Wanna let Sup Forums decide if I can cum this weekend

Wanna let Sup Forums decide if I can cum this weekend.

May cum*

no

Buy a real cage you sissy and lock that clit up properly. Go to maturemetal and buy a jailbird.

Informal vs formal, "can" works the same way as "may".
Really? Are you sure about that?
I'm actually waiting to get a PA so I can get a metal version like the jailbird that also locks through the PA.

only if you don't take it off

But I really want to stroke my dick.

dubs says no

Luckily you didn't dubs.

I'm with this user

Hell no sissy clits are not allowed to cum. Only squirt cummies from anal.

But I really want to cum! Maybe I can just stroke my dick a little?

if i roll dubs then no

Play with you boi pussy, and forget about cumming.

Only by anal, no unlock

Since you didn't, that means yes.. right?

Cum from playing with you ass

But.. that just makes me drool pre and more horny...

But I can't yet. It just makes me strain against the cage and want to cum even more.

unfortunately no, other people will have a chance to if they want

That's how it should be sissy. Cumming is bad for you.

But other boys get to cum :(

u get to cum never
and u will KYS for shitposting here

so close to dubs

again, one off!

is that actually you?

is that a holytrainer 2 (small cage)

im actually ordering one next week, how do you like yours?

If Dubs, Jawol

Yeah, yeah it is. And.. kinda. It's a knock off one I found on dhgate. I have an official htv2s, and I do like it. Howevet, I wanted to downgrade a ringsize, and that costs $50 through ht. Dhgate had a knock off with all ring sizes for less.. thus, I am trying that now.

You arent a boy though. You are a sissy, boys dont lock their clits in cages.

If dubs you may cum, however if trips you can't cum for a month

i love telling people I have to buy the "small" version of a chastity cage. So far I've owned the cb6000s(mall) , Birdlocked Mini, and now I actually own 2 HTv2(s)malls - and clear and a pink: ) i love being in chastity so much. i cant imagine my sex life without it.

I... I just wanted to try it though. I didn't mean to be a sissy. Please can I?

Re rolling also if you get to cum you must post your sissy load dribbling out

Erm.. let's just leave it at, I have a rather impressive collection. (I think I have birdlocked, cb6000, cb6000s, htv2s in pink, stainless steel htv2s, clear htv2s, and about a dozen various stainless steel ones rhat looked interesting (each about 30-60 bucks)).

Honestly, with shrinkage and how the cage moves during the day.. I could go a bit smaller than the small version..

The only way you can cum is if you eat it all after, and post pic of you doing so.

I hope you get dubs Q.Q

Post pics of your useless sissy cock

I actually have 0 picks of my dick outside a cage.

Re roll

please cum in the cage and post results.

Almost trips

no

I'm mean your caged sissy cock

nice. all mine are genuine models.

i really really want a metal professional custom jailbird, but im really afraid of fucking up my measurement. I heard the guy that makes them gives lifetime guarantees and is great about making adjustments, but besides my balls needing a 45mm ring. I don't now much more about my sizing other than I almost just order the smallest cage.

i'd love to fly to germany with my gf and have them personal fit me for the cage i'll probably be wearing until dirvorce or death. the thing with jailbirds is that you don't need to be let out to be cleaned like cb6000s, and HTs, a regular shower needs your penis clean. Sadly I'm circumcised, I really hate my parents did that to me, but I guess it makes chastity life easier : /

I really don't understand this fetish.

Unfortunately. I actually know a way I can cum while caged (that doesn't have to do with anal or pulling out.) Fortunately.. I won't.

Running out of re rolls

I said it earlier, but I eventually want to get a device that has a pa hook as well as being a ball trap style. I actually kinda want to go for a steelworks. But that is a hefty splurge. I have heard the folks over at maturemetal are really great at helping with measurements and such.

I'm cut too, and would prefer not to be. Foregen looks like it is making progress (and I have totally submitted an application to test for them.)

>i'd love to fly to germany with my gf
whoo really? would you let me fuck your gf while you lick her pussy?
>horny german here

why do u put that shit on ur dick doesnt it hurt if you get a boner

Mmm. It's got a lot of different aspects. For me it's about building up the feeling of being horny. And it tends to make me a better bottom.

If you use a too loose cage, yes. Otherwise it kinda just is pressure on your dick when you try to get hard. At night, it can be a tad painful to your balls though, because well.. you get night time erections no matter what. Though, it eases after a few days.

Last re roll....good luck

No more cumming unless by anal. Ever.

maybe, we do kinda wana try cuckolding, but only with the right guy. but mainly she would love witnessing my penis being measured perfectly for the chastity device that may never let it have an erection again and she would get to hold the key. or wear it on her anklet, she's a total footslut. she's always barefoot or only wearing flipflops.

practice makes purpose

It's not the cage being too loose that causes the pain, it's the base ring that goes around the shaft and balls. If you can fit more than 1 finger up to your first knuckle past the ring, the night time erection is going to KILL you.

no you are a faggot

nah, at least another week, user.

the main cause while in a "trapped balled device" (the cb6000s, birdlocked, HT) is not actually your penis, but rather your penis trying to get erect and it pulls on the cage and pulls a lot of pressure on your pull(usually already cum filled and frustrated balls) as it keeps trying to get hard in futility (got describing this makes me swell in my own cage)

pulls on your balls****

sorry got so horny i typo'd

die in a fire, faggot.

No

he;s so jealous he doesnt have a qt gf to lock him in chastity : p

Fuuck her feet are sexy!

If I was in charge of the key that unlocks that, i'd NEVER let you cum.

someone actually said they reminded them of a facehugger and my penis the victim a couple threads ago because of her long toes...

>733883708
You can only do it with your dad.

Dubs = cum

Holy fucking shit

Degenerate beta fuck

Pls die