My mom and sis came home looking like this today. They look like fucking dikes and I cant be seen with them in public...

My mom and sis came home looking like this today. They look like fucking dikes and I cant be seen with them in public. What do you think of these haircuts, Sup Forums?

What are you 12? Fucken grow up

Very sexy, very Julia Stiles. Would they like a date?

Be 18 and not live at your parents house

Who gives a fuck?
summerfag, lel

Who cares about her hair, as long as her face is okay and she's thin then who gives a fuck

mop up top none down below here we go dont be a fag op. smash that shit

i bet she likes speaking to managers

Its called the "let me speak to the manager" haircut

Lets be real for a minute though. We all know she wants to speak to a manager now.

I personally don't like that style .. been seeing it more frequently lately. I feel like it's for 50 year old Realtors who want to seem more young and hip

I think it's cute af
Got any nudes?

I associate that cut with women that have 3-5 kids, have never disciplined them, blames their bad behavior on everyone except herself and her kids, and goes ape shit if anyone has the gall to try and stop her kids from committing battery or destroying property

Ah, the entitled bossy cunt haircut

they're cute and fashionable. I think you're just a faggot.

>can't be seen with them in public
like your john stamos

They came home looking like this?

>Good morning ma'am. How would you lke me to style your hair today?
>I can't believe you just said that to me! I need to talk to your manager right now!
>Say no more.

summermind

OP you useless twat show us more pics of your mom and sister immediately

Didn't that bitch that had like 12 kids and that tv show have that haircut?

aww what a snowflake you are

Nigger detected.

yes

That is actually a picture of Victoria Beckem from a few year ago. Dude get your fake story straight.

oh bro youre epiiiiiiiiic

op just said they looked like it not that it was them

Retard, he said they came home looking like that. Not that the pic is one of them. God Sup Forums tards are fucking stupid.

When you're fucking from behind you can run your fingers into the hair and get a good grip. Thats about all tho.

0/10 - Lesbo dyke haircut.

get a job, move out, never associate with them again.
they'll ask for managers everywhere and be a fucking embarassment