youtube.com/watch?v=VY4nfFTwpg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he lost

too weak

not ubermensch

I know.

is that hat photoshopped?

/thread

>set ninety percent of the world against the one country who challenges you (and their dipshit allies >japan and >italy)
>even with all three superpowers against a few scattered nations, it takes almost thirteen years to crush them
>implying weakness

yup

too weak

That's exactly what I was thinking... lol the whole picture looks a little off.

Great argument, user. You sure convinced me.

Would bang the chicks

Isnt that the guy who lost?

Your boy lost
sorry

>tried to invade russia
>did nothing wrong

Yep, and it took the Jew pouring out gallons of your ancestors' blood. They didn't even manage to crush his ideology.
Ever heard the term "Pyrrhic victory?"

Ok how about hitler being a total idiot. He could of not try and conqur ruassia and continue the blitzkrig in euorp. But no "i am ze gr8est, lets fick russia". Russia starves and weakens the whermacht, hitler looses the war.

Define "wrong"

Still a victory son, I ain't glad he lost, pisses me off but he still lost like a goddamn dog.

War isnt over yet.

Yeah but he still lost

Russia was planning to attack, Hitler did a pre-emptive strike and nearly laid waste to Moscow. If he hadn't gone for Stalingrad he might have been able to make it.

True, but he managed to give the Jew a nice black eye and they've still got a chip on their shoulder to this day about it. There's a reason every kosher political party constantly countersignals Nazis despite the war ending seventy years ago- they fear the ghost of it.

>lost like a goddamn dog
>implying sucide is a cool way to die
>implying jew builds own country is a hitlers victory

He attacked Russia and lost the war. End of story

>Russia was planning to attack
What? Russia was cought of guard, thinking hitler will never attack due to their agreement. Unless you have some evidence russia planed to attack

The Pravda said so later on

I do not think it helps that Japan instead of attacking the Soviet Union decided to attack The freaking United States

His only crime was printing his own non-jew money.. Bitcoin is the fourth reich

>Hurr Durr you never invade Russia amirite guys?

This is where the typical plebs comprehension of large scale land war in Asia ends.

Don't bring up the fact that Hitler knew Stallin was an opportunistic ally at best, that he desperately needed access to oil fields near the Black Sea or that he was trying to preemptively eliminate a future opponent and thus a second front.

I swear, American education slanders Hitler at every turn. The mythology that Hitler was a poor tactician is usually taught in 8th Grade btw.

Ya now all the jews are in their own country. Their culture is now perfectly concentr.... Hey wait a minute!!!

>too weak
It was a fucking actual white genocide! we killed our brothers for money!! for the fake whites that still control what type when and why your getting this information. It's not like niggers do everything and white people laugh in the 1%. that 1% is entirely rothschild

I want to kill commies. while your commie pepsi companies control all the info you get when what type Why. But it's all built off of nothingness hatred for everyone. it's why it's been said for so long.

And it comes down. to a fucking shill site. to break down this truth. fuck my life.

i love it

it's so beautifully evil.
to make movies off your best opponent.

Make Love not War
>there isn't a cannibalistic monster hiding in humanity or anything

Muslim isn't a fucking colour you racist fucks!!!!!!

its is if you associate that faith and label with anyone who wears a turban, brown, or has an accent that sounds middle eastern.

>ask romania to guard your flanks at stalindgrad
>romania fails
>gets surrounded and surrenders
>ask romania to guard flanks at kursk
>fails and gets BTFO
>never has a chance again

whats it like being a faggot?

exactly why would you want to go with that fucking religion? unless YOU are the only one getting something out of it.

Reminder: He committed suicide like a coward

>$uicide
>Coward
thanks for the reminder a good leader would rather kill himself then breaking to commies.

The fact that he failed to manage the number of enemies he had to fight is, itself, a weakness.
A strong man would have known how to prevent them from ganging up on him.

The fact remains, Hitler moved too quickly and paid the price for his overconfidence. He wrote checks his armies and his industries couldn't cash.
Weakness

right, those people are the only terrorists
cnn.com/2017/05/26/us/portland-train-stabbing/index.html

>Hitler did nothing wrong
he lost, so there is that

>Weak
and?
gandhi was weak. he still stood for something that actually fucking mattered in this world.

Alright. RIGHT then.
just reject islam then as a whole and you can be here.

so we're just stepping over our memes now.

If someone doesn't put this race war. GENDER war. shit behind. we got 50 years of internet and we're all dead.

Who the fuck cares about ghandi? Why even mention him?

You're all fucking gross. so you can have pride in your fluids but if i'm white it's always rape?
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck off

go play your war i'll meet you there

I already knew that.

Gandhi hated niggers too

>then

Ghandi was a piece of shit and a figure head, He was the face of a movement nothing more.

He was assassinated!?!

You stupid fucking dogs killed our race and they ain't gunna say shit about it on the tv!

You forgot to mention, without providing them supply and equipment

This image was edited. Does anyone have the original?

>yoúŕ

This made my day

yeah I'm a white nash and you're fucking retarded I'm the guy who posted the race pic btw

youtube.com/watch?v=o8mLdFBz6p0

youtube.com/watch?v=FKEJlDBiHkc

Shot himself in the head.
Very WRONG as that nigga Trump would say.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

youtube.com/watch?v=XngY3vgH4s8

youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw

youtube.com/watch?v=EEy8C_DZV1o

youtube.com/watch?v=zLngvPQfzdA

youtube.com/watch?v=sKW4BGMCB3o

youtube.com/watch?v=hgmi6c5_Cog

youtube.com/watch?v=3vlXCYMJ-Kk&t

hitler killed hitler. where's your god now?

He attacked Russia in the winter.

youtube.com/watch?v=VY4nfFTwpg8

THIS

But he killed Hitler

correct

he dindu nuffin

He tried to exterminate Jews instead of Nig Nogs

What a bunch of retards, the lot of you.
Well done..

he committed suicide and that's a mortal sin

Haha
No he didn't.

My life would be much simpler with a gf like this. lol

Ironically Americans fighted against Nazis, and it was even told that Black people had it even better in Nazi Germany than in the U.S despite the downlooks by Nazis,

The fucking Russians even kicked Hitler's ass That was the only war they won in the 20th century. Hitler was a loser. SAD!

My retarded what?