takes food to my fucking table.

Maybe try going to the start of the conversation, where I said I tip 15%, user said he bets I count pennies so it's exactly 15%, then I said no I round up to the dollar. So on a $32.78 bill, 15% is like $4.92 or something, that + bill is $37.70, so I leave $38.

Next time don't be a retard and read the whole conversation before posting your stupid shit

I loved those people. Get them drunk, get whoever they are hittin on drunk $100 tip every time.

Tip the chef then.

He comprehended that you rely on people's spare change to survive.
You're just like a fucking hobo, except hobos don't cry and rant when somebody won't give them money for nothing.

I bet you also enjoy Spitburgers.

Is tip $10. Cash.

>when in rome, do as the romanians
... so, live in a caravan and beg on the street?

fuck off back to africa nigger

30+%?? Is this bait or do you just like giving your money away?

But...that, that's exactly what hobos do.

Yes, I have a friend who used to wait tables, and she said the same thing: Black people are terrible tippers and also extraordinarily rude and bullying.

It was a gas station so like alcohol, sratchers, snacks etc.

Tipping is a retarded custom anyway. You'd be better off forgoing tips and asking for a raise.

why not just get a real job that pays a proper salary? that or live in a non communist country where other citizens have to pay for each other to live

I can break 1K in sales on a busy AF night, which means for about 6 hours I'm on my feet non stop, handling 20+ tables minimum over that time, taking orders, cleaning up after you, checking allergen information, even sometimes giving directions for non-locals. Yes, I carry your food. I also do a shit load of other things. If you want to be a cock like that, just try waiting tables for a while, it's exhausting. If Don't make at least 120$ on one of those nights, it wouldn't be close to worth it.

The difference in tips is $4.66. How poor are you? I suppose you also drive around to find the gas station that's $.03 cheaper so you can save $3 filling your tank. Lol.

Guess you haven't needed a refill in Australia, where tipping isn't a thing.

People tip at gas stations? I've never heard of this.

I also tipped the retarded guy who brought my groceries to my car the other day $5. He was really excited. Worth it to see.

Also, just think of it this way, You can tip zero, and if you want good service, never ever go back to that restaurant, in addition to completely fucking over the person who probably does 60% of the labor for your table. Or, you can pay and extra few dollars, ensure your waiter earns an acceptable wage, because the cooks already do, and then come back and get great service every time.

$4.66, okay. Multiply by however many times you go out to eat, also apply the same to drinking in bars, getting a cab, etc. All those $4.66's start to add up. And no driving around to look for gas is retarded.

It's like how my family was middle class, so we'd get some generic stuff but some brand name stuff. But I'd visit my rich friends house and they'd have nothing but generic. Because that's how you keep money, is by not giving it away when you don't fucking have to.

Yeah, fuck America if this is true, that's too far.

Our difference will never be more than $5. Usually less. And I don't look like a pleb by leaving $ fraction tips when I just leave multiples of $5 cash on the table.

Only at non-self service places. You just pull up and they fill your tank. Even there it's usually just a buck or two.