Hey b I'm sleeping in a van tonight what tips do you have for staying comfortable...

Hey b I'm sleeping in a van tonight what tips do you have for staying comfortable? The floor is kinda hard and I can't get comfy

Just get warm bro.
My life sucks right now so make sure you relish the fact that yours is better and maybe that will make you more comfy

Pine barrens?

put newspapers, leaves, any pieces of cloth that you aren't wearing on the floor of the van
this will provide both cushioning from the metal and insulation from the moving air under the van

why are you sleeping in a van?

depending on how warm it was today and how much clearance the van has
it might be easier to stay warm by sleeping under the van
just be sure to chock the wheels, keep the keys with you, and don't park somewhere that you could be towed

is it down by the river?

Get drunk and pass out. Best way to sleep good in a vehicle

How was the party?

cardboard matress

Curious why you're bunking in a van.

But it looks like a brand new van, clean as hell on the inside

Will you be committing fap tonight?

Beats a concrete embrasure...

stay safe OP I'd be feared.

OP tell us why youre in a van

ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS NIGGER!!!!

Benadryl. Knock ya the fuck out

OP doesn't know noko

buy that foam thing at walmart. sleeping/camping pads.

I think OP has died from being cold RIP op

lay some padding down, insulate yourself with newspaper.

Is it your van? I build van conversions, I have ideas for you...

Hey i just drove across the country with a friend of mine and we lived out of a van! Go to wall mart and buy a cheap mattress thing, like the foam stuff you put over a mattress you know?

And quit being a bitch. Buy some drugs and keep driving faggot.

Depends on what you have access to.
If you can, get to a 24 hr Walmart or something and buy 2-3 of those cheap beanbags and just put them in a row. You want to sort of "stuff" the back of your van so there's no room for them to move arround.

hey sexual offenders can buy new stuff too you know. =

Not OP but I'm interested...

go outside and run for 5 miles. that van'll be sooo comfy when you get back.

>t. fitman who runs 5-6 days a week.

I guess you cant afford a comforter or something?

Easy enough. First step would be insulating the walls. Then you cut out 1/8-1/4 inch ply and wrap it, to make for walls. Run wires behind that and through frame. Section off the back, and front, if you'd like. Put a decent inverter in the back, along with whatever other electronics you want to run. And then go from there, sky's the limit

Legal seating is expensive, but you can throw in just about anything as long as you're not planning on surviving a crash on it.

lol I'm in a van cause I'm drunk at a party and not going to drive home like a degenerate so I'm sleeping in here for the night. It's cold but I got enough shit to stay warm, I just can't get comfortable. And yes the van is brand new

I live in a run down roach motel. I don't feel sorry for you. I'd rather have a van to sleep in than this shit hole room i'm stuck in.

Suspend yourself, hammock style.

Get a shotgun. Safety is comfy as fuck.

get a nice woman to be a thigh pillow.

get a lot of paper and smash it up and put it under you and lay on it if you're broke. if not go to the store and buy a 15 dollar foam thing for a bed and lay on it. or get 2 or 3 body pillows or a bunch of regular pillows and lay on them. been in your shoes before man, shits tough. hang in there. godspeed OP

you can get inflatable sleeping pads from costco/sporting goods stores. it's not much of an improvement, but it's something, and it's fairly cheap.

looks like it's too late today, but you can try for tomorrow.

wellll, you're already on Sup Forums. just find one of the many delicous trap threads and fap your balls off. 5 or so loads into it and you'll be sleeping like a baby. dreaming of a beautiful wonderful tranny who is into you and understands you. true love indeed

Suck it up, faggot. Just cuddle with the fat chick. She is warm and probably takes it in the ass.
You will be fine.

Sleeping bag and extra clothes. It won't be comfortable but it's better than sleeping on concrete.

Make sure you're in the back seat or trunk if you do this OP

lol

Satan's Thigh pillow blessing.

Ay I'm not the only one who uses "thigh pillows"

Yew lucky Jew. I sleep in a fuggin Hatchback. Just make sure you crack a window you STUPED MOatHER FOCKAIR

I'm sleeping in a van too comfy af tho. I have a fold up bed and a fan. House contract breached and I had to put my cat in the pound